- Dynamic IT Project Manager with over 25 years of comprehensive IT and Business Experience
- Accomplished project manager with a 10 - year track record of success developing innovative IT solutions and effectively managing a diverse array of large, complex IT projects that exceed client expectations and support strategic business goals.
- Business Development executive that fosters and strengthens key relationships with executives and high-level government officials to improve business operations and increase revenue. Influential leader with a history of effectively managing cross-functional teams to meet project deadlines and maintain 100% client satisfaction.
- Highly skilled at identifying Federal business opportunities and developing strategic partnerships that turn into sustainable, profitable programs.
- Versatile project manager with a meticulous attention to detail and experience managing highly visible, multi-million dollar programs.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE:
- IT Project Management
- Certified Scrum Master
- RFP Analysis
- Scope Development
- Cross-functional Leadership
- Proposal Management
- Risk Mitigation
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Business Development
- Active Secret Clearance
- Scheduling / Resourcing
- Help Desk Management
- Strategic Partnerships
- Cost / Budgeting
- Relationship Management
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Senior IT Project Manager
- Providing project leadership; developing and maintaining a detailed project plan; performance monitoring, planning and reporting; project scheduling and documentation; recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary; resolving cross-functional issues at project level; managing project scope and change control; providing status reports to the client; develop and establish management and decision-making policies for projects.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Senior IT Project Manager
- Fostered new and strengthened existing relationships with high-level government officials at Confidential
- Replaced current Confidential desktop machines with virtual zero client system, drastically reducing costs and increasing productivity.
- Coordinated multiple deployments working with government employees, officials and VMWare team to upgrade system without affecting performance for end users.
- Exceeded client expectations while staying within budget, maximizing ROI and strengthening relationship with key client.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Business Development Manager
- Subject Matter Expert on the contract re-bid, assisting as part of the capture team providing insight and recommendations that resulted in winning re- bid.
- Maintained 100% client satisfaction, delivering client solution within deadline while minimizing costs.
- Worked with internal and external stakeholders to define project scope and shape requirements that maximized ROI and met client needs.
- Led several successful maintenance task order projects for Confidential Grants Management system improvement; delivering solutions on time, within budget, and to the complete satisfaction to the client.
- Oversaw the swift, efficient resolution of help desk tickets through effective Help Desk management.
- Collaborated with government officials to remove roadblocks impacting performance and ensure compliance with all contract requirements.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
IT Specialist/Project Team Leader
- As Team Leader, ensured all projects were on time and within budget while maintaining 100% customer satisfaction.
- Lotus Notes Subject Matter Expert at organization tasked with managing large, difficult implementations and transforming underperforming projects.