- ITIL Certified. Six Sigma trained, proficient at working with the business community / end users with result oriented and delivery - focused approach
- Strategic Planning, Relationship Building and Performance Metrics, Cloud Computing
- Budgeting, Scheduling, Governance, Change Management, Risk Management, Quality Management and System Implementation
- Strong Analytical, Visualization, Problem Solving and Communication, Presentation skills with particular emphasis on practical methodology.
- Systems Analysis, Database Server Management and Coordination of Installations Upgrades and Enhancements
- Project Management including System Maintenance, Support Applications Monitoring and Database Administration
- Strong (SDLC) lifecycle support experience - from Planning, Designing, Development to Production system with great understanding of problem identification, workarounds and heuristics.
- Tasks delegation, provide well thought out solutions in functional design and project implementation
- Liaison with users, vendors and stakeholders
- Documentation and training development
- Extensive knowledge of safe heavy-duty quality operational practices and protocols outlined by OSHA and MSHA
Skills: Project Management, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Systems Analysis, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Process Improvement, Strategy - Risk - Quality Management, Service Desk Operations Management, Capacity Management, Budget Management, Hiring, Governance, Cloud Computing, ITIL (Intermediate Level) Operations Support Analysis, ITSM, PMBOK
Senior Manager / Sr. IT Oversight Analyst
- Senior IT Oversight Analyst focusing State Dept. of Transportation & Economic Development and State Natural Resources Agencies.
- A policy advisor to senior management and a large-scale organizational improvement work at the IT policy level of state agencies.
- This is highly visible, and of significant interest to the state legislature, multiple stakeholder groups/constituency and the State Governor.
- Project Management
- Systems and Organizational Improvement
- Policy Advice
- Legislative Coordination
Director of Operations / Project Management Oversight
- Managed development and oversight of enterprise-wide process standards for service delivery, rules and policies
- Development of long and short-range goals and plans
- Delivered and lead key metrics and tasks
- Ensured appropriate documentation was in place for specific support requirements
- Ensured high customer satisfaction on all support related interactions
- Implemented several best practice operational incident management workarounds
- Created and maintained enterprise metrics and scorecard programs
- Managed relationship with development and infrastructure teams, and partnered closely with internal line of business
- Oversaw Budgeting, Business Risk and Quality with emphasize on service improvement plan targeting human error, change management and reduction of MTTR
Sr. Project Manager
- Supported the technology systems used at the biggest mine site in North America, including those for fleet management, geoscientific data, functional field services, mine planning, and many administrative and supporting applications.
- Coordinated technology upgrades and worked with vendors to design interface and integrate technology enhancements.
- Assisted the site engineering groups with optimization of tasks through the automation of daily processes and the implementation of improved workflows and performance metrics.
- Developed and delivered training courses and materials to application users and administrators to improve competency and increase system analysis and reliability.
- Liaised between IT supplier and business users to ensure escalations were addressed and resolved within agreed service levels.
- Managed the launch and implementation of the IT Service Management organization, defining objectives, scope and deliverables for the project.
- Notable systems supported and environment: OSI PI System, Bomgar, DISPATCH, Jigsaw, CAES/Terrain, Atlas Copco RCS, Honeywell MEM, Honeywell Production Manager, Transpara Visual KPI, acQuire, MineSight, ArcGIS, SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, PostgreSQL
Sr. Project Manager
- Undertook projects of various clients serving in wide range of industries.
- I helped in planning, designing and implementation of small to medium size independent contracts either as subcontractors of established consulting firms or directly from the clients for the outsourced technical and functional projects.
- Helped in Web-based Application Development, Systems Analysis, and Content & Information architecture. Used standard and non-standard SDLC methodologies for developing applications. Helped establishing PMO organization, Strategic planning, Product Design Assessment, and Business Process Improvement. Aligned SLAs and KPIs to business objectives
Sr. Consultant / Project Manager
- Work with IT/Shared Services to plan and execute the Readiness plan
- Lead delivery of a complex, cross-functional, customer facing program.
- Lead teams of Software Engineers and Analysts in the design, development, test, deployment for the program.
- Mitigate bottlenecks, provide escalation management and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Gain consensus on product and technical decisions and ensure that appropriate software engineering practices are employed to deliver high quality results.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities
- Represent the business and operations to the highest level of leadership within the industry
- Confidential Third Party verification and validation of the Confidential PRI (Primary Rate Interface services) performance and risk measurement reports and analysis - a task that required in-depth analysis of replication of data of the existing data model for audit purpose. Also involved in data extraction, cleanse, transformation and data loading from multiple resources to distributed systems
- Application developer in a large telecommunication / entertainment company on web site prototype creation and development of customer knowledge base using available resources and modern technology
Software Engineer - Quality Assurance
- Supported an online banking development and production system.
- I Interacted with different application development teams to co-ordinate the migration of their applications into the integration environment.