Project Manager and Change Leader with 17+ years of background in managing critical move - the-needle projects from inceptions to completion for government and commercial clients. Career is filled with leading big ticketed (>$5M) and transformative projects (Migrate to Cloud, Big Data, etc.) using SDLC and Agile methodologies. Accomplishments include contract negotiations, vendor management, executive presentation and consensus builder.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Product Management
- SCRUM: AGILE / SAFe
- IT Strategy
Confidential, St . Louis, MO
- Successfully managed and delivered multi-million dollars Spectrum’s business critical project, Spectrum Mobile, to enable it for mobile cellular space. Ensured accountability and integrity throughout the program.
- Implemented Agile methodology for teams to keep prioritized work at the forefront while maintaining visibility of development progress, risk awareness and workload manageability from one sprint to the next; the team was able to maintain a strong customer service with business stakeholders across multiple departments.
- Lead a team of over 40 highly proficeint DevOps, Frontend, and Backend developers and decision makers to complete all ascept of projects including development, testing, security and compliance.
- Provided clear project goals and stragtegy to executive leadership and “got their buy-in” for project completion.
- Additonal Experience: JIRA, Clarity budget and resource mangement.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Senior Project Manager
- Decisively, saved multiple clients an estimated $200 million annually in operational expense by implement new cost-effective document processing, automating data processing
- At a given time managed teams of over 20 resources across multiple parallel projects in different countries and provided guidance, roadmap and mentoring.
- Implemented a green-field change management process using Agile which increased productivity by nearly 300% and reduced operation over-head by estimated 60%.
Sr. Consulting Management
- As a digital transformative project manager - successfully, within a short period and on-budget - rolled out a re-designed user-friendly Confidential ’s online account service portal. Managed over 20+ staff members and actively involved in architecture, engineering, and solutioning the system based on the business vision and scope.
- As a IT PM/Strategy consultant - worked on developing, communication and obtaining management buy-in on the 3G and CRM enterprise rollout strategy for the Latin America Market. Served as a Project Manager to stand up a Test Management Office (TMO) as a Center of Excellence (COE) by centralizing IT Test Governance, Test Execution, and Test Operations functions across multiple markets for global IT projects (3G, Pre-paid and Post-paid billing, CRM, VAS) exceeding $400M.
- Managed Clarabridge Data Analytics Confidential Suite product implementations at multiple Fortune 500 customers. Enhanced Customer Experience ( Confidential ) using Big Data to perform data analytics through BI tools such as MicroStrategy. Presented product demo to customers to show how they can benefit and scale business using features and services. Created and maintained project plans, identified risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle and provided risk mitigation strategies.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Project Manager
- Lead the migration effort for the Confidential of the antiquated paper-based process for product analysis and approval to new online submission system, Formulas Online ( Confidential ) with a constrained budget and timeline. Due the immense success of the project, received multiple accolades from CIO and team executives.
- Managed and maintained relationship with a third-party vendor for the analysis, design, development, and testing effort of Confidential .
- Performed hands on testing on different OS to validate business requirements are met.
- Successfully complied with FISMA standards and used Earned Value Management (EVM) to provide clear guidence and accurate reporting to the OCIO.
- Presented several product demos to stakeholders and sponsors to ensure outcome is meeting the expectations.
- Documented standards, performance guidelines, lifecycle procedures, presentations and meeting information.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Senior Project Manager
- Saved an estimated $15M during tenure by managing and completing nearly 100% of all projects
- Lead the project of customers from Confidential to Confidential which saved the company over $30M.
- As one the key project leads; instrumental in the BSS migration from Sprint to Confidential which was transparent and seamless to nearly 53M customers
- Proactively collaborated with multiple entities to ensure all billing system requirements were accurate and completed
- Delivered several key features Confidential Push to Talk ™ product related features by managing Agile sprints using SAFe framework.