- A senior level information systems executive with over 25 years of broad Information Technology (IT) experience, with proven ability to combine technology, business, and financial expertise.
- Successful in developing and implementing manufacturing technology solutions to meet the evolving Information Technology and automation needs for multiple international corporations.
- Effective in building strong internal partnerships and achieving consensus with C - level executives.
- Emphasis on providing direction and technical leadership for the planning, development, and implementation of manufacturing technology solutions for mission-critical environments.
PROFESSIONAL STRENGTHS INCLUDE:
- Engagement, Account, & Client Management
- Customer / Stakeholder Relationship Building
- Project Design, Management, & Delivery
- Staff Building, Training, & Development
- Global IT Solution Delivery
- Critical Project & Program Management
- Technology Architecture & Integration
- Developing and Forecasting Budgets
IT PRogram MANAGER
- Utilizing Agile/Scrum practices to manage the design, development, and implementation of multiple technology projects for Confidential production facilities.
- The integration of MES & SAP landscapes include multiple development environments, tools, and methodologies.
- Managed the development, delivery, and cutover process for multiple technology implementations, including the first IoT project for machines to report defects before they actually break down, a Big Data project for Predictive Maintenance.
SAP Solution Architect
- SAP Solution Architect, responsible for new solution design and delivery of technology projects across multiple business units of Confidential .
IT program manager
- Managed program budget, resource requirements, project schedule, and cutover activities for multiple successful SAP implementations in Confidential plants. Similar role for Salesforce.com implementation.
Director of consulting
- Involved in all aspects of Business Development for new and existing accounts and a member of the strategic business development team. Responsibilities include being the capture manager for strategic bids in the state and local government market, across all offerings in systems integration and IT outsourcing, and the proposal architect for commercial outsourcing bids across sectors, focusing on IT infrastructure and applications management outsourcing.
- Responsibilities include managing the lifecycle for SAP Implementations and SAP Support Projects.
- Provide business consulting, knowledge expertise in strategic performance management methodologies, process assessment work, and the application of technologies to actual business requirements. Define and initiate projects, assign resources, manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program. Coach, mentor and lead personnel within a technical team environment.
- Responsibilities included establishing methodologies, best practices, and standardizing processes for SAP upgrades across our Global Practice.
- The Confidential SAP Upgrade Practice has been very successful, including over 50 SAP system upgrades for some of the largest SAP clients in North America.
S enior project manager,
- Member of a Cross-Functional Team of over 60+ members consisting of Subject Matter Experts, Super Users, Business Analysts, Technical Writers, and Quality Assurance personnel covering Plan to Stock, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Manufacturing Execution and Finance through Requirements Gathering
- Business Process Analysis and Design, Business Process Procedures Development, Functional, Security, and Integration Testing using Mercury Quality Center, Data Conversion, Roles and User Security Definition, Controlled Documents Revision, Data Validation, Training Plan Development, Scheduling and Delivery, Cutover, Go-Live and Post Go-Live Support, including coordination of multiple site activities.
- As the Team Lead, managed SAP PP-PI implementations in multiple processing facilities, from initial design through successful project completion.
- As the Team Lead, managed SAP MM & PM implementations at over 30 processing facilities throughout the U.S., from initial design through successful project completion.
- Locations included processing facilities, warehouses, distribution centers, truck shops, feed mills, and waste water plants.
- As the Functional and Technical Lead, worked with SAP, consulting partners, and internal business resources to define the system architecture and technical and functional requirements for implementing standard SAP Plant Maintenance business processes.
- Responsibilities included gathering Tyson business requirements, configuring SAP PM, writing functional and technical specification documents, loading SAP PM Master Data, creating end-user training materials, and training end-users before and during initial implementation.
- As the Project Manager, was responsible for developing and implementing the many in house developed systems that were used on the plant floor, including several different Bar Coding Systems, PLC, Weigh Scaling Systems, the first plant maintenance system, an in house time card collection system, the first RF systems, etc..