- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with 12+ years of experience in overseeing IT, Infrastructure, Healthcare, Finance and Business Application projects.
- Expansive, Diverse, Project Management experience including IT/Software life - cycle development and implementation; Construction/Logistics project management; Large scale multiple deployment initiatives; Project consultant for small businesses.
- Demonstrated success in managing over 20 strategic projects ranging in budget from $100k to $15 million.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Strategic Planning
- IT Infrastructure
- ITIL Methodology
- Global Project Team Management
- Executive Level Project Lead
- Multi-Site, Multi-Project Operations
- Systems Development Life-Cycle
- Solutions Delivery Methodology
- Agile Project Management
PROGRAMS & SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE:
- Microsoft Project Cloud Implementation Citrix
- Microsoft Outlook SharePoint Clarity
- Lotus Notes OWA Unifier
- Data Center Consolidation WAN, NAS & SAN Mainframe Storage
- Primavera P6 Supply Chain SaaS
- PeopleSoft Oracle PBCS PowerPlan
Senior Project Manager
- Effectively deploying multiple SharePoint driven initiatives.
- Project scope includes data migration, application enhancements and upgrade to existing SharePoint environment.
- Daily utilize SharePoint in the Cloud for project budgeting, managing and reporting.
- Compliance Management
- Managing Energy regulated compliance project, this includes, multiple vendor engagement, resource management and SOW development.
- Technology changes to infrastructure, application and workflow management. Project team consist of business analyst, application administrators, engineers and consultants.
- Technology Improvement Projects
- Challenged to implement a SaaS solution within 3 months to meet corporate goal.
- Created a project team of consultants, vendors, network administrators, engineers, and end-users; developed scope, requirements and project plan; and managed execution.
- Brought on to manage and turn around slow moving implementation of secured sub-station lab for engineering department. