- 2+ years of Scrum Master Role facilitating software development, 2 years as a Reliability Engineer helped implement SAP/Plan maintenance software, and 3 years as Maintenance Engineer oil and gas.
- Knowledge and experience with wide variety of agile frameworks; SAFe, Scrum and Kanban, user stories, AT, TDD, pairing, ceremonial facilitation and agile games.
- Understanding of the following technologies; DBA, SQL, Java, html, css, AWS application, Mobile application, website and API development.
- Experience working on agile management software; Jira and TFS.
- Product owner of a web based real estate property rental market ifindrental.com.
Experienced Scrum Master with extensive knowledge in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) in domains such as Finance, and Manufacturing. Passionate about Agile methodologies; Scrum, Safe, Kanban and XP.
Confidential, Houston, Tx
- Developed and followed agile project management plan (Agile Ceremonies). Conduct, schedule and Facilitate Sprint Planning, Scrum Daily standup, Sprint Review & Sprint Retrospective meetings for multiple scrum teams.
- Assist product owner in maintaining and grooming the product backlog items during the sprint planning as well as during product development in a case of a product backlog priority change.
- Participate in story points for product backlog items, creating work break down structure (user stories) and corresponding activities.
- In corporate sprint capacity estimation during the sprint planning meeting by determining the team capacity (velocity) from sprint historical data.
- Helping team complete tasks successfully, shielding team from external noise / distraction. Identifying and mitigating risks and impediments (Blocking Issues, Critical Defects) during the sprint.
- Coach and mentor team through the agile project management processes.
- Track progress of the team via TFS on a daily bases.
- Communicated the progress to senior management through ‘ Confidential ’ and Monitored the Quality through metrics.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Active participation in discovery sessions, interviews, prototyping, document - reviews, plan setup and configuration.
- Protected team from internal and external distractions to help them focus on daily QA activities to be productive and growing in ability
- Actively participated in sprint planning activities, daily stand ups, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives conflict resolution meetings
- Improved transparency and developed a more trusted and collaborative team environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame or being judged with a complete focus on problem resolution
- Partnered with the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Track progress of the team via Jira on a daily bases.
- Facilitate the term in transition to scrum methodology through ETC (enterprise transition committee) engaging stakeholders during the process of waterfall to spring.
- Active participating in establishing and provide Vision of the term and gain consensus base on acceptance criteria
- Served as Scrum Master for multiples scrum teams and ensures teams maintains focus on quality and continuous delivery.
- Encouraged self-organization, meaning that the team itself should remove issues wherever possible
Reliability Engineer/Project lead
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Participated in product implementation analysis, cost estimate, meeting with vendor’s implementation team and company development team.
- Performed gap analysis between the current maintenance programs versus SAP/Plan maintenance thus created a product backlog that drove the SAP/PM integration.
- Facilitated all ongoing implementation projects by eliminating impediments and ensuring all needed data was ready for upload.
- Acted as the liaison between offshore maintenance personnel, drill ship SMEs, supply chain personnel, equipment/systems and the Houston implementation team.
- Ensured all equipment and systems were added and track into SAP/PM system. built equipment master data, created maintenance procedures, schedules, hours needed to complete a given task list, spare parts & quantities needed while eliminating any chances to stop production.
- Carried out field maintenance audit to identify improvement opportunities and ensure all end users are properly trained on SAP.
- Supported system end users (maintenance personnel, planners and superintendents) on any issue related to SAP via a help desk ticketing system.
- Insured newly installed equipment are added to SAP with all its procedures and spare parts.
- Investigated cause of work orders not closed and provided solution to improve work flow.
- Audited departmental Service Quality Compliance (SQC).
- Planned and prepare upcoming drilling jobs.
- Supervised and ensured all equipment maintenance were carried out following company standard and maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Participated in equipment failure investigations, presented outstanding services quality issues and Knowledge sharing meetings.
- Verified equipment maintenance history and inspection certifications are up to date.
- Performed spare parts inventory, coordinated the purchasing of needed spare parts and reviewed quarterly maintenance budget.
- Review and update spare min & max settings depending on upcoming drilling contracts.