- 19 years of progressive IT experience of which 10 years as technical program manager, Agile Champion and 9+ years of technical development experience in Java, J2EE, Perl and Database Technologies.
- PMP, PMI - ACP ( equivalent to CSM), ITIL V3
- Certified & Managed Enterprise wide programs in Sales & Marketing, Inventory & Production, Billing and Finance business functions delivering quality services for internal and external stakeholders with predictable results.
- Lead cross-functional teams consisting of product management, development, QA, support and operations
- Experienced in Project estimates and budgets and control of variances during execution
- Adept in Strengthening systems & procedures and improving process efficiencies to effectively manage
- Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills and Strong Presentation Skills
- Technical Program Management in a Global Delivery Model
- Ability to work with Business, Stakeholders, Technical and External Vendor Teams and enable conflict resolution and internal & external Customer Satisfaction Planning, Driving and management.
- Expertise in Tracking and Management, Project Metrics, SLA Mgt and monitoring Quality, Program Engagement Planning, Execution and Management
- Ability to bring together multiple technical operational / planning stakeholders for Design, Development, Product Build/Configuration Management, Deployment, Customer Management and Implementation and Support experience in multiple technologies.
- Mentoring as Agile Coach for teams & Team retention and management
- Program Management in Manufacturing, Banking, Hi-Tech, and Retail domains in SaaS, PaaS and IaaS in DevOps environments
- Ability to work with all stakeholders in competing priority situations
- Expertise in Agile, Waterfall & Hybrid
- Project Communication, Risk & Change Management and experience in managing project / program budget including forecasting
- Experience working with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent at communicating meticulously from Executive Management to Engineering team members IT Service Management practitioner
- A quick learner with a quick ramp-up on any new assignment or change environments
Project / Agile / Productivity Tools: MS Project, Visio, Office, JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce, Jive, Google Sheets and Slides
Programming/Scripting languages: Java, JSP, Servlets, Perl, PL/SQL, SQL
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows
Application/Web Servers/Packages: Tomcat, Weblogic, Apache, iPlanet, MQ Series
Build Tools: Ant, RCS, CVS, PVCS
Standards/Architectures: J2EE, Spring, Web Services, DevOps
Program Management & Scrum Master
- Confidential Billing Transformation Project in Hybrid Model. Agile Program Management in Scrum Methodology for Mapp Digital program in Digital Marketing Automation for Mobile and Jive in Kanban.
- Executed Transformation Bill Presenter Project for BT - UK Consumer Division from POC, scope definition and creation of MVP to Complete Delivery. The entire development done on AWS Infrastructure in CI & CD Environments.
- Work with the sponsor Manager and internal delivery teams and SMEs for managing Project & Program Execution and Delivery and Release Management as per the charter of Digital Marketing for Mobile product. SaaS Product and IaaS is hosted on AWS Infrastructure and Kanban Agile for AWS cloud management.
- Jive Project with AWS Cloud and hosted instances management through Agile Kanban practice.
- Mentoring, team building and Agile Delivery for team.
- Track project deliverables using MS Project, JIRA and plan and maintain project KPI’s
- Leading the Java & Quality Team for the Intel - HCL Engagement and considered as SPOC for the Java Projects engagement for Manufacturing Hi-Tech Vertical.
- Executed Small and medium projects with a budget of $500k+ with a 10 - 20-member teams. Financial Budgeting / forecasting for the entire engagement as a part of PMO of the Engagement.
- Resource planning and recruitment working the HCL TAG and Client Managers.
- Managed a team of Incident Managers for L2/L3 Support for P1/P2 management and stakeholder (Client Manager(s), HCL Senior Management) management for the same
- Work with the client sponsor Manager to create RFP’s & Work Product Descriptions and deliver the same.
- Delivery Management of the projects/programs as per the Project Charter/SOW’s of the engagement.
- Performance appraisal of the team and career development plans.
- Responsible for Financial, Operational and Customer facing activities including GRC.
- Loan management application for a Microfinance organization.
- Implemented an MRP package for machine tools Industry.
- The entire development was done using open source technologies - Java, Tomcat and MySQL.
- Own an application portfolio of 7 - 10 applications and manage a diverse and geographically dispersed team of 15 members.
- Responsibilities include Client Expectation Management, SLA management, Project Milestone delivery management, Resource Utilization, Resource reallocations, Resource planning and forecasting, Application Management, Process Improvements and Generation of
- Won the client confidence for support/enhancement management by meeting SLA’s and reduction in the overall support load of applications.
- The product was built to suit the made to order and bulk drug manufacturing industry.
- Responsibilities and output include:
- Estimation, Costing and Proposal of Solution frameworks, aggregation, and managing the delivery of the solution.
- Delivered Solutions to Customer Utilizing the best practices of SDLC with complete SCM (Software Configuration Management) and QC practices for Defect Tracking, Metrics Collection and analysis.
- Delivered Solutions with in the planned budgets and timelines by resource leveling and resource skills usage optimization.
- Designed Process improvements for increased communication across the core team with the Customers.