- Project Management Professional with consulting expertise demonstrating Strong Leadership and Senior Management experience in Operations, Logistics, Supply Chain, Training, Information Technology, and Aviation Operations and Maintenance.
- Experienced in; full life cycle application development utilizing Waterfall and Agile implementation methodologies, testing; managing resources in matrix and global environments.
- Worked with multiple ERP software including, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Confidential, Oracle, and PeopleSoft I have a very diverse background covering Aviation as a Confidential as well as Big 4 ERP consulting and Program Management experience.
- The size of these teams numbered from 5 to 300. On most of these implementations, the teams were spread throughout the world requiring detailed communication plans and superior communications skills.
- Managed multiple project service delivery teams on multiple projects simultaneously, including: goal setting, performance reviews, training.
- Ensuring successful team execution of all service delivery project assignments and engagements.
- Facilitated mentoring of service delivery teams.
- Assessed service delivery staff, by expertise, locality, number and ability.
- Direct allocation of service delivery team resources to projects, guaranteeing proper skill set representation within staff while achieving staff billing targets.
- Develop and manage relationships with third - party technical service providers.
- Coordinated quality assurance/quality control procedures for service delivery team deliverables.
- Participate in service delivery project scoping and formulating SOWs.
- Working across offices/regions to define and implement service delivery strategy.
- Guided multiple project teams, including consultants globally.
- Lead, manage, and coordinate all aspects of project requirements.
- Build and manage overall project plans, risk assessment plans, communication plans, individual task plans, schedule and budget.
- Work collaboratively with other managers and staff to develop planning tools and standards.
- Responsible for communicating project key objectives, critical path milestones, and overall project status to internal and external senior management.
- Lead and facilitates design of solutions as needed.
- Assign tasks to team members and mentor team members in planning and executing the work.
- Report to management mitigating steps and actions taken to ensure project success and quality.
- Prepare and execute quality assurance assessments.
- Build rapport with customer, manage customer relationships.
Senior Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager for a Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Implementation for a State run liquor commission operating 79 retail locations throughout the state.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 will be replacing the current wholesale and retail point of sale (POS) system application, hardware, store infrastructure and back office applications.
- The solution will provide complete front office and back office systems support of the retail stores' POS as well as the functional areas of sales and marketing, merchandising, distribution, headquarter operations, store operations, financial administration, enforcement, licensing, and Business to Business ( Confidential ) and Business to Consumer ( Confidential ) ecommerce functions.
- Managing all aspects of the project utilizing Lifecycle Services, Virtual Team Foundation Server and Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of an end-to-end property tax system that includes; Billing & Collections, Deed Integration, GIS Integration, Permit Integration, Land Records, Motor Vehicles, Personal Property, Enforced Collections, Public Web Access, Cashiering and Appeals.
- Manage multiple projects, simultaneously, from implementation through Deployment.
- Collaborate with the Product Delivery Manager and delivery leads to ensure the product meets customer expectations for timing, content and cost.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project according to the goals and objectives of the project
- Communication to all teams, both internal and external, on scope and other information as it relates to the project that would impact work roles/assignments
- Apply methodologies and enforce project standards on all projects.
- Provide timely communication of project status to appropriate stakeholders.
- Report project and team performance measurements against specified goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of support options including cloud and on premise models
Project Manager/Solution Consultant
- Responsible for the implementation of the NAXT/Microsoft AX 2012 ERP solution for Sales, Rental, Purchasing, Service, Parts and Power Systems for a Heavy Equipment Sales and Rental Company employing over 800 employees at 20 facilities in Raleigh, Beaufort, Elizabethtown, Fayetteville, Garner, Greenville, Mebane, Pittsboro, Southport, Washington, Wilmington and Wanchese, North Carolina, as well as Richmond and Chesapeake, Virginia and Florence and Charleston, South Carolina.
- Project manager for multiple work streams including, Finance (GL, AR, AP), Service, Sales and Rental, HR, CRM, Warehousing.
- Assisted the client with change management, Preparing for change, managing change, and reinforcing change through sponsor involvement, coaching and manager training, building knowledge about the change, resistance management, feedback analysis and corrective actions
- Directed and managed mapping business processes and identifying GAPS.
- Managed multiple environments, including Production, Development, QA, Test, and Training environments.
- Project manager for and Equipment Service, Maintenance, and Rental ERP implementation for a Heavy Equipment Rental Company providing complete equipment rental, sales and service to the mining, construction, and associated industries.
