- Technology leader with a proven history of delivering the highest quality of business, project and technical leadership in a diverse range of technologies; experienced in business process re - engineering, strategic solutions delivery, project management, applications management and information systems.
- Strengths include innovation for positive change, strong people management skills, business focus, and consistent delivery of results.
- Strong desire to positively impact business performance through innovative use of people, process, and technology by building quality operational, technical and executive level relationships and credibility.
- Works well with line of business leaders to identify key business issues to solve and promote business solutions.
- Directed analytical efforts for systems development, enhancements, implementation, training and support for a major system.
- Developed project plans, schedules and resource requirements to facilitate successful completion of the project. Interfaced directly with the business community and IT personnel from all divisions.
- Managed project resources to meet schedules and business priorities.
- Coordinated the development life cycle phases with other divisions or locations.
- Project manager of multiple projects supporting business and application conversion from legacy and Oracle 10g-based client server application to J2EE N-tier application by leading teams through projects utilizing PMI and Agile project methodology. Prepared and maintained project plans and provided status reporting. Led project teams of twenty plus, development and analytical staff.
- Online Retirement
- Secure Online Communication and Contact Management
- Website Security
- Pension Payment process
- System and application upgrades
- Managed IT Security projects to improve application and network security.
- Tracked vulnerabilities in RiskSense and developed remediation strategies.
- Managed implementation of Agile development process; setup and guided Scrum and Kanban teams; managed conversion to development environment based on J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, EJB/Struts.
- Created test cases and test plans with the QA team, coordinated and participated in the testing of all systems.
- Managed development teams and production teams concurrently, supporting both production and new project development environments. Administrator of MS Project application.
- 2006 Confidential Manager of the Year. Team member of several teams that won ASRS PRIDE awards.
- Promoted from Business Systems Analyst to Technical Project Lead to Project Manager.
- Conducted JAD sessions for project scope and business requirements for projects. Required documents included process flows, functional decomposition models and database models for Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Gathered business requirements, created project artifacts and developed use cases following the Rational Iterative Development process.
- Required documents included Use Case diagrams, Class Diagrams and State Charts created and linked in Rational Rose.
Business Systems Analyst
- Created METHOD/1 and Confidential Project Management (AEPM) work-object deliverables; gathered business requirements for Client/Server system, maintained project test plan and production support project plans, coordinated systems testing including Y2K testing, provided production support and query analysis after rollout
- Project manager for Source Non-retail Project; developed project plans, wrote statements of intent, facilitated joint application development (JAD) sessions
- Wrote business requirements, developed user acceptance test plans, and participated in user testing.