- Have Successful technical career with 20+ years of experience in innovative business solutions.
- IT project management professional with extensive background in the development, integration, and execution of complex technical solutions for clients.
- Talent for developing applications and interfaces that streamline business process and procedures.
- Have broad knowledge in various human resource and business management systems.
- Great Collaborative leader and team member; able to seamlessly lead global teams and projects to timely delivery.
- Project Development / Implementation
- Application Testing / Integration
- Cloud - based Business Solutions
- Client/Vendor Management
- Migrations / Upgrades
- Troubleshooting / Remediation
- Problem Resolution / Troubleshooting
- Timeline & Budget Management
Platforms: UNIX, AIX, Windows 10, Linux, Open VMS
Tools: MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio, Planview PPM, HP PPM, eRoom, Sharepoint, Oracle application (OA) Frame Work, BI publisher, BI answers, XML publisher, Service-oriented architecture (SOA) 11g, EiS, OTBI, Oracle FORMS, Oracle REPORS, SQL*Plus, Cognos, and Business Object.
Databases: Oracle 12g / 11g / 10g, SQL server 2005, Terra data, relational database management (Rdb) / VMS
ERP Modules: Oracle E-Business Suite 10.4 to R12, Oracle HRMS, Payroll, OAB, ESS,MSS, OTL, Project Accounting, AP,AR, PO, GL, Sales, TCA, INV, WIP,, Sales Online, AME, AIM and workflow
Cloud: HCM Cloud, CRM on-Demand and Success Factors
Confidential, Farmingdale, NY
Project Manager /Senior Oracle Techno-Functional Lead
- As an IT project manager, responsible for projects from initiation to closure phase for capital and operational projects.
- Tasks includes, working with user in developing charter, scope, presenting to board for approval, leading requirement gathering, resource allocation, budge and scheduling. Managing issue, risk and communication. Weekly and monthly project status, tickets status matrix, resource allocation, planning upcoming activity and presenting to senior management. Responsible to review and approve functional and technical documents.
- Currently managing a project to add functionality to track nonpaid hours for exempt employees which impact OTL, HR and project modulus.
- Successfully managed a project to upgrade Java client to Java 8, across enterprise including client and server applications uses Java. This includes applications supported by enterprise and user specific applications. Tasks include upgrade or patching the systems to support Java 8. It is a large project consists of team of application, infrastructure and business resource
- Successfully managed the upgrading Internet explorer (IE) worked closely with infrastructure team, application team and power users. Managed a team of cross-functional team.
- Successfully managed upgrading EiS tools. Effectively managed a large team of HRMS, finance and manufacturing developers, SME and corresponding business in testing and deployment.
- Worked with our integration partner in implementing HCM cloud and integrating on promise EBS with HCM cloud performance and compensation management modules
- Managed data cleansing project to streamline item master, work order, Bill of Material, customers and sales order in Oracle EBS.
- Managed a projects to replace email/excel based custom process in shipping/receiving with a custom oracle screen, alter and reports to improve efficiency.
- Multiple times managed RTB (Run the Business) projects like open enrollment, payroll and finance yearend processing, W2, ACA reporting, RUP quarterly and yearend patching.
- Design and development process to automate file transfer and download from and to vendor. This includes process automation, email notification with status. Replaced manual effort of users and reduced time.
- Played a technical manager/lead role for quarterly and yearend processing, W2, tax balance validation, audit reporting, balance update and root cause analysis. Configured and tested ACA which includes self-insured and fully-insured plans
- For open enrollment, performed multiple configuration changes like creating new plans, options, deduction elements, life events, post selection validation in OAB module, reconfigure the system to meet new labor contract and new interfaces with third party vendors.
- Played Project manager/Lead role in moving from vacation/sick plan to PTO plan. Tasks included setting up new accrual plan, balance conversion, moving employees to new plan, OTL time entry rules change and train the trainer.
- Worked with our integration partner in implementing HCM cloud and integrating on promise EBS with HCM cloud performance and compensation management modules.
- Architect process to reconcile and compare current vs. previous period with drilldown option to identify trends and any issues which reduced the period end processing times.
- Played Project manager/Lead role in building integration between oracle EBS and third vendor/software to upload invoice, bank reconciliation, expense reporting and journal entries
- Created an expenditure type, auto accounting rules, costing extension, billing extension, accrual process for partial week during month end. Design and developed custom project data warehouse projects to extract and report costing, labor hours, funding, revenue, billing, profit and backlogs. This allow finance user to perform analysis and forecasting.
