- 15 Years experience in Planning, Leading, Developing, and Implementing cutting edge technology solutions and business processes facilitating reduction of TCO and spurring corporate growth. I have led cross - functional teams with diverse technology and business backgrounds in matrix organizations. These projects were in support of the organizations sales staff, marketing team, infosec, and business leadership in the telecommunications, supply chain, energy, software, financial services, media and government sectors. Directly responsible for large programs with budgets in excess of $30 Million. I have designed budget controls as well as metrics for quantifying program benefits. I am adept at consensus building, crisis management, vendor management, problem-solving and negotiation. A very strong technical background consisting of physical infrastructure, application migration, development, data conversion, ERP implementations, networks, systems, and operational support. I have led a number of large datacenter migrations, information security initiatives, data conversions and application migrations with a number of large organizations. I have strong leadership experience with industry leading organizations such as Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, and others. I have been certified by PMI as a PMP in good standing. I am a CAIA (Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst) Level II Candidate. I have passed the Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination (Series 65).
- Strategic Execution - Instantiated a Program Management Board consisting of critical stakeholders to resolve issues within the program and to remove operational issues and increase strategic focus for the executive steering committee.
- Operational Process Improvement - Instantiated a Standards Management Board to vet technology requests across the enterprise in order to reduce the organization's technology cost of ownership.
- Risk Management - Met all program goals by identifying and tracking high-risk areas and leveraging corrective action based on trend analysis metrics. Increased collaboration between individual project management teams to decrease risk to milestones by creating a strategic view of the program for individual management teams.
- Value Creator - Ability to communicate key strategies and concepts to materially affect drivers of stakeholder value. Led several PMO initiatives in an effort to realize greater ROI.
- People Developer - Builder of high performance teams by positioning the right people in the right roles, accepting and resolving conflicts and uniting people around a common goal.
Methodologies: ADM, AIM, Agile, SCRUM, RUP, Waterfall, ITIL, ISO27001 standard, ISO/27000 Series, SSAE 16
Languages: C, Pro*C, C++, .NET 4.5, C#, J2EE, HTML, SQL, Perl, PL/SQL, XML, XSL, XSQL
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c, DB2, SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012
Server Side Programming: Servlets, Portlets, JSP, ASP, .NET
Web/Application Server: Websphere, IPlanet, Apache, Weblogic, IIS
ERP Applications: Oracle 11i, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle Fusion
Tools: Project Server 2013, SSRS, Performance Point, MS Project, Primavera, Clarity, JIRA, TROUX, Designer, Developer(Forms, Reports, Graphics), Jdeveloper, Jbuilder, Informatica, Business Objects, RMAN, Borland C++, Visual Source Safe, AppWorx, Toad, Discoverer, Cognos 8, Crystal Reports, Microstrategy, Rational Tools Suite, Rational Unified Processing(RUP), Lotus Notes, Mercury Winrunner, COM, DCOM, Visio, Front Page, Visual SourceSafe, Cerner, Visual Studio, Plainview
Operating Systems: Windows 2005, 2008, 2012, DOS, R/S 6000, AS400, Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, TRU-64
Sr. Infrastructure Program ManagerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for requirements, design, development/config, delivery, and documentation of the infrastructure core service buildout and/or migration (where applicable). The strategic Datacenter Migration program consisted of building out the new datacenter in Plano, TX and all related core services with a focus on infosec (SSO, Deep Packet Inspection, Network zoning based upon risk profile, Centrify Identity Management, & Varonis user behavior analysis) while simultaneously standing down the Torrance datacenter in advance of the corporate relocation to Texas. Subsequent to the core service deployment, the application migration effort ensued consisting of serval hundred applications to be migrated in waves over an 18 month period. Managed external resources brought onboard to execute the build out/migration effort and ensured they met key deliverable deadlines and followed core operational procedures. The core service initiative was delivered on time and on budget and will provide the infrastructure capacity to support Confidential ’s requirements for years to come.
