- Project Plan Development & Implementation Management
- Resource Planning, Allocation, Monitoring & Leadership
- Scope, Risk, Issue, Delivery & Change Management
- Process Development, Standardization & Improvement
- Client, Stakeholder & Vendor Relationship Management
- Reduce costs, and increased competitive advantage by ensuring the on - time, within budget, and quality delivery of strategic technology deployment and process improvement projects.
- Skilled in defining, implementing, and leveraging project management best practices that have enabled the successful deployment of market-disruptive products, spectrum realignment/standardization, firmware/device upgrade, infrastructure enhancement, and network capacity optimization strategic initiatives.
- Strength in building, training, mentoring, and mobilizing high-performing, cross-functional teams in achieving established financial, delivery, and quality goals.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Deployment Project Manager
- Originally retained as a contractor to support high-profile project of deploying new Confidential to residential customers within the Confidential .
- Based upon success, recruited as an employee and core team member of 3 leading the deployment of new technology and services throughout the Confidential .
- Plan, track, manage, and ensure the timely and quality delivery of multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Review and validate project plans, identify risks and issues, develop remediation plans, deliver status reports to stakeholders, and manage cross-functional teams of up to 50 resources in completing deployment projects within scope, on schedule, and with established budgets.
Confidential, Libertyville, IL
Channel Service Authorization Manager
- Chosen for newly established role to implement standardized processes and models to enable the new 50-member Sales & Training Organization to evaluate, qualify, and manage portfolio of third-party Professional Services providers delivering solutions to Confidential customers.
ConfidentialSystems Integration Procurement Manager
- Managed the development and implementation of Third-Party Supplier Qualification and Validation Model, and Service Level Agreements that mitigated liability risks and ensured compliance with corporate standards.
- Developed product-specific training requirements for the delivery of services that standardized product knowledge and technical support capability of strategic partners.
- Drove critical project to build a Confidential web portal that automated the identification of supplier for customer engagements.
- Led efforts of the IT resources in the full lifecycle design and development of critical system.
Field Engineering Manager
- Based upon previous success, selected to lead team of 18 Field Engineers geographically dispersed throughout Confidential deploying and supporting Broadband Service Router, Passive Optical LAN, Wireless LAN, and Customer Premise Equipment for domestic and international Cable Systems Operators.
- Implemented scheduling methodology, managed the rollout of new software/firmware upgrades, drove the implementation of remote access tools, and instituted cross-training programs.
Systems Integration Procurement Manager
- Chosen for new role to provide the subject matter expertise to Project Managers within the Confidential System Integration Team.
- Challenged with introducing and overseeing the adoption of sourcing/procurement and supplier management best practices to reduce costs and improve the competitiveness of Request for Quotes (RFQs) for systems integration projects.
- Developed the Supplier Qualification Model that reduced supplier base for system integration projects by 50%.
- Collaborated with Legal and Contracts departments to establish new qualification standards, create rate cards, and renegotiate rates that realized 15% in contingent labor cost savings.
- Built a high-performing and diverse Third-Party Service Provider portfolio recognized as a true asset to the Systems Integration Team.
- Consolidated supplier base and implemented supplier performance review process.
Confidential Resource Manager
- Recruited to oversee and optimize the effectiveness of 100+ field personnel supporting.
- Established new Resource Allocation Model for Confidential that eliminated the utilization of external vendors and associated costs by maximizing the utilization and efficiency of account teams.
- Created the Third-Party Supplier Certification and Qualification Process that improved overall delivery of services.
- Assessed and qualified third-party system integration suppliers.