- I am a looking for a Senior Level Program / Project Leadership Role.
- I’ve held leadership roles in organizations, led portfolios, development and production programs from $2M to $2B in revenue size in the Aerospace and Defense, Oil and Gas, Medical Appliance and Retail industries; with majority in the $20M to $70M range.
- I’ve led organizations, programs and teams with up to 42 simultaneous projects, 20 direct reports and 60 personnel.
- I am an Expert Level Program/Project Manager with over 18 years’ experience in project management and 13 of those years as PMP certified leading projects/ programs, budgeting, financial planning, driving innovation and integrating lean execution practices.
- Executive briefings and communication
- Strategic planning and alignment
- Program planning: scoping, requirements definition, scheduling and budgeting
- Organizational Confidential (OCM)
- Vendor and customer relationships
- Financial planning and forecasting
- Valuation of technical development and risk
- Earned value management and accounting
- Proposal cost and technical volumes
- SAP ERP Systems
- Microsoft Project, Visio, SharePoint
- Agile, SCRUM and SAFe methodologies
- Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
- DOORS Requirements Management
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Program Manager
- Leader of Confidential ’s first major Confidential . contract and growth opportunities. Scope to deliver integrated IT systems to delivery Lab Management System (LMS) capabilities to 17 production labs across the Confidential Optical Fabrication Enterprise ( Confidential ) with potential for expansion.
- Confidential operates labs at Confidential bases while providing shared support to the Confidential and Marines and providing 1.5 Million annual pairs of eyeglasses to the Warfighter through the DOFEMS system. System was successfully delivered and installed in a Confidential Data Center.
- The Optuitive LMS is a cloud based solution accessible with a web browser and traditionally sold as a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. For the unique requirements of the Confidential program, a cloud - in-a-box solution being delivered used the same service architecture in a Web server.
- Program undertook Confidential ’s first Govt. Information Assurance (IA) Accreditation under the new Confidential ./ Confidential Risk Management Framework (RMF) process. Program has complex security requirements with Oracle/Red Hat Linux servers containing both Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Protect Health Information (PHI). With a Security Plan of 453 security controls, system has been delivered and is completing the final Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) before being transitioned to operation.
- Program is executed with 35 personnel geographically distributed across the US, India and Malaysia using Agile/SCRUM methodology with scrums in 3 week sprints. PlanView is used for backend planning, time collection and financial system integration. Jira and Rally are used for Sprint book management (Epics, Stories, Tasks) and backlog management.
Confidential, McKinney, TX
- Program building 4 functional multi-thermal sensor prototypes as technology leap-ahead as a joint military.
- Booked up program with 2 additional funding increments on, increasing program value over 25%.
- Program building 7240 Long Range Long Confidential sights.
- Across 4 years production, program had 100% on-time delivery and an Engineering budget under run with 1.06 CPI at Program completion.
- Programs updating design and building 1342 Long Confidential vehicle sensors. Program had 100% on-time delivery and an Engineering budget under run with a final cumulative CPI of 1.16, increasing the booking rate more than 6%.
- Affordability Program Leader leading Lean process improvement on the $1.2B Confidential program across 6 teams / 60 personnel and on the $60M ITSS Program across 3 teams / 30 personnel. Realized a 2-week schedule acceleration across a 3 month program milestone activity. Rapidly identified and resolved 4 critical program material/supplier issues across these two engagements from implementing fast-fail techniques, saving hundreds of thousands in potential delay costs.
- Execution Program Engineering Leader and Project IRAD Principal Investigator for the Confidential business and Combat Systems product line portfolios. Oversaw up to simultaneous 42 projects and $45M annual development budget. Responsible for program planning, direction, reporting, staffing, risk and issue management. Reported directly to multiple VPs. Consistently met budget and IP capture targets. As Principal Investigator, captured 2 strategic patents for Confidential intellectual property for integrated electronic sensor and navigation systems as primary patent author.
- Cost Estimation Leader for multiple Programs developing cost kickoff packages, creating estimates, summary reports, developing and presenting Gate Review Packages .
- Department Manager (DM) for Confidential in the Confidential North Test ( Confidential ) Program Engineering Center, managing all internally funded programs and work executing for Confidential to other regions and divisions in Confidential ; including work executed on Inter-Organization Transfers (IOTs) and Deployable Work Packages (DWPs) type contracts.
- Technology and development lead for border security capabilities for the Confidential Network Centric Systems ( Confidential ) business.
- Developed technical requirements, architecture, wrote technical volume, led labor and material cost estimation effort for the ISR capability for 2 multi-billion dollar international Border Security proposals.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Project Manager / Solution Manager Consultant
- Project managed multi-million dollar payment innovation and new technology sensor integration projects for Shell Oil Products US, headquartered in Houston, TX.
- Managed over 100 stakeholders and over 60 project resources in a worldwide global structure.
- Developed and managed subcontractor relationships for RFID, Barcode and Handheld SAPConsole and Confidential capabilities for SAP implementation and upgrade projects.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Developed airport management system requirements, security requirements, WBS, workflows and multi-level system design for large-scale hardware/software deployment system.
- Developed technical requirements breakdown, specifications, vendor list and budget for $3 million dollar airport security project.
Confidential, Arlington, TX
- Developed and project managed building the first integrated digital card production line in US more than doubling production while adding unique micro-printing, UV printing and variable imagery capabilities with a case study about this project in the publication, “Card Manufacturing.”
- Project Managed $10K-$250K international and government ID projects and services including the Optical Card System for the Department of Homeland Security and dual-technology contactless Mifare/Vacinity system for the State of Chihuahua, Mexico.