- Accomplished DevOps practitioner with focus on cloud infrastructure consultation and technologist focused in a strategic thought leadership concentrated around next gen d Confidential centre, automation, Infrastructure as Service (IaaS) and virtualization.
- Handled long term focussed projects involving multiple disciplines and business units. Provides Leadership and direction to high priority projects undertaken by business
- Recommends to client and IT management appropriate technological alternatives. Provides high level technical support and consultation to business and IT management
- Design and develop continuous deployment pipeline, integrating Git, Jenkins and Puppet across geographically separated hosting zones in AWS and Azure. Implemented end - to-end automated DevOps pipelines for various Confidential middleware platforms
- Skilled and experienced administrator with working experience in Integration and Infrastructure. Installed and configured various Confidential products in multiple platforms
- Implemented solutions leveraging Docker container technology, UCD plugins or ANT scripts for automation in a Confidential build engine, Jenkins and Bamboo. Strong scripting skills using ANT, UNIX shell scripting.
- Certified Scrum Master with knowledge on agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban and XP. Excellent coaching/mentoring skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Code Maintenance: Confidential Rational Team Concert (RTC), Git, Jira, Eclipse, SVN, Perforce, Mercurial
- Build: Maven, Gradle, ANT, Confidential Build engine (JBE)
- Test: Confidential Rational Quality Manager (RQM), Selenium, Junit, JMeter, SoapUI, Postman, Mercury, HP Quality Center
- Release: Jenkins, Bamboo, Confidential Build Conductor (PBE)
- Configuration Management: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack
- Containerization: Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Monitoring: Nagios, Splunk, NewRelic
- Cloud Technologies: Confidential Bluemix/ Confidential Cloud, AWS, Azure
- DSL: ANT, YML, Python, Jython
PM Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, RUP, SDLC, ITIL
Domain Expertise: Corporate & Retail Banking, Finance, Retail, Healthcare, Telecom,, Govt Sector, Mortgage
Organizational Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Clarity, SharePoint, Salesforce, Rational Team Concert, Google Docs, Documentum
Planning Methodologies: Critical Chain Project Management, Critical chain / path, Triple Constraint Theory, Process Improvement
Confidential Products: Confidential Cloud, Confidential Bluemix, Confidential SOA, API Connect, WAS, Connect Direct, WPS, WID, WMQ / IIB, WMB, WODM / ILOG, WSRR, WXS, Pure, RTC, D Confidential Stage, D Confidential Power, Tivoli, ITCAM / APM
Java Technologies: Java/J2EE, Java Beans, EJB, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, SOAP, RMI, AJAX, Spring, Hibernate, DOJO, JUnit
WebServices: XML, JSON, WSDL, BPEL, SOAP, REST
Solutions: API, B2B EDI, SOA, D Confidential Integration, DevOps, ESB, Mobile
Scripting: Unix shell scripting, Jython, Python, ANT, JACL
App/Web Server: WAS, WebLogic Server, SunOne Web Server, Tomcat
IDE: Rational Application Developer Studio (RAD), Eclipse, WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WASD), Visual Café and Visual Age for Java
D Confidential base: MySql, Mongo, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Informix, IDMS, VSAM, MS Access.
IT Security: Internet Security, Ethical Hack, App Scan, Vulnerability Assessment, Proxy-in-between, PKI Encryption, management, TCP/IP, NAT, FTP, SSH, HPPTS, SSL
Testing/QA: Mercury Test Director, Load Runner, Bugzilla
DevOps Lead / Scrum Master / Project Manager
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Provide solution for continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) using GIT & Maven and docker containers
- Lead POCs for various use cases - containerization and orchestration using Azure and Kubernetes
- Mentor and train the team on DevOps initiatives by creating documents as well as conducting workshops
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
- Protect development team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
- Work closely with project owner in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
Confidential, Westborough, MA
- Provide solution for continuous integration and continuous delivery ( Confidential ) using Docker containers.
- Installed, configured and tested automated build and deploy process using Confidential Build Engine.
- Mentor and train the team on RTC, Automated builds
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Upgrade WebSphere from v6 to v8.
- Architect the disaster recovery solution.
- Provide mentoring and in concepts and support.
Confidential, Reading, PA
- Implemented Confidential Build Conductor, a Confidential product for automated build and deploy.
- Worked thru the pre-requisites, installation, configuration and integration with Bamboo.
- Customized build and deploys to match the company’s requirements.
Confidential, New York, NY
DevOps Engineer / Integration Specialist / Scrum Master
- Implemented CI/CD solutions successfully for various projects using RTC and Confidential Build Engine
- Worked with the various stake holders to ensure effective cross team coordination and communication including external vendors and third parties.
- Performed advisory roles for changing requirements and testing demands (concurrent and duplicate transfers) by integrating with various players. Performed analysis on the requirements and provided technical design.
- Installed, configured MQ MFT on various servers.
- Developed scripts for file transfers and automation for a very large number of transfers.
- Performed product upgrades from FTE to MFT.
Confidential, Springfield, MA
- Conducted Infrastructure analysis on the existing WAS environment.
- Analyzed the pain points and provided recommendations to be implemented.
- Conducted series of sessions on problem determination, automation, scripting and Jython.
- Implemented health policies as a proactive measure to manage the WAS environment. Helped in day to day troubleshooting
Confidential, Juno Beach, FL
RTC Lead & DevOps Consultant
- Implemented continuous build and deployment ( Confidential ) using RTC Confidential Build Engine.
- Lead the requirements gathering for the migration.
- Planned the entire migration process.
- Migrated RTC from v2 to v4 and integrated with MB 7.
- Installed and configured RTC v5 and integrated with IIB 9.
- Mentored the team on installation, configuration and new features of RTC.
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
- Lead the planning f installation and architecture.
- Performed an iterative refinement of process.
- Installed and configured 7 servers with WAS.
- Configured clustering and automated with scripting.
- Provided support to application teams during testing.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Gathered requirements for the RTC.
- Liaison to Salesforce integration via Cast Iron. Installed and configured RTC v4.
- Mentored the team on installation, configuration and features of RTC
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Provided service delivery management for BPM Managed Services.
- Oversees the project effort, defines and manages project activity and provides direction.
- Responsible to deliver services described in this SOW, focusing on Availability, Management, Change Management, Incident Management and Performance Management.
- Builds and sustains effective communications with customer toward the goal of maximum customer satisfaction.
- Collaborated across multiple platforms, departments and people in different time zones.
- Provides the following point of contact services.
- Responsible to provide multi-tiered support, with different SLA’s for production and non-production environments
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Spearheaded the project requirement study and came up with Functional Requirements document.
- Lead an array of activities including initializing and planning projects, developing project cost structure, tracking and reporting project deliverables, managing risk, applying project management processes and tools and ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget, and with high customer satisfaction.
- Coordinated with offshore for the deliverables and coordinate reviews with client for sign-offs and point of contact for the over project progress.
- Created and managed the task level project schedule for team and produced weekly progress reports to various stake holders
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Worked with project stakeholders to understand their workflow and pain points in their area of operation.
- Coordinated with various stakeholders to conduct interviews with them to come up with a scope agreeable for all.
- Took ownership and worked closely with all team members for all the deliverables.
- Responsible for tracking project budget against hours and cost
- Worked with project stakeholders to understand and document the requirements.
- Developed, managed and tracked project status and plan.
- Responsible for tracking project budget against hours and cost.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project.
- Created and groomed a team of 10 people to start the work from NY location.
- Doubled the team size to 20 people in a year, with a totally new team working from Bangalore, India location.
- Created and implemented Process work flow for the whole team with a team structure of a buddy system and 3 step Quality Control process for every deliverable.
- Responsible for tracking and documenting status update every day .
- Responsible for tracking project budget against hours and cost.
- Created materials that enable anyone to prepare and get ready to be productive from day one.
- Conducted to the whole team in India as well as to new hires.
- Provided business stakeholders with regular status updates