- Tested business professional with comprehensive project and management experience and a record of achievement leading difficult and demanding assignments.
- Verified ability to manage and lead cross - functional teams of IT specialists, processes, and projects encompassing full SDLC.
- Strengths include leadership, solid communication skills, analytical & troubleshooting capabilities, and knowledgeable interpretation of enterprise needs.
- Prepared and delivered executive level status updates and reporting.
- Attained broad understanding of business process analysis and related assessment tasks.
- Responsible for coordinating and tracking operational aspects of two work streams.
- Applied project management principles and discipline while participating in planning activities, identifying tactical and functional objectives to refine project plans, and helping to determine issues and risks
- . Served as key point of contact with stakeholders reporting on project milestones and overall status.
- Utilized accumulated experience to conduct research, analysis, and problem solving to advance objectives.
- Maintained project plans and updates on project server.
- Team lead on system and process integration in support of new services for Network Operations Centers
- Led requirements definition, project lifecycle coordination & monitoring, schedules, testing and status reporting for 5 OSS applications
- Successfully managed the upgrade, migration and installation of voice traffic management and metric servers and related network connectivity and security into new TWC Data Center
- Project managed migration of subsidiary’s engineering documents/drawings files from custom application to SharePoint
- PM team SharePoint Admin
- Led implementation of new system processes for FCC reporting and DDoS remediation efforts
Technologies & Tools: Clarity, SharePoint 2010, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA, Remedy
Senior Project Manager
- Project budget initiation and monitoring
- Requirements definition and project lifecycle for both a legacy application and SharePoint customizations
- Supervised and directed development resources
- Managed schedules and matrix resources
- Stakeholder status updates
Technologies & Tools: SharePoint 2010, Planview, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Senior Project Manager
- Created, maintained, and managed project plans for multiple and simultaneous client projects
- Scoped and estimated software customizations
- Managed development and delivery of web-based applications and SQL databases utilizing matrix resources
- Used SharePoint for document repository
Technologies & Tools: .NET, C#, Java, XML, IIS, SQL Server, MS Project, Word, and Excel, JIRA, SharePoint 2010
Senior Project Manager
- Project managed successful migration from SharePoint 2003 portal to Moss 2007 platform
- Initiated, planned and coordinated stand up of new hardware and network to support new Moss platform
- Launched and maintained Tier 2 & Tier 3 SharePoint and desktop Help Desk support
- Supervised creation and delivery of unique reporting needs of Special Master for Executive Compensation
- Managed the development and delivery of web-based .NET applications and SQL databases using SDLC methodologies
- Organized and supervised all production support activities and personnel responsible for SQL databases and web applications
- Planned, coordinated, and supervised web application and database migrations from physical hardware to Virtual Machine (VM) platforms
- Participated in and supported Change Control Board by managing schedules, people, and processes, for production deployments and migrations
Technologies & Tools: SharePoint 2007, .NET, C#, InfoPath, XML, IIS, SQL Server, MS Project, Word, and Excel
Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for conversion and improvement initiatives in support of data warehouse operations and infrastructure
- Project managed server consolidation efforts to retire or repurpose hardware and avoid software renewal costs
- Project managed deployment implementation of EPF v2.0 for enterprise data group
- Led design and code reviews with development work streams for automation of data warehouse loads prior to QA and Acceptance
- Co-managed creation and execution of progress reports for data load projects supporting automation of Monthly Close process
Technologies & Tools: Java, UNIX, XML, Oracle, MS Project, Word, Excel and Outlook, SharePoint
Principal Technical Project Manager
- Led cradle to grave life cycle development activities for complex individual, cross-functional, and global projects.
- Facilitated activities such as scope, planning sessions, project plans, schedules of technical resources, project cost management, issue resolution, and coordination with release management
- Primary project manager for Business Technologies deliverables to execute multi-year telephony Self Service program resulting in the savings of tens of millions of dollars in call time and call center reduction
- Successfully guided and deployed more than 15 projects to production on-time, budget and in scope
- Chaired executive level steering committee meetings
Technologies & Tools: Java, XML, ETL, Oracle, DB2, MS Project, Word, Excel and Outlook, Primavera
- Directed planning, justification, architecture, data management, development, testing, release management, and integration activities of 6 separate Business Support Systems.
- Forecasted and prepared funding requirements, budget and P&L.
- Established tactical and strategic direction of projects to delivery for the users and internal departments.
- Successfully managed complete migration of Powerbuilder application to web-based application using WebLogic and initial implementation of EJB’s.
- Organized and managed setup of production support for application web servers in line with corporate cost models and expectations.
- Led evaluation and implementation of COTS package through prioritized deliverables and agreed upon release schedule.
- Negotiated hardware and software requirements with production operations organization.
- Conceive and directed cross system and functional team whose mission was to identify, catalog, and standardize data to eliminate duplication and reporting discrepancies.
Technologies & Tools: Powerbuilder, Java, WebLogic, HTML, Oracle, Redbrick, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Manager System Development
- Accountable for developing and deploying functional enhancements in support of a large IBM mainframe MVS environment order entry system.
- Directly supervised a diverse team of programmers (employees and consultants) through assorted projects, including simultaneous work on multiple releases while managing a $2M budget.
- Participated in multiple business analysis activities and was answerable for all development functions from feasibility handoff to subsystem test
- Supported external testing organizations during their phase of the development cycle
- Partnered with production support in diagnosing and correcting coding related deficiencies
- Participated in COTS package evaluations
Technologies: Cobol II, IMS, Java, HTML