Environment: Wintel, Linux, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, HP Infrastructure
Sr. Infrastructure Program ManagerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering the product master (PI) solution that contains all information needed to support products throughout the Datawarehousing Confidential licensing systems. Product master is a database repository and a collection of interfaces facilitating integration between numerous enterprise systems. The implementation of PI identifies causes of unrecognized products with licensing, licensees, and process management. PI has improved data accuracy through the use of auditable product data to determine royalties and subsequently update corporate systems. PI has also provided a reporting capability on revenue generated by approved products thereby enabling analysis to improve efficiency and profitability as well as capture unrealized revenue.
Environment: Wintel, Linux, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, HP Infrastructure
Director of PMOResponsibilities:
- Responsible for creating the Confidential PMO which functioned to drive project management methodology and standards across the studio operations as well as manage project execution, track status, and resolve issues encountered on any of the in flight projects. Created and championed the Confidential project lifecycle and worked with the various leadership teams in order to ensure its adoption. Installed, configured, and developed Microsoft Project Server 2013 with workflows to match the newly created project lifecycle. The Confidential portfolio consisted of roughly 60+ projects which were under my remit. I was also responsible for managing the largest DigOps projects in the studio inclusive of the Redwood City Studio closure, Switch SuperNap DR, InfoSec initiatives (Enterprise SSO, End User Authentication, Privileged Access Governance among others), infrastructure initiatives, NY Office Shutdown and a business continuance project. These InfoSec initiatives were absolutely critical to the studio and was a paradigm shift on both the internal and external sides of the network. I was responsible for working closely with the InfoSec dept and delivering these solutions.
Environment: Wintel, Linux, SQL Server, Oracle, Apache, HP Infrastructure
Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager/Infra Tech LeadResponsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the deployment of infrastructure to support Confidential ’s many project initiatives(100+) across all lines of business. The server infrastructure deployment was primarily based upon VMWare leveraging HP hardware(DL Series Servers and Blade Technology) with EMC and NetApp Storage. This includes supporting the new Colocation datacenter buildout at the Switch Las Vegas site. The Colocation project was an 8 month $50 million initiative that was delivered on time and on budget and will provide the infrastructure capacity to support Confidential ’s requirements for years to come. Responsible for managing and delivering the infrastructure to support the subsequent application migration in an effort to consolidate on-site datacenters and reduce operational cost to the organization. Worked closely with the security dept on implementing new security solutions and strategies such as privileged access, deep packet inspection, Network zoning, and Identity Management). Managed external resources brought onboard to execute the migration effort and ensured they met key deliverable deadlines and followed core operational procedures.
Environment: Wintel, Unix, Linux, SQL Server, Oracle, Apache, Iplanet, IIS, Citrix XenApp 6.5, IBM Cognos BI, TM1, Exadata, Teradata, Business Objects, Informatica, DataFlux, BOBJ, Epic, EDM Quality, Global Safety, IRPC, CDP
Sr. Program ManagerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, development, build and testing of the Cognos TM1 financial planning environment for the DTV BI Leadership & Datawarehousing department. Confidential ’s Financial Planning Department had their financial models in the IBM Cognos Analyst tool. As IBM is de-supporting this product, the creation of the TM1 instance and migration of the existing financial models was critical. The financial models were used to collect information from all business areas and consolidate the data for reporting financials to Confidential Executive Management for strategic decisioning. The Cognos TM1 environment offered efficiencies and enhanced reporting functionality that did not exist in Analyst. The delivery of this solution enabled faster processing, more complex model building and improved data integrity. Managed the onsite developers and consulting resources responsible for the design, conversion, and migration of the financial models from Analyst to TM1.
Environment: IBM Cognos BI 8, IBM Cognos TM1 9.5, Windows 2008 R2, MS Project, Oracle 10g RAC, IIS, Apache