- Senior project manager (PMP). combining years of organizational excellence with technological and managerial expertise.
- Energetic organizer, strategic builder with proven record in leading complex and cross - functional projects in many areas such as software and web development, project management, products development, offshore development, integrations, strategic management, International business development.
- Delivered customizable digital signage solution for Confidential, supporting over 1,000 business clients across continents, $5M project, team of 14
- Developed project plans, schedules, charters, budgets, approvals, PCR, financial reports, dashboards and presentations.
- Provided C-Level presentations, summaries to steering committee, clients, senior management, stakeholders, and sponsors
- Managed R&D and research requirements, Gov-t Compliance projects.
Project Management: Sharepoint, Primavera, MS Project Server 2000, PMO, MS Project 2003, Primavera EPPM, Eclipse PPM, Visio, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Google Docs, Clarity, MS Access, Apache Maven
Development Methodologies: SDLC/PMLC, PMBOK, ITIL, Agile, Scrum, RUP, Waterfall, Lean, Six Sigma, XP
Technologies: SaaS, Magento, Adobe AEM, Releases (ITIL V3), ERP, MS Dynamics, Unit4 (formerly Agresso), SOA, Axiom, WebSphere, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Jira, Wordpress CMS, Drupal CMS, ClearCase, LoadRunner
Data & Storage: AWS, EC2, EMR, Hadoop, Teradata, ETL, MS SQL, Oracle, MS SQL 2005/2008, Sybase, Redundancy, journaling, Apache Flume, Redis
Servers and Operating Systems: AWS, Windows, Apache, nginx, SOAP, Linux, Redhat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, Mac OS, VMWARE, ESXi, Cloud
Senior Project Manager
- Project Management of web and e-commerce projects with $2M in budgets and managed assets, duration 3 - 6 months, team of 5. Reporting to COO.
- Responsible for managing cross-functional teams, project scopes, changes and communication in Agile Scrum environment
- Managing web-based projects in offshore-onsite model
- Performing Scrum Master role, responsible for sprints, team mentoring, operational and tactical aspects of multiple projects
- Reviewing high level deliverables across projects
- Managing scope and mitigating risk across projects
- Monitoring the progress of projects including creating and implementing plans of action to ensure the projects are delivered on time, within budget and with scope intact
- Performing regular assessments of projects to ensure standardized methods are followed
- Successfully delivered predictive SaaS system analysing customer online purchasing behaviour worth $5M mo revenue increase for the company
Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for the execution of the SaaS solution strategy - design, development, QA, integration. $5M project, team of 14, managing scope, schedules, budgets, resources, changes.
- Managed projects using PMLC and SDLC practices..
- M anaged multiple projects in a matrix environment with sound knowledge of technology and business processes, communication and people management. Planned, managed and directed the execution of all project activities
- Regularly participated in PMO steering committee meetings, managed issue escalation and resolution
- Negotiated the business requirements with a group of early adopters, led development of main solution modules, in particular high-performance ‘middleware’ part of the system which provided core functionality of the product
- Managed and monitored budget, scope, recourses, costs and risks
- Release management support, including release planning, build, deployment, early life support and closure
- Managed 10-15 resources (BA, Architect, System analysts, software engineers, QA), Mentoring resources, onsite/virtual teams, helped follow PMLC and SDLC best practices and standards for implementation
- Used my conceptual and analytical skills to assess and evaluate needs and cost/benefit analysis for new infrastructure technology requirements, in planning and designing solutions.
- Collaborated across workstreams with respective program managers, subject matter experts and process owners
- Established useful connections with lead industry players (BoardReader, Meltwater, Groupon)
- At the outcome the company had a fully functional product successfully delivered internationally and to Enterprise customers.
- Led application, integration and infrastructure projects in line with the business expansion strategy.
- Provided full project management methodology and lifecycle based on PMBOK and PMLC standards of initiation, planning, execution, control/monitoring, closure. Responsible for schedule, time, cost, and scope mgmt, risk and change mgmt, resources and budget.
- Work closely with project team, sponsors and other stakeholders in planning, estimations, design phase, implementation, changes, and sign-off.
- Technologies: C/C++, Java, Groovy, Sybase SQL, Access, Excel, Visio, ClearCase, ANT, JBoss, REST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON.
- Provided mitigation strategy, contingency plans, resource planning, vendor management, SOW, RFP, change management
- Created and implemented complex project definitions, schedules, budgets and objectives for a large sized or multiple projects of high complexity
- Delivered status meeting, dashboard usage, steering committee meeting and reports, escalation, obtain approvals, documentations etc
- Worked closely with the customers, dealing with their change requests, functional requirements. Among the customers: Walmart, TTC
- Provided subject matter expertise on all technical matters including hardware, drivers, Linux platform, programming, system integrations, and version control
- Worked closely with Release Manager through all stages of release process
- My major accomplishment was creating the proper SDLC/development process, stabilizing the development team and increasing revenue growth by making the system support 1,000 customers.
Project Manager/Team Lead
- Worked as a Technical project manager for multi-million dollar POS banking solution.
- Scope: Web services, Online Banking, GXS Enterprise Gateway, SharePoint, SOA, EDI, Wire transfers, Adapters, Wire transfers, Security, Mainframe, Infrastructure, Monitoring, PKI, SSL, Certificates, Firewall, Banking Infrastructure.
- Used full SDLC methodology, provided routine project management activities, developed weekly status dashboard/reports, meeting minutes, timesheets approvals
- Managed workforce, delivery schedules, risk logs, Functional documentation, Performance reports, RACI, WBS
- Worked closely with the team of developers and sales managers, as well as have a direct exposure to the customers.
- Developed and updated functional use cases and conducted business process modeling to explain business requirements to development and QA teams.
- Managed embedded segment of company’s projects and service portfolios, including vendor and customer relationships.
- Developed components of the financial risk package.
- Integrated two major components of the risk management software with the system analyzing tool (Java, XML, shell scripts).Development on AIX, Solaris, BSD-based systems
- Client/server socket communication development .
- Developed network based tool scanning main product libraries (SOAP, perl, Java, XML, HTML)
- Managed software component of the newly released product - scanning and imaging device for the US banks.
- Liaised between the development teams, customers and vendors.
- Organized the customer support process in compliance with the company development requirements .
- Calculated algorithms efficiency and optimizations for the financial risk assessment package (C++, STL)
Software Development Manager
- Leading core team that designed, developed and launched the Confidential for Confidential + project.
- Managed complex system Confidential + integration across multiple international companies
- Managed and coded journaling protection layer for the Confidential file system
- Developed RASP (Random Access Scrambled Stream Protocol) low level API for scrambled video processing, based on MPEG2 TS.
- Created technical specification, both on design and API level, for the data base module, and for the secure file system.