A certified Scrum Master with a servant - leadership style seeking a position as a Scrum Master where I can use my 5 years’ experience serving as a Scrum Master to guide/coach product team(s) to build quality products.
- Experience acting as Scrum Master in software development teams
- Knowledge of Agile - Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban, DevOps and other Agile development techniques
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle including Mobile Application Architecture and Threat Modelling Techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Certified Scrum Master
Confidential, Silver Spring, Maryland
- Facilitates development process; guide team on Agile/Scrum best practices.
- Responsible for Scrum ceremonies such as Daily Standup, Sprint Planning, Stand-Ups, Stakeholder Demos & Team Retrospectives.
- Protect the team from outside interruptions and distractions and remove impediments.
- Assist the product owner to create a product roadmap to promote transparency among scrum teams and stakeholders.
- Participate in Release Planning.
- Encourage the prioritization of technical debt against new feature.
- Strong understanding of Scrum and Kanban principles
- Nurtures self-organizing, high performing teams through servant leadership style.
- Resolves conflict through arbitration, negotiation, reasoned discussion, or escalation.
- Guides PO in maintaining/grooming Backlog.
- Encourages, supports, & guides continuous improvement of the team, products, & processes.
- I served on various product teams as a Scrum Master.
- My teams were responsible for the front-end component of the Application used for processing passports and visa services.
- The product is currently going through the client’s specific processes and protocol to get a final approval before deployed to production.
- I successfully implemented scrum and used Jira as our choice of project management tool.
- Used scrum artifacts like product backlog, sprint backlog, burn down charts to increase transparency and opportunity to get a clear view of what is going on and if changes are required or not.
- Assisted Product Owner in grooming and maintaining our product backlog and provided sprint reports to stakeholders.
- Facilitated all scrum ceremonies: daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective meetings.