- Results - oriented, highly productive information technology leader with over 7 years of experience in applying strong problem solving skills to clarify ambiguity and resolve high-complex issues within the tightest timeframes.
- Provide clear vision for success with an aptitude to establish and meet ambitious goals.
- Extremely well organized with a track record of success that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity and strong ability to see the big picture.
- Expert manager with the proven ability to synthesize complex information, win the loyalty of the clients, and effectively develop and motivate team members.
- Consistently foster an atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration with an emphasis on goal attainment.
- Possess in-depth, hands-on experience with multiple technology stacks, and have both an insatiable desire and an enormous capacity to learn.
- Bring a “can-do” mentality and a keen eye for details to bear.
- Project Management
- Agile Methodologies
- Scrum Principles
- Problem Solving and Troubleshooting
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Project Planning
- Release Management
- Technical Support
- Effective Communications
- Performance Improvement
- Priorities Management
- Customer Relationships
- Corporate IT
- Client & Vendor Relationships
- Team Leadership
- Training and Coaching
- Personnel Supervision
- Mentorship, Training and Development
- Strategic & Visionary Planning
- Integrative Decision Making
- Critical Thinking
- Bilingual: English & Spanish
- MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office, Waterfall, Agile, Planview Enterprise, JIRA, Confluence, TFS, MS SharePoint.
Confidential, CHICAGO, IL
AGILE PROJECT MANAGER, CONSULTANT
- Collaborated with an outside vendor to ensure right team focus in order to achieve certification at the end of the year.
- Maintained team’s Confluence page to ensure that key information and key decisions along with any supporting documentation files were captured and documented for future reference.
- Served as Scrum Master for the Confidential Security team, communicated closely with them to introduce and implement Scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, stand-ups, etc.).
- Effectively utilized JIRA as a project management tool to track the team’s progress, work, and to report on progress.
Confidential, OAKBROOK TERRACE, IL
PROJECT COORDINATOR/PROJECT MANAGER/SCRUMMASTER
- Provided project management throughout the entire project lifecycle, including project initiation/proposals, project delivery, post implementation review and project close out.
- Served as the Scrum Master for Confidential, Corporate Systems, Data Integration, Web/Mobile teams and facilitated Scrum ceremonies and practices.
- Guided and monitored Scrum teams during the adoption & rollout of the SAFe Agile Framework.
- Served as Planview Administrator for the Confidential Technology team and represented the PMO in Planview alignment meetings and discussions regarding best practices
- Communicated and tracked team velocity (story points/hours) and sprint/release progress to team, stakeholders, and management.Participated in alignment planning meetings to determine the high-level project prioritization schedule for future projects going through the ideation stage and estimating future team capacity needs.
- Communicated project status for the Confidential technology projects to members of the leadership team and other stakeholders.
- Maintained and kept up to date the Confidential Technology PMO SharePoint website.
- Served as the Project Manager and successfully delivered various corporate initiatives that impacted multiple teams requiring close coordination: SQL Server 2012 Upgrade, Facebook Single Sign On, Confidential .com Responsive, Coinstar.com Integration, ecoATM mobile apps, Play Pass Phase 1.
- Achieved a 90% Planview timesheet compliance rating for the Confidential technology team during the initial Planview rollout.
- Exceeded 1MM total enrollees in the Playpass Loyalty rewards project two months after deployment.
- Trained the Confidential Technology project managers on the Planview features.
- Strengthened Web, Mobile, Data Integration, CorpSys, and Confidential teams by introducing the teams to agile Scrum ceremonies and practices and achieving self-organization and migration away from Waterfall practices.
- Optimized the ‘high level estimation’ planning spreadsheet, through the use of macros, by highlighting team capacity within a given month based on team size & tee shirt sizes allocated.
- Facilitated Confidential field personnel training presentations & conference calls on software-related deployments.
- Addressed customer service requests for billing issues and provided relevant transactional information, which saved company money from potential lost revenue to refunds.
- Wrote ad-hoc SQL and Kaseya scripts to meet business requests and provide information/KPI metrics to our stakeholders.
- Monitored the transactional statistics for the Quick Return project pilot and provided weekly performance updates to stakeholders.
- Evaluated release deployments in order to provide post-deployment feedback to developers and address any bugs discovered in the process.
- Developed a tool in C# that facilitated fraud inquiries and increased team efficiency and response time.
- Created real-time SQL Server SSIS packages and alert notifications on various operational metrics to monitor for any developing issues.
- Educated team members on SQL language, thus improving team efficiency in SQL-related tasks.
- Coached Confidential Level 1 technicians on the newly implemented Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) software.
- Oversaw 400+ HAL kiosks in four pilot markets and addressed issues from customers and the field support staff while keeping the kiosks up and running prior to national rollout.
- Provided over the phone technical support to field staff regarding issues with their Confidential kiosks.
- Increased the number of resources available to assist with troubleshooting HAL kiosks.
- Created an issue tracking tool using Visual Basic which helped the Process Improvement, Confidential, and Confidential departments track & address major issues with HAL kiosks.
- Recognized for excellent skills while identifying discrepancies in performance reports.