- Agile & Waterfall Project Mgt. / SQL DB Development / IT Risk / Architectural & Capacity Planning / Software Development / Strategic IT Planning; Budgets, Cost Control & Vendor Mgt.Successful management of engineering teams with different organizations for over 20 years. Enhanced performance and productivity by aligning technology and business objectives to create value and growth opportunities. Created and executed breakthrough IT solutions in highly competitive manufacturing and operational settings.
- Skilled in working across large number of IT and engineering disciplines in small and large firms.
- Provided Business Intelligence leadership in IT for Confidential and American Home Shield with the development of custom BI databases using localized and cloud technology.
- Provided Enterprise Architectural and Capacity Planning for IT design projects for various IT Departments at Confidential, included new development projects along with Confidential and network engineering refreshes and new deployments.
- Managed infrastructure projects for Confidential, 18 of which were Confidential ROC projects.
- Managed a program that coordinated IT resolutions to OCC MRA compliance issues for 1 st Confidential
- Developed a program to resolve single point of failure and end of life server issues at 1 st Confidential
- Coordinated & developed a program of IT audits to insure First Tennessee Bank proactively remained in compliance with SOX and the OCC.
20 years of experience with building & leading multi - discipline IT and engineering teams. Translating business needs into IT solutions, by establishing standards and using best practices. Formulating and directing IT vision and strategy. Creating cost effective solutions to complex technical issues.
Authored numerous standards and best practice documents by using the COBIT framework, ITIL and ISO 17799(27002) for different IT systems, including UNIX, AS400, MS, DB2, and SQL. Past membership of Local & National PMI, TOGAF and MS TechNet. Used PMBOK, SDLC, Iterative, Waterfall, Kanban, SAFe and Agile disciplines to manage highly visible software development and IT infrastructure projects. Experienced with project and program planning including acquisitions, divestitures, regulatory reporting, IT Risk and system integrations. Provided management for software development, custom database development and vendor management for AS400/iSeries; LMS/PMS hospitality systems, CRM, UNIX and Microsoft systems. Have used Jira, Innotas and MS Project to track project and program progress.
Project Manager/Scrum Master
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Managed an IT project to complete a new company acquisition, including the initial Confidential SAQ for AHS.
- Provided project leadership to move a non-PCI data warehouse from the Confidential network to the business network.
- Led a team of developers to implement a new website for a new company acquisition.
- Led a team of database architects and developers to provide Service Master with a custom MDM database to include past and present customers, properties, identities and contacts.
- Provided leadership for a scrum development team to deploy a new SVM marketing analytics last-touch database that allowed for the matching of sales to leads for Terminix and American Home Shield. The new marketing analytics database provided direction for marketing expense decisions for the SVM marketing team, allowing for a greater return on the yearly marketing investment.
- Led a Kanban team of Jedox database developers to complete the deployment of a SVM financial planning & reporting tool.
- During the SVM/AHS divestiture, divided both Marketing & Jedox databases to be used by both companies.
PCI Security Project Analyst
- Completed a vendor risk assessment process that provided risk ratings and management attestations for adherence to Confidential standards.
- Developed SOP white paper for training.
- Assisted in developing and maintaining a SharePoint database on all engagement risk assessments.
Enterprise IT Architect & Capacity Planner
- Provided the infrastructure design for various InfoSec and Network Engineering projects; Endpoint DLP (Data Loss Prevention), LDRPS (Business Continuity/Disaster Planning), EMC IONIX (Network Configuration Application for Routers and Switches), and ITCM (CA) infrastructure refresh for the patch management system.
- Responsible for the design phase of Confidential enterprise IT projects. Various IT software design teams were engaged to create new infrastructure design and capacity requirements for new & existing IT environments.
- Created System Architecture Specification documents (SAS) and the corresponding Technical Architecture Design Packages (TADP) for submission to the Architectural Design Review Board. Cost estimates for each design were then negotiated and submitted for approval.
- Implemented new financial infrastructure and software to provide budgeting, expense tracking and parishioner contributions.
- Improved the payroll, the bank reconciliation process and provided financial guidance to Confidential .
IT Infrastructure, Project Manager - VACO Consultant
- Provided the project definition documents, architectural designs and their approvals, risk assessments, project plans and weekly progress updates for senior management.
- Managed outsourcing component of Confidential projects.
- Provided guidance and planning for the Rapid Recovery POC for the AS400 environment.