- 15+ years of experience as a Systems Analyst with a focus in business software and systems
- In - depth understanding of project lifecycle, including all phases of software development
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
Agile/Scrum: CA Clarity
Clear Quest: Documentum
IBM Maximo: IBM Tririga
Microsoft Access: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Microsoft Office Suite
Microsoft Project: Microsoft Visio
Oracle 7 thru Oracle 11: Microsoft SQL Server
Team Foundation Server: TOAD
Version One: Visual Studio
Confidential, Huntington Beach, CA
Systems and Data Analyst | IT Project Manager | Programmer Analyst
- Gathered the system requirements and developed the technical specifications that enhanced our Maximo application to allow drivers to access their work requests through the use of the Dell Venue tablets.
- Conducted functional testing of the enhanced Tririga application that was customized to allow the Lease Management organization the ability to manage their activity in Tririga
- Coordinated the user acceptance testing for a Maximo enhancement that sent data to an external destination. This project was completed on time and within budget.
- Developed and managed project plans for the development and implementation of an events management system that was built on the Dynamics CRM application. This application provided the event planners with a centralized source to manage the organization’s events.
- Developed a disaster recovery plan for a customer satisfaction/customer relationship application. Guided the efforts of testing this recovery plan that included simulating the recovery of the production application (both the code and data) to our Test environment. This test was successful and resulted in only one change to the plan.
- Created the system requirements that housed applications’ documentation. This application was built upon the Documentum platform. The application contained document security and workflows that managed the approval cycle for the documents. This application was completed with 100% of the requested functionality.
- Collaborated with product owners and managers to establish project priorities
- Worked with product owners to prioritize application backlog in support of upcoming sprints. Used the Version One tool to manage the application backlog.
- Maintained project status, milestones, and risks/issues within the CA Clarity tool
- Provided monthly business program review on project status to product owners