- Over 4 years of experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst with expertise in designing schedules, assessing risks, recruiting team members, monitoring staff, budgeting, and tracking progress.
- Support multiple IT related initiatives and project managers in a fast - paced environment
- Challenged the existing project management framework, technologies to improve department and business objectives, which results in greater efficiency for the company.
- Ensured that all current projects are assessed properly, designed, planned and resourced properly in a time efficient manner to ensure bet value for the company.
- Create detailed management reports, project status updates, budget analysis using Excel, Power Point.
- Worked with senior management, analysts and Program Managers to discuss systematic requirements and use cases.
- Assist in management of multiple project schedules (with critical path) and track project progress from conception to completion including change management
- Detail oriented and can manage plans, status dashboards and update them with the project leads
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in past assignments with Developers, Project Managers, Product Managers, SMEs, stakeholders and application end users.
- Proficient in in Business and Technical writing, Business Process flow, Business Analysis and testing various methodologies.
- Worked with key stakeholders and teams to develop and maintain change management plan and approach; implementing and driving various communications towards a successful project.
- Experienced in conducting requirement gathering, use case design and design test plans.
- Manage project related meetings, track open items, provide project status updates and follow up on action items
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced, matrix environment, with training in Agile methodologies
- Gather feedback, performed in-depth analysis for better customer satisfaction and quality of product/service to improve business operations through qualitative analysis
- Expert presentation, written and verbal communication skills which bring clarity and precision at executive levels
- Hands on experience working with end-users and helping with IT Project related issues, user training and documentation including workshops, troubleshooting and software training
- Performed Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system with the new systems requirement.
- Project Plan in MS Project, JIRA and ZenDesk
- Resource Management
- Agile and Waterfall
- Scrum meetings
- SharePoint management
- Documentation and Presentations
- MS Project
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS SharePoint
- Office 365
Project Manager (Consultant)
- Worked with of Senior PM and Engineering Manager to help drive a leading revenue generating program through completion.
- Support the team to ensure that all necessary follow up and action items are completed to ensure milestones are achieved and the project stays on track.
- Hosting weekly meetings to discuss any dependencies, road blocks and overall status of the project.
- Prepare detailed plans, schedules, project estimates and resource allocations and budgeting.
- Work alongside Procurement and Configuration Management Team to get documents signed off and released for the required phase gates.
IT Project Manager (Contractor)
- Worked with Project Managers for AML Projects, provide Project Management support, including: maintaining of resource planning reports; updating and tracking issues; updating and tracking project plans; organization and documenting meetings.
- Led the team to create various applications related to screening and transactions monitoring and successfully deliver the end products using the Agile Methodology process.
- Served as the Scrum Master for the daily standup meetings and worked intensively on Agile based projects.
- Prepared detailed plans, schedules, project estimates and resource allocations and budgeting.
- Prepared technical documentation and business requirement documents for the existing projects
- Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the appropriate life cycle phases for implementation and support for one large or multiple small projects.
- Developed and maintain project documentation, from approvals to permits and stored in the PMO site for regulatory purposes.
- Assisted for coordinating resources, schedules, task assignments, project plans, and often performs systems analysis.
- Serves as the primary contact with user groups and systems management.
- Managed overall project communication and resolves issues.
- Provided follow up on the various “Action Items” to ensure that there are no gaps in the pending tasks and timelines are met for the final deliverable
Confidential, Boston, MA
Assistant Project Manager
- Support multiple project managers across states in a fast-paced environment using MS Project and JIRA.
- Served as the JIRA admin; created dashboards for the SDM board and followed a Kanban based approach for projects.
- Organized the scrum events which included sprint planning, daily standup, sprint review and retrospectives.
- Led a cross functional team and assisted the team to understand the agile process.
- Served as the bridge between the Program Managers, leadership team, Product Managers and Analysts to work on implementing new technologies for the school.
- Lead the team in the integration project of Salesforce, Motivis and Canvas LMS including preparation of business documents which helped the academic team with easy scheduling and course page designs.
- Performed the full project management life cycle - from initiation of the project, planning, budgeting, execution, monitoring and control till the end of the project.
- Assisted in testing of new technology, enhancement and bug fixes. Documented all process ranging from log of issues, tracking and follow up during the project life cycle.
- Complete and maintain project plans detailing milestones and dependencies in MS Project, JIRA and Excel.
- Attended meetings with the global team to discuss project statuses, sprint planning, new technology user demos, etc.
- Good knowledge on GxP and coordinated a project based on the same.
- Maintain and update all project plan documentation from initiation to execution; documentation of all meeting minutes and follow up on Action Items.
- Monitor project progress closely and alert project managers of schedule and budget risks
- Assist in management of multiple project schedules and track project progress from conception to completion including change management.
- Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication of project performance with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Worked with external vendors to assist in the implementation of infrastructure and software implementation and upgrade; assisting with troubleshooting, perform testing and enhancement of technology for the school.
- Track and coordinate projects to ensure prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives
- Act as a liaison between department and project management software or key project personnel.
- Assist in new employee onboarding, preparation of training materials and communication to user groups related to any change in technology.
- Day-to-day coordination of schedules and activities, assigning tasks, tracking progress, and reporting results
- Led teams across broad technical, financial and business disciplines. Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Hands on experience into Ticketing system and Help Desk Management
- Recognized by Project Manager for value creation for different initiatives to enhance performance and monitoring
- Worked with Leads to gather requirements, create proposal and project plan
- Project scheduling and cost Planning- Performed budget estimation, cost and budget baseline estimates,
- Following up on action items and scheduling the meeting for the team.
- Led weekly Debrief sessions to evaluate previous week’s team “Accomplishments” and “Open Items” on JIRA.
- Performed PMO life cycle activities using AGILE and WATERFALL methodologies
- Managed all the key stakeholders including internal and external by creating a stakeholder matrix.
- Gathered feedback, performed in-depth analysis for better customer satisfaction and quality of product/service to improve business operations through qualitative analysis.
- Performed Risk Analysis to maintain minimum risk level throughout the project, prepared risk register
- Designed control Charts and Schedules- Planned and validated the design charts and schedules.
- Established departmental project life cycle protocols and processes in a start-up environment to ensure operational efficiencies, documentation, and standardization best practices.
- Utilized proprietary enterprise client database system as system of record to document project life cycle, project plans, schedules, project budgets, user agreements, project analysis, communication plans, workflows, project status and project manager's work load.
- Used standard system method such as Project Management Methodology (PMM) in maintenance, development and deployment of information technology systems.
- Organizational Readiness & Global Solutions Delivery teams and User Acceptance Testing Status Check team meetings.
Project Administrator Intern
- Preparing Project Initiation documentation.
- Optimized dated inefficiencies by identifying and proposing key methods to automate processes
- Led project teams via conference calls and webinars where project goals and key project milestones were discussed
- Managed meeting, updated status, and updated project schedule
- Managed cost budget to allocate overall cost estimate to individual tasks.
- Produced project status reports, managed the team and resolved day-to-day issues with an emphasis on SDLC.
- Responded to all incoming questions and inquiries related to JIRA applications.
- Prepared projects, dashboards, reports and questions for all JIRA related services.