- Senior Information Technology Manager with 25+ years of comprehensive experience in data management and network integrity.
- Lead Technician for Confidential /Mobile 2,000 desktop migration.
- Project Engineer for Confidential 1,500 desktop technology upgrade.
- Project Manager for multi - state (11), multi-location (30) network POS implementation.
- Responsible for negotiating and acquisition of hardware, inventory and software assets in excess of a million dollars.
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills.
- Oracle JD Edwards World 7.2-9.4
- Certified Confidential AS/400 Advanced Systems Operator
- ALM/SDLC, versed in Agile process, Lean manufacturing
- Developed and implemented multiple business software systems.
- Performed numerous Confidential systems hardware and software upgrades
- RPG / CL programmer developer.
TECHNICAL E XPERTISE:
Operating Systems: Confidential OS/400 CL, OCL, RPGIII, SQL, Query400
Oracle: RDB, SQL
Microsoft: Windows X, Server
Software Applications: J D Edwards World 7.2-9.4, Oracle CRM, EDI, SQL, H-D Talon, Lawson Pinstripe, Checkpoint, Watchguard, Citrix
Confidential, New Orleans, LAProject Manager
- Information Technology Director for 40+ million dollar company, provided desktop and web services support for all local and remote users on Confidential World 9.4 ERP, POS, Distribution, Manufacturing and Inventory Management software applications.
- Recently upgraded (2018) from Confidential World 9.2 to 9.4 & Confidential I- 520 to I-720, project completed under budget saving 100K.
Independent Technological Consultant
Confidential, Chalmette, LA
- Data processing manager, provide Confidential local and wide area network support over multi state locations.
- Implemented full Disaster recovery policy during hurricane Katrina enabling company to resume operation within 48 hours.
- Furnish services and support to all users and vendors.
- Managed Confidential -Davidson dealership.
- Radio station announcer.