- PMI (PMP) certified program manager with extensive experience in building PMO centers, evaluating business needs and leading complex strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Led transformation, integration, automation, analytics, mobile, omni - channel e-commerce/digital marketing, content management, social media, datawarehouse and compliance initiatives.
- Drove efficiencies to link technology efforts with business borders to drive revenue, decrease operational cost and technology footprint.
- Reduced operational costs by 40% for initiatives involving platform consolidation, replacement and de-commissioning
- Increased revenue to 28 million/year by leveraging technology solutions, architectural frameworks and vendor products
- Reduced costs by structuring vendor engagements, negotiating costs and creating financial analysis
- Established scalable processes by analyzing current state, proposing future roadmap to leverage synergies
- Standardized metrics for solution evaluation, reduced environment roadblocks, resolved release and system interdependencies
- Evaluated portfolio for Agile suitability and customized execution using agile, waterfall or hybrid methodologies
- Managed project financials, led RFP, Gap Analysis, JAD sessions, Cost Benefit, Root Cause & Risk Analysis
- Streamlined Change & Release Management process, standardized portfolio reporting, Lessons Learnt evaluation process
- Planned sprints, prioritized product backlog, facilitated Scrum meetings, daily Standups, Sprint Check-In, Sprint Review
- Delivered business value for projects with relevant metrics as velocity, burndown and predictability reports
- Executed User stories in sprints, managed biweekly releases and issues resolution in Jira
Languages: C#.Net, Java
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, Erwin
Software: Tableau, Business Objects, Clarity, SharePoint, HPPPM, MS Project, Visio, MS PowerPoint, Confluence, Team Foundation Server, Planview, ClearQuest, Siebel, Confidential, Informatica, Siebel, Source, Jira, Qlik View, Qlik Sense
Confidential, New Jersey, Maryland
- Created roadmap for system integration, data analysis and mapping across multiple lines of business covering Personal Risk, Commercial, Casualty, Life insurance and Reinsurance. The policies, premium, coverage, product codes and claims data is integrated for policy administration, claims, premium processing and accounting. Data from multiple systems is transmitted to datawarehouse for financial reporting.
- Overseeing digital marketing, content management & social media endeavors for the PMI NJ and Silver Spring chapters. Promoting the PMI chapters on LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram. Joomla is used for Content management and Hootsuite for Social media marketing. Streamlining digital and social media marketing process.
- Created the roadmap for prioritizing the Phase1, Fast Follower and Phase2. Increased revenue to 28 million/year by leading Ux/website design upgrade, Omni/multi-channel marketing campaigns, offers via email service provider ebay and Usablenet for mobile marketing. The website was stabilized to handle increased traffic from Digital Receipts, Reorder tools, mobile apps and mobile website. Search Engine optimization (SEO) helped support customer traffic.
- Confidential e-commerce server, JVMs, Apache servers, Endeca catalog were upgraded, Sitescope & Tivoli monitors were set up.
- Enabled personalized user experience and used Google analytics related to page views, bounce rate, Clicks/Trail Conversion, and Redemption. Reports of overall profitability, sales, and effect of promotions on profit/revenue provided BI to target customers based on demographics, customer loyalty, traffic analysis, click versus conversion and redemption for Omni channel marketing. Informatica PowerCenter and ETL were used for metadata, jobs creation, monitoring and transfer of data to datawarehouse. Used Hadoop, Teradata and Data Lake for data acquisition, governance and aggregation.
- Pharmacy & Retail account integration for Marketing Strategy: Increased revenue to 1 million/year by implementing Ux upgrades to refine the workflow to enable registration, authentication and tying of Retail and Pharmacy accounts. Monetate was used to redirect traffic, LexisNexis for security and Axway’s Vordel for web services integration. The website upgrade led to increased customer registration for cross selling & upselling. Facilitated Scrum meetings, daily Standups, Sprint Check-In and Sprint Review.
- Patient Centric Prescription Solution Summary Dose Calendar: Achieved brand differentiation by leading multiple workstreams for the PCPS program that enhances patient care by providing patients with the Dose calendar for medications with slotting, chronotherapeutic and drug interaction information. The program involved vendors like Wolfram Alpha for drug slotting, Renderex for pdf generation, integration of Target pharmacies.
- Data was integrated across Hadoop and Teradata. Data Lake was used for data acquisition, governance and aggregation. Teradata contained aggregated patient, prescription count across multiple data sources in different regions. Hadoop contained detailed script counts and transactions, Audit Data Extract, Rx Prescription Fill, prescription Activity and Prescriber data.
- Analyzed workflow and proposed strategic solution to revamp the rating process and streamline the Quote to Cash process for Operations, Accounting and Research business groups. The refined process map analyzed existing workflow and proposed new process for onboarding issuers, invoicing, analysis, research, ratings, dissemination, regulatory reporting & revenue realization using Pega.
- Evaluated current processes and proposed strategic solution to separate processes and systems of Commercial and Medicare business for Confidential.
- The new process flow separated the systems and redefined process flows for rating of providers, payment to providers and monitoring the quality of services provided to members using Confidential Blueworks.
- Led the upgrade of Orchestria to DataMinder 14.5 globally for supervision, application of policies, lexicons, capture, Random Sampling, retention and quarantine of e-communication covering emails, instant messages, social networking, Bloomberg emails, message boards and chats. The initiative covers upgrade of Central Management Servers, 140 Policy Engine servers, iConsole, Exchange servers, Gateway servers & compliance reporting in Business Objects.