- Highly skilled PMP/Finance MBA with extensive experience in Information Systems, CRM, ERP, and CMMS Implementations, Purchasing, and Materials Management.
- Significant strengths in utilities, public transit, rail, manufacturing, mining, distribution, and retail environments.
- Confidential has a proven track record of successful project delivery on - time and under budget, while exceeding customer service expectations.
- Manage simultaneous complex projects with diverse, cross-functional teams at multiple national and global locations.
- Rapidly identify and resolve challenges, managing projects from start to finish with well-planned processes that streamline productivity while expertly solving customer problems.
- IBM RS/6000, UNIX, DEC/VAX, Oracle, Confidential 9.1, 9.2, Confidential Technologies, SAP CRM, SAP Internet Sales, SAP SD, SAP Trainer MIMS, Ellipse, Maximo, GIS, MFG/PRO, Oracle WAM, ODM, and MWM
- MS Office Suite, Manufacturing Systems, Distribution Systems, Order Entry, Inventory Management Payroll Systems Interface, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Financial System
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Technology: Software Evaluation, Legacy Data Conversion, Business Modeling, Requirement Analysis
Management: Full Life-Cycle Project Management, Agile Scrum, Continuous Improvement
Financial Acumen: Maximize Profit, Client Relationships, Maximize Resources, Quality Assurance
Sr. Program Manager
- Responsible for management of 8 full time direct reports, oversight and client support of various WAM, ODM, and ORS implementation projects.
- Direct and indirect sales support including RFP response, presentation preparation and delivery of presentation to prospective clients.
Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for managing the implementation of Confidential E1 software for a Distribution Client and management oversight of a staff of 5 full time consultants.
- Responsible for providing project management to various client projects involving the implementation of the Confidential products.
- Responsibilities include the management of business consultants, technical consultants, and client personnel.
Managing Consultant/Global Solutions Architect
- Responsible for a staff of 3 full time consultants and 6 partner resources for the Maintenance Stream.
- Developed statement of work, resource assignment, and negotiated contracts for two Ellipse implementations.
- Developed Maintenance “best practice” business process flows.
- Analyzed/identified technical training needs for existing clients, using results to create CD-ROM training materials, course curriculum, and training schedule.
- Performed varied project roles to drive successful completion of 8 separate projects.
- Generated $500K in consulting revenue skillfully developing certification program, training consultants, and enhancing marketability.
Principal Business Systems Consultant
- Successfully developed the Confidential structure and the maintenance documentation required to manage the maintenance efforts for the New Locks on Panama Canal.
- Developed $2.5M in business activities.
Senior Business Systems Consultant
- Directed financial implementation for early adopter clients, Keytronic and Raypak, creating effective procedures to achieve success.
- Saved $250K as Program Manager for implementing multi-site MFG/PRO for Confidential Corporation.
Project Implementation Manager
- Project Manager for timely, within-budget delivery of multiple, complex transportation projects, including Maintenance/Materials CMMS Implementation for Confidential, Kansas City Southern Rail CMMS Implementation, and Materials Implementation for Confidential Transit Operations.
Senior Manager, Business Operations
- Managed resources for 30 consultants with 92% average utilization.
- Implemented transportation projects throughout region, including Materials Implementation for Confidential Transit Operations and ERP Implementations for Transit Authority of River City.
- Directed ERP Implementation on-site in Confidential for Newmont Mining.
- Project Management of technology applications developing B2C web e-Commerce project and warehouse management software program.
- Earned commendation letter from client’s senior management group based on outstanding performance in creating ERP statistical analysis solution.