- 12+ years of experience delivering enterprise solutions in varied roles of Technical Project Manager, Scrum Master, Product Manager and Information Systems Manager.
- Adept at managing fast paced cross functional teams with a focus on productivity and timely releases in highly regulated environments.
- Experienced in using Data Analytics to constantly seek improvements and streamline business processes.
- As a Technical Project Manager, created and maintained project schedules by identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths.
- Experience with Scrum Methodology in the roles of Product owner, Scrum Master, Product Manager and delivered several sprints, facilitated story creation & grooming, conducted sprint planning, monitor the burn down charts & performed retrospectives.
- Experienced in Kanban & Scaled Agile Framework.
- Displayed strong understanding of the organization's business strategies and applied knowledge to all project activities.
- Performed Scope Management. Maintained and reported on project statuses and RAID (Risks, Actions, Issues & Dependencies) to management and internal stakeholders periodically.
- Very skilled with Project Management tools like JIRA and MS Project.
- Created and maintained SCRUM & Kanban boards, and generated various reports
- As a Product Manager/Business Analyst, analyzed business systems and / or business processes to identify user needs, document requirements & stories, and address improvements to accomplish business goals.
- Created scorecard for evaluating product features of potential vendors against business requirements.
- Worked with them to customize systems; created schedule and managed the roll out of systems.
- Project Reporting & Metrics
- Product Management
- Quality Assurance
- Risk & Issue Management
- Confidential Information Systems Management
- Project Management
- SDLC Processes
- Change Management
- Vendor Management
- Financial Management
- SCRUM, Kanban
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Technical Project Manager
- Designed and built integrations between Confidential ’s Human Capital Management (HCM) system and multiple 3rd party systems like Expense Management system (Coupa), Talent Management system (Career site & Talent community, Candidate Assessment, Background Check), Learning Management System (SumTotal), New Applicant Tracking System (PeopleFluent), and Confidential and Confidential (NCR Aloha Labor).
- Designed and rolled out new functionality to keep company’s operations compliant with new State and Local laws by automating business process (PTO plans and sick leaves affecting 25,000 employees nationwide). Implemented wage management functionality resulting in saving $7 Million annually in labor costs for the company.
- Created ad - hoc, scheduled reports and dashboards for Operations, Accounting, Finance and Confidential using IBM Cognos Analytics.
- Assessed HCM vendors by evaluating product functionality and their software development processes.
- Brought Benefits administration in-house within HCM system.
Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master
- As a Technical Project Manager, responsible for planning, executing and finalizing solutions for the projects.
- Served as SME (Subject Matter Expert) on company-wide initiatives. Determined scope of work, roles and responsibilities along with various stakeholders.
- Prepared communication plans and communicated information to vendors, other departments
- Created roadmaps for the projects, defined the intermediate milestones and managed the plan from inception to final hand-off.
- Managed the RACI (responsible, accountable, consulted and informed) log and communicated with Senior Management periodically.
- Initiated and facilitated all Agile Ceremonies which includes Daily Standups, Story Grooming, and Sprint Planning’s, Sprint retrospectives.
- Empowered team to use CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) pipeline to help with faster development.
- Designed business processes and functionality to handle auto assignments.
- In later iterations, expanded functionality so plans could be assigned to all 25,000 employees to handle new regulations being passed at State and local levels.
- Decomposed features into user stories and acceptance criteria.
Information System Manager
- Responsible for $1.3 million in annual spend on Confidential Systems and Projects.
- Oversaw the payment of over 20 department wide projects annually and resolved discrepancies in invoices.
- Trained other departments (~30 employees) in use of excel and Cognos Analytics.
- Oversaw annual performance review process.
- Evaluated potential vendors/suppliers for applications.
- Created scorecard for management as a decision support tool.
- Documented business requirements for customizing new products & worked closely with vendors to implement the features.
- Provided business test cases to Vendor to verify customized product meets business requirements.
- Analyzed data, designed and developed reports and dashboards using Cognos Analytics
- Created and scheduled reports for Senior Leadership and other Departments.
- Prepared Burndown charts, CFD and velocity charts in JIRA to update management
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZTeam Lead
- Reporting and Administrative functionalities. PAM spans across the whole distribution chain at SIC from the associates working at SIC to the ‘insured’ as well as the vendors.
- It replaced an older system called Visiflow and the data and images had to be migrated to OmniView.
- Conducted and lead formal team review meetings & produced daily progress report to Project Managers.
- Tracked work progress using Rational Test Center
- Provided testing estimates, assumptions, dependencies and risks
- Lead a team of testers on portal projects focusing on test plans, unit testing, system testing and UAT.
- Trained new testers and acted as technical guide for testers and end users
- Assigned day to day work to team members
- Conducted interface and regression testing during the various phases of the development.
- Participated in Solution Scoping meetings and led Estimation meetings.
- Worked with business users to document functional requirements for document intake system
Senior Software QA Analyst
- Identified the possible automation candidates from the test case repository
- Created test models for release testing (plans, scenarios, data and scripts)
- Responsible for monitoring the defect tracking process and generating customized reports
- Created automation scripts using Quick Test Professional.
- Setup data for UAT, Load testing and Automation testing
- Participated in the adoption of Agile Methodology by the Team
- Tested integration of Omniview with existing systems
- Reviewed business and technical specifications and identified test scenarios
- Participated in UAT and Production support.
- Defined cases for functional, integration system, and user acceptance testing.
- Responsible for testing the data conversion utility to migrate data from SQL Server to Oracle.
- Tested the Image conversion utility for converting documents in proprietary .dms format to Tiff.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Security, Privacy and Risk MBA Intern
- Focused on standardizing policies and procedures for 50,000+ State of Arizona employees, including bring your own device (BYOD) for use on the system, web conferencing, security planning and audit compliance as well as updating decade old policies to reflect current technology and practices.
- Conducted IT security audits (physical and virtual) and gap analyses, updated privacy and information security requirements.
- Trained more than 60 leadership employees on IT security awareness.
Systems Security Analyst
- Assessed end-to-end network vulnerability twice, saving over $150,000 in potential consultant fees.
- Identified, evaluated, prioritized threats, chose appropriate updates or patches and notified admins.
- Presented assessment results, and monthly/quarterly trend reports to IT leadership.
- Installed and secured servers with Linux and Solaris OS for production use
- Monitored Intrusion Detection Systems daily using ISS RealSecure
- Produced monthly and quarterly reports summarizing trends in security threats faced by network
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Tested multi-platform, multi-database replication software on Solaris, AIX and HP-Unix Operating Systems and DB2, Oracle and SQL Server databases
- Reported software defects to developers in a concise manner along with information to recreate the problem
- Analyzed and documented auditory evaluations to comply with reporting requirements for health and safety regulations.
- Streamlined the business process for ease of use.
- Modified extensively databases in MS Access using VB and SQL
- Created Reports in Oracle using PL/SQL and Report Designer
- Installed and configured HP Unix servers with assistance from Unix Administrator