- 6+ years Scrum Master / PMP Certified with strong leadership skills to handle complex situations in cross - team dependencies; assist in broader communication plans, coordinates, monitors, and supports the implementation of multiple small to medium systems and/or products.
- Strong Coaching and Servant Leadership Experience
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and IT Governance.
- Risk Mitigation / Management Planning
- Communication Management
- Agile / Waterfall / Scrum / Leading SAFe 4.5
- Conflict / Stakeholder Management
- Problem solving and Decision Making skills
- Data Warehouse
- Process Improvements
- User Stories
- Issue Tracking
- Burndown techniques
- PI planning
- MS Project
Confidential, Franklin, Tennessee
- Foster an agile culture in the teams using high customer involvement, testing early, collaborative decision making aided by continuous improvement
- Facilitates daily standups, Release Planning, Monthly Reviews meetings, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming and Retrospective meetings and followed up on action items for continuous improvement.
- Coach and mentors the team in weekly estimation meetings to provide high-level estimates (Story Points) for backlog items and upcoming change orders.
- Partner with development teams to deliver project objectives through iterative delivery by offering expertise in addressing blockers and dependency resolution.
- Coordinating with the Developers to continuously integrate and continuously deploy using Redgate and Subversion (SVN)
- Collaborates with the ETL team / BI Developers for Data Integration and reporting /analytic purposes.
- Assists team members in production with understanding the Kanban procedures and philosophy.
- Supports the production assembly teams by expediting information flow and resolving problems associated with maintaining pace, and customer requests.
- Collaborate with user communities and project teams for seamless QA activities including UAT.
- Keep stakeholders, and other interested parties well-informed on team progress and activities.
- Manage sprints in Jira to minimize bureaucracy and accelerate the flow of information in the organization.
- Coach / mentor teams through agile routines and ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Scrum, Backlog Refinement, Demo, Retrospective, transitioning responsibility to the team over time.
Confidential, New York
- Implemented agile process for re-platform re-hosting company’s website.
- Assisted the team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, sizing and tasking.
- Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and formalize prioritized Story.
- Sizing and Planning Poker techniques as needed based on the length of the backlog and priorities.
- Proactively identified and removed blockers, limited work in progress and prevented distractions.
- Conducted scrum ceremonies: Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Product & Technical Grooming, Sprint Review & Retro to track progress.
- Groomed the product backlog on regular basis and organized user stories as per PO's priority. Setting up time with SMEs to add Description /Acceptance Criteria / tasks.
- Generated reports such as Velocity Chart, Burn down Charts, etc. for each sprint & update the same to business and kept Jira up to date.
- Built strong self-managed teams, removed impediments to allow teams to focus on development; Facilitated conflict resolution and decision making through discussion at Retrospectives.
- Updated Resource Calendar for each sprint, which includes team’s PTO, plans, availability for scrum ceremonies, etc.
Confidential, Miami, FL
Scrum Master / Project Manager
- Collaborated with large set of stakeholders in requirements gathering, project goals, priorities and scope.
- Prepared/presented progress/status reports, facilitated meetings, distributed agendas and minutes.
- Conducted project kick-off meetings, defined project objectives and scope, tracked risks, assumptions, and managed detailed project schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Communicated progress and findings and made recommendations using exhibits, charts and tables in delivering presentations to senior management teams.
- Facilitated sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
Confidential, Denver, Co
- Successfully facilitated group meetings to gather requirements to develop Scope, Time and budget Plans.
- Conducted organizational change impact / readiness, communication and skill analysis using an admixture of Stakeholder / Communication Requirement Analysis, Process Mapping and best practices.
- Facilitated meetings to measure risks and implemented contingencies on critical project deliverables throughout the project lifecycle; using variance and trend analysis, risk audit and risk reassessment.
- Used leads and lags, performance reviews, resource optimization and PM software to prevent and correct schedule variances as needed.
- Utilized EVM, Forecasting, To-complete-performance-index ( Confidential ) and Performance review to track and ensured adherence to budgetary limitations.
- Assessed stakeholders’ level of satisfaction; Conducted Lessons Learned Sessions with cross-functional teams; leveraged results to improve process and attain better results moving forward.
- Led planning, executing, and finalizing projects within triple constraints of delivering on time, within the budget and scope objectives, including acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Collaborated with the architects, general contractors, engineers on-site daily to direct activities and ensure that project stayed on schedule and within budget.
- Generated new customer service systems; reduced the cost of business operations by introducing the use of outsourcing firms.
- Project delivered timely access of up-to-date business customer data and better understanding of individual customer preferences and service provision respectively.
- Liaised with management at all levels of the business, and collaborated with large set of stakeholders in requirements gathering, project goals, priorities and scope.
- System Integrations / Migrations: Project-managed large-scale initiatives involving the transition of programs to new platforms and the merger of disparate systems from acquired client companies.
- Results: Achieved seamless migrations and integrations that were transparent to client customers, accomplished with no unscheduled downtime.
- Project-managed change management, service level agreements, disaster recovery, contingency planning efforts and continuous improvement based on PMBOK, ITIL, Waterfall and Agile methodologies.