- Design and developed interface between concur and AP and JE from third party vendor to GL.
- Gather requirement and enhanced multiple custom extension, workflow, and PO AME.
Environment: HR, Payroll, OAB, HCM Cloud, Self-service, OTL, PA, AP, PO, GL, AR, OAF, XML publisher, PL/SQL, AIM, EiS Reports, workflow, AME, Oracle Alert, Plainview, MS projects and Visio .
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Project Manager and Application Leader
- Managed a project to build a custom solution to review new client and project approval process to allow risk management team to review and approved new projects. Design and developed process to upload skill from custom application to project resource modules.
- Played a technical manager role for open enrollment for 2015. Performed multiple configuration changes like creating new plans, options and life event in Oracle Benefit module. Worked with development team in producing multiple reports like benefit summary, compensation detail for open enrollment /annual salary review. Extending open enrollment screen to capture additional details for wellness program.
Environment: HR, OAB, Self-service, OTL, PA (billing, costing and resource management), OAF, XML publisher, PL/SQL, SQL*PLUS, Oracle Reports, workflow, AME, Discoverer, Alert and R12.
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
Project Manager and Delivery Lead
- Provide leadership/direction to the team in delivering high quality solution to the client on schedule and within budget and manage client relationships.
- Management of all project resources including onsite/offshore subcontractors; manage project team dynamics.
- Managed a large offshore team to provide technical solution in implementing HRMS to Canada. Tasks include conversion, personalization and building interface
- Manage design, build/implementation of voluntary benefit interface, which consist of three interfaces sending eligibility information to Marsh, receiving billing information to create deduction batch and transmit remittance upon completion of payroll.
- Manage a large development team in developing multiple web services/business events in Oracle EBS to expose employee and vendor information to allow our custom applications to consume HR and Finance data from custom application, loaded Invoice, PO requisition and additional compensation loaded to HR and finance modules.
- Lead design and development of pension auto enrollment integration for our UK associates.
- Modify multiple fast formulas to calculate vacation accrual and compensation.
- Led integrating Oracle EBS with SaaS application called Success Factors.
- Customize employee and manager Self-Service Workflow and OA Framework pages.
- Manage building integration between Oracle HRMS (HR, Payroll, and Benefit) and Equifax for Employment Verification Services and Unemployment Administration.
- Work with user in payroll year end and W2 processing. Design/develop multiple processes and reports to assist W2 processing.
Environment: HP PPM, MKS, ServiceNow, Global HR, Payroll, OAB, PO, AP, GL, OA Framework, XML Publisher, EIS Reporting, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Oracle Reports, Workflow, AME, R12
Confidential, New York, NY
Project Manager/Business Relationship Manager
- Played key roles in multiple Oracle EBS upgrades including our recent upgrade to Oracle R12, performed Fit-Gap Analysis, Demo, and CRP to explain the functionality to the business.
- Responsible for vendor/tool selection, developing business case, ROI estimation, managing Scope, Cost, Schedule, CRP, project deliverables through planning, tracking, Change Control, and Risk Management. Reviewed business requirement, functional requirement, technical design, QA/Training strategies, plan and configuration.
- Led various Technical and Business Support Teams in System/Integration test and User Acceptance test, sign-off and implementation.
- Played a key role in selecting CRM product. Conceptualized, developed, and initiated aggressive project plan for integrating Oracle CRM On-Demand with HR and Project accounting module of On-premise Oracle EBS to provide Lead to cash functionality. Managed building multiple integrations using SOA as middleware to allow sales person to create project, task and budget in EBS for leads/opportunity and view employee’s skill, discipline, qualification, work history and number of hours worked on a project from EBS. These details facilitate the sales person in proposal creation process.
- Managed Oracle responsibilities revamp effort to meet the requirement for SOX complaint.
- Architected a custom application to automate the provisioning (on-boarding) and de-provisioning access Oracle application to new employee and ex-employee.
- As Project Manager of a business reengineering project, oversaw development and creation of Sub Consultant Management System, providing greater program controls and efficiencies with integration to preferred vendor and finance modules.
- Sub Consultant Prequalification System: Streamlined sub consultant registration and future jobs prequalification process.
- Best Value Assessment System: Developed integrated Oracle EBS application, allowing Project Managers to evaluate and select prequalified subcontractors accordingly.
- Managed building a customer application for resume, project description and qualification repository. Worked with an outsourced development team in building this custom application using OA framework. This system allows employee to upload their resume. Upon multiple level of reviews based on grade, these resumes are approved to include in RFP. Also this system allow marketing user to search combination of HR data and resume document.