- An exclusive distributor in the Midwest for internationally recognized and preferred manufactures
- Project Manager for International M3 manufacturing and distribution Implementation for the world's largest developer and producer of mechanical pipe joining systems. The company manufactures a wide range of products including couplings, fittings, sprinklers, fire safety devices, and pipe preparation tools. Employing 3500 people world-wide they operate the largest non-ferrous foundry in Canada, producing bronze, brass, aluminum, nickel-copper, high conductivity copper and other metals.
- Project Manager for an International M3 Software implementation for a large global rental company with approximately 45,000 employees in 175 countries. Project includes Business Intelligence
- Project Manager for a M3 ESM&R implementation for a large publicly traded company employing over 12,000 people, across multiple countries, providing customized equipment solutions to the Mining, Construction, Energy and Forestry industries via the sale, rental and financing of heavy equipment.
- Project Manager for upgrade from Ellipse 126.96.36.199 to 6.1 for a mid-sized coal-fired electric utility that generates nearly 1,100MW of electric capacity. The company consisted of four wholly owned subsidiaries that collectively operate two gas-fired combustion turbines, a railroad line-haul with 800 rail cars, an ash-handling subsidiary, and a retailing division.
- Project manager for system upgrade for Cleveland Water District. CWD operates municipal water services for 1.5 million customers dispersed throughout 70 suburban municipalities encompassing a 640 square mile service area. The Division of Water staff of approximately 1,100 manages over $4 million in inventory to support their operations.
- Project Manager for continuous improvement program for a large metropolitan water pollution control division. The Division of Water Pollution Control (WPC) is responsible for managing the sanitary sewage and storm water drainage collection systems. The system is comprised of 1,200 miles of sewer lines with attendant catch basins and includes the maintenance of 18 pump stations. The Division is responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of a network of approximately 127,000 catch basins and adjoining laterals. Utilizing Divisional equipment and manpower, they service approximately 13,000 catch basins per year.
- Multi-task between multiple projects
- Analyzes financial results for multiple projects including budget, revenue projections, profitability, margin contribution, billable rates, resource utilization, realization, and projected profitability.
- Provide long term contact and business planning beyond tactical project plan, understand customer’s business, goals, and philosophy
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients
- Responsible for professional development, performance evaluation, and mentoring
- Responsible for establishing and managing work unit budgets including margin targets.
- Plan and coordinate technical resource staffing for project teams
Manager Information Systems
- Direct and coordinate activities and work assignments of project personnel
- Successfully implemented Third Party Logistics (3PL) integration between Confidential, UPS Logistics and EXEL
- Manager for Oracle Spares module and Servigistics parts planning module
- Successfully completed Oracle 11.5.9 Upgrade from 11.5.7.
- Successfully implemented software integration of minority owned business with Confidential .
- Provide technical and functional support for Oracle 11i Supply Chain in a multi-organizational environment for Order Management, Shipping, Inventory, BOM, WIP, and Purchasing modules and 3PL vendors.
- Manage custom code development to support business requirements.
- Work with end users and business process owners to map Oracle Applications standard processes to business requirements using Oracle AIM methodology.
- Document gaps and worked with the custom development team to determine gap resolutions.
- Prepare data and test scripts, tested applications, documented and resolved gaps.
- Analyze and resolved system problems during post go-live support phase.
- Conducted business process mapping sessions to determine current Oracle manufacturing, distribution and financial processes versus desired processes.
- Identified and implement process improvement opportunities using Oracle technology.
- Set up Oracle applications including MRP, Bills of Material, Engineering, Work in Process, Inventory, Order Entry, Cost Management, Quality, Purchasing, and Oracle Assets.
- Developed and executed test scenarios for unit, system and integration testing.
- Provided full level Oracle consulting support for all distribution and manufacturing applications.
- Planned and coordinated Oracle application education sessions.
- Successfully developed and implemented the PeopleSoft SCM curriculum, including learning objectives, presentation materials, exercises, exam and case studies
- Responsible for overall coordination and delivery of PeopleSoft Supply Chain Management curriculum.
- Developed eCRM and Web Ordering curriculum; delivered and presented- curriculum information to practice leadership on SCM topics
- Developed professional staff
- Acted as a liaison to the PeopleSoft Education Services and University groups in regards to SCM and other initiatives
- Promoted the Global Training Centre to the Confidential PeopleSoft practice
- Acted as a primary instructor for PeopleSoft
- Managed five project teams, three in India and two in China. Each team consisted of six team members and a team lead.
- Developed 17 Oracle Financial computer based training courses for Confidential
- Managed Quality Control team