An established project manager with proven experience integrating technology and business operations, including leveraging hands - on IT project management expertise to maximize system performance and operations efficiency. Effective team leader confident in developing and executing strategic plans that drive performance.
- IT Project Management
- Driving Project Efficiency / ROI
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Global Program Leadership
- Integrating Technology & Business
- Team Leadership / Management
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Multi-Stakeholder Management
- Audit Compliance / Accuracy
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), 2016, 2013, 2010, XP, 2000, 4X, MS Project (Standalone and Server), Test Track, Helix, Smartsheets, Visio, SmartDraw, SharePoint, ClearQuest, RequisitePro, Quality Center, Adobe PDF Writer, Informatica, Confidential, Hyperion Enterprise, Hyperion Planning
Senior Project Manager
- Managed the transition of the project from vendor team to internal Confidential team
- Analyzed the contents of the vendor repository and made recommendation to convert to a new d Confidential project
- Managed the conversion of vendor’s repository of user stories, tasks requirements, specifications, test artifacts to an updated, Confidential compliant Test Track repository
- Performed oversight of new BA and QA resources
- Monitored the timely creation and review of user stories, requirements and specifications for each sprint to ensure regulatory compliance with Confidential 21 CFR part 11 and Confidential 11
- Reviewed and revised company-wide SOPs for Project Management and Software Quality Assurance
- Established and conducted daily stand-up meetings and defect triage meetings
QA Program Manager
- Drafted test strategy including system, end to end integration, user acceptance and external testing components.
- Perform presentations for executive level status
- Managed testing resources across multiple teams
- Enforced quality on the deliverables
- Performed management and strategy at the QA project level
Senior Project Manager
- Managing integration of MS Project with Confidential ’s proprietary web-based Project Management Center for multiple Task Orders
- Prepare weekly metrics for Senior Management review
- Conduct weekly meetings to address variance from baseline, critical path analysis and SPI.
- Initiated 2 week look ahead communication to Team Leads to ensure upcoming tasks were on track
Sr. Project Manager
- Provided project management for the conversion and implementation of an ERP (Infor M3) system, including revisions to the MS Project plan, organizing and managing Sharepoint repository for test plans, test scripts, test results, plans and updated work procedures.
- Instituted daily meetings (15-20 minutes) with Confidential Operations team to triage issues and testing status, resulting in a significant increase in timely resolution of issues.
- Prepared daily reports on issues and testing with metrics for Senior Management
- Prepared and presented updates to the PMO in biweekly meetings
- Coordinated sessions and materials in preparation for the successful Go Live
Sr. Program Manager
- Provided technical project management for the development and implementation of a new daily reconciliation application for the Confidential, including revisions to the project plan, preparation of gating materials for PMO approval, test plan, vendor coordination, deployment plan and preparation of materials to Steering Committee.
- Utilized previous experience with Khalix and Confidential to manage concurrent upgrades of Confidential, Khalix and Discoverer to allow migration to Windows 7 to stay on target. Created resourcing, hardware acquisition plans and project plans for each application, developed Total Cost of Ownership ( Confidential ) plans for each application and monitored progress against budget and project plans.
- Coordinated with Business PM all changes to G/L interfaces according to quarterly release schedule
- Successfully implemented the project management structure in the conversion of the Confidential Valuation Model to First Principles, including gating materials, project charter, project plan, requirements documents, test plans, reports and implementation plans.
- Developed Project Change Management Processes to support department-wide change management policies and procedures.
- Introduced the Project Risk Assessment Tool, providing the business unit early identification of potential risk and providing various mitigation strategies.
- Led the $1.7M conversion of the valuation model, a project consisting of 12 members of the LTC Special Projects team, 18 Business Analysts / Developers, and an external team from Confidential .
Sr. Project Manager
- Identified requirements for, and personally made modifications to, the Milestone Reporting D Confidential base.
- Created manual, Eight-Week Look Ahead reports for Branch Remediation.
- Effectively managed numerous stakeholders and business groups, working with leadership from PMO, IT and Risk Management to make and implement decisions.
- Chaired bi-weekly systems roundtable meetings and prepared a summary deck of IT system statuses, as well as preparing updates to the bi-weekly steering committee on all systems, QA and implementation progress.
- Successfully created updates on all impacted business units and systems to the Executive Steering Committee, as well as the head of the US Division and CFO.
- Personally reviewed and provided detailed feedback on multiple Quality Assurance Test plans, ensuring accuracy and accountability with all audit and compliance directives.
- Instituted a program-level testing schedule, updated online and published weekly, ensuring all business units were well prepared for cross-functional testing from source systems, through to Treasury and G/L.
- Created a detailed program implementation plan by teaming with all business units to ensure each milestone was met.
- Managed the $112M project to successfully convert two legal entities that included 16 IT teams, 30 applications/systems, and actuaries and analysts from both US and Canada.
- Managed the build-out and upgrade of multiple servers that were damaged due environmental issues.
Sr. Project Manager
- Created and maintained accurate project budgets, as well as project plans, issue logs, status report and management reporting for multiple project teams.
- Effectively managed all staffing, communication and reporting for large-scale, multi-site project and testing teams.
- Led in-depth research, design and implementation efforts for new risk management guidelines and tools for the Project Management Office.
- Successfully developed a customized defect reporting tool from Confidential repository, as well as test execution metrics reporting from Quality Center.
- Created a new project management framework and processes for the newly created PMO, as well as overseeing the development and implementation of a central reservation system.
- Directed a team of IT Quality Assurance Analysts geographically dispersed around the country, documenting all project requirements to eliminate roadblocks to project completion.
- Managed large, critical projects with multiple financial systems by leading cross-functional teams across a customized d Confidential base.
- Led the large-scale upgrade and testing project of a business critical financial system that presented new functionality and piloted to 150 users.
- Created project plans, schedules, budgets, requirements documents, test plans, software configuration management plans, implementation plans and multiple levels of management reporting.
- Provided objective verification of project plans and deliverables, as well as tracking non-compliance items to closure.
- Provided mentoring to less experienced project managers