- Streamlined/consolidated multiple Business Object Reporting servers and upgraded to newer version, reduced licensing costs and improved operational efficiencies for HR, payroll and PA users.
- Worked as Techno-Functional lead in creating interface between Oracle HRMS and many 3rd Party Payroll Vendors to process payroll for our non-us employees. Worked closely with our international business process owner and outsourced development team in requirement gathering, configuration changes and building interface between Oracle HCM to payroll processing vendors.
- Managed the project to replace custom time entry application using Oracle OTL and implementing employee self-service application. Worked with business user in gathering requirement for additional report and worked with a team of developer in developing these reports. Enhanced facility to approve time sheet using blackberry.
- Managed/Architect in design and building in (ETL) data extraction/transfer from Oracle Project Accounting (Project, cost and billing detail), Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and HR detail to custom build query and reporting system for our billable project manager.
- Architect/managed building real time reporting solution to compare sales, contract and revenue data against the respective goal, backlog reporting, perform year over year comparison using multiple Dimensions and Data Warehouse Solution to perform forecasting, trending time like lead to opportunity to win to contract etc.
- Worked as a Techno-Functional lead in integrating ADP payroll system with Oracle HRMS. Gathered user requirement, performed analysis, design and developed interface between Oracle to payroll system to transfer demographic and payroll information. Designed/developed interface to bring back payroll and costing information to Project accounting and GL module. Performed many configuration changes like creating new elements, etc. to support payroll system. Worked with HR, payroll and time sheet administrator to validate the time and cost. Developed many reports to reconcile the information between payroll and project accounting system.
- Worked as a Techno-functional lead in implementing employee self-service. Developed an automated process to assign self-service responsibilities to new employee.
Environment: HR, Self-Service, OTL, PA (Project Accounting), AR, AP, GL, PO, TCA, Oracle Sales, CRM On Demand, SOA 11g, BPEL, OA Framework, Java, BI Publisher, Business Objects, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Oracle Reports/Forms, Workflow, AME, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, .Net, Oracle Release 12
Confidential, Allentown, PA
Sr. Techno - Functional Leader
- Implemented Global Oracle HRMS and self-service system for Confidential during spin-off from Confidential .
- As a Sr. Technical Team Leader, managed a team of developers and guided them in converting data from the Legacy System to Oracle.
- This system was implemented in 17 countries, with localization support and local language support to meet individual country needs.
- Analyzed business requirement, estimated development time, and prioritized interfaces need to feed information to 3rd Party Payroll System and vendor who handle benefits for US and international. Developed Functional/Technical Design Documents for Stock Option information interface to Smith Barney, benefit information interface to Hewitt and EEO reporting information interface to people click, employee information to in-house systems. Developed these interface using outsourced development team. Worked with functional team in changing configuration of HRMS to meet the requirements for these interface.
- Spearheaded design/development of (ETL) data extraction/transfer and loading HR and payroll details from EBS into Data Warehouse.
Environment: Teradata, Cognos, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Discover 4i, Oracle HRMS 11i, Payroll, PA, GL, Employee Self-Service, AIM Methodology
Confidential, Stamford, CT
SR. Techno-Functional Team Leader
- Led team in converting HR, payroll and benefit data from multiple data source into Oracle HRMS.
- Designed/developed an interface for transferring employees Medical, Dental Life Insurance Benefit to General America.
- Developed task for building interface for Putnam, transferring 401k deduction information, and information for Non-Discrimination testing.
- Designed/developed interfaces to transfer periodic tax information, quarterly revenues, new hire information, year-end data, and W2 information to Pro Business application.
Environment: PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Developer 2000, Oracle Report 2.5, Oracle HR, PAY, GL Oracle 11.03/10.7 SC/10.6 SC, Cognos, AIM Methodology, FAST Formula
Confidential, Norwalk, CT
Sr. Software Consultant
- Worked as a technical consultant in implementing Oracle HR/AR and Inventory modules.
- Developed interfaces between AR and custom application for sending payment information.
- Worked with a team of developers in creating forms for accepting material requests and initial/duplicate card printing requests, printing mailing labels, generating reports for the shipping department, printing cards, sending a transaction to Oracle inventory for depletion. Sending payment information to AR and getting back check details to custom application.
Environment: PL/SQL, SQL, Developer 2000, Oracle Report 2.5, Oracle HR, AR and inventory.