- Results - oriented project management professional with strong critical thinking skills and attention-to-detail.
- Demonstrated experience in iterative methodologies (Agile) developing Sprints, Product Backlogs, Burn Down Charts, and/or developing User Stories.
- Over 10 years of experience in developing and maintaining different types of projects. Ranging from Information Technology to Healthcare.
- Successfully developed and managed government and non-government projects.
- Proven experience in improving essential systems and maintain efficiency in all day-to-day operations.
- Expert at developing innovative and unique programs and techniques that result in reaching the program goals.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work in high-volume, fast-paced environments and work in metric driven work environments.
- Experience working with small teams and large teams, managing the completion of projects.
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Managed day-to-day activities and operational costs, managing schedules, personnel management, and inventory replenishment.
- Oversaw budgets and purchasing for departments.
- Provides expertise in identifying iterative process improvements and methods to streamline adoption of the methodology.
- Update Product Backlog Items to include new or revised requirements and backlog items.
- Facilitated team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team.
Software: PeopleSoft, QuickBooks, MS Office (Word, Access, PowerPoint, Access, Project) Adobe Acrobat, OneNote, BOX, JIRA, Confluence, Sharp Cloud, Zoom, Go Meeting, SQL, Salesforce, Tableau
- Demonstrates experience in iterative methodologies (Agile/Scrum)- leading Scrum meetings and developing Sprints, Product Backlogs, and/or developing User Stories.
- Facilitates sprint estimation, Sprint planning meetings to identify product backlog items to be worked in a sprint and to estimate level of effort of development activities.
- Lead daily standup meetings, Scrum of Scrums, track progress by keeping the sprint backlog up-to-date, and help to remove impediments.
- Fosters collaboration and communication between team members on technical issues, on process improvements, and in addressing and escalating project risks and issues.
- Experience working with dispersed teams and using online communication tools such as OCS and Live Meetings, or similar.
- Understands the role of software development tools and processes such as version control, defect and issue trackers, build processes, team collaboration tools.
- Prepares and organizes decision briefings on complex topics with significant mission impact to stakeholders. Leads the development and analysis of Business Case Analysis (BCAs) in support of IT Strategic Planning and Service Portfolio decisions.
- Supports the development of strategic plans and initiatives to increase the effectiveness of the Business IT systems and/or its solutions resulting in increased return on the clients IT investment. Assess opportunities to integrate and re-use system components or capabilities.
- Participates in budget planning, cost estimating, and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) activities to ensure alignment of plans, initiatives and funding. Gathers high level requirements for visual artifacts, and find new ways to represent and communicate information.
- Facilitates small working groups/sessions with clients in a unique and fun atmosphere to collect requirements and information. Creates visual and written communications. Works with the design studio to conceptualize and execute visual design artifacts. Manages the design projects ranging from several days to multi-year in length, to ensure they meet cost, schedule and performance.
SCRUM MASTER/PROJECT MANAGER
- Participate in Scrum teams of business analysts, developers and testers to plan deliverables for each development sprint. Provided meeting minutes and action item lists within 24 hours of Scrum meetings
- Working diligently with stakeholders, business and technical leads to understand scope and align project deliverables to meet release deadlines
- Involved in the conducting weekly stakeholder meetings to keep the abreast of project status, changes, progress, timelines and cost. Documented and kept track of key changes and risks to various projects along with a risk mitigation strategy to ensure smooth execution of these projects.
- Managed complex projects or multiple projects of moderate complexity. Leveraged knowledge and prior experience to develop appropriate solutions. Managed development of business cases and presents business cases.
- Matches appropriate methods to identified client needs. Demonstrated knowledge and application of the risk management process. Leverages knowledge of and trains Project Management methodology, skills, tools for team members. Converted business cases to business plans. Developed and executes implementation plans to include user training plans.
- Stays abreast of enterprise-wide projects. Developed framework and manages the tracking of interdependencies within or across projects. Accountable for coordination of collection and validation of business requirements. Determined the impact of current/existing technologies on the project. Worked on assignments of diverse and complex scope. Interpreted less defined guidelines to make recommendations for process improvements and/or enhancements.
- Required complex planning to coordinate with other departments or resources. Oversaw transition of project team members to new projects. Ensures lessons learned applied to future efforts.
- Communicate with clients, service providers, or corporate administrative units in coordinating services, deliverables, or meetings. Perform a lead role in compiling information for business unit or project meetings or for meetings with other units.
- Implemented solutions leveraging any of the management consulting capability pillars, including organization design and mission support optimization, process improvement, performance management, strategy development and transformation, change management, IT strategy, and business architecture.
- Continually improved methods and procedures for processes, measurement, documenting and work flow techniques. Answered inquiries and addressed, resolved or escalated issues to management personnel to ensure client satisfaction. Received and routed business correspondence to correct department or staff members.
- Provided line managers with objectively based information for making decisions on the administrative and programmatic aspects of agency operations and management. Analyzed and evaluated (on a quantitative or qualitative basis) the effectiveness of line program operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
- Developed life cycle cost analysis of projects or performing cost benefit or economic evaluations of current or projected programs. Researched and investigated new or improved business and management practices for application to agency programs or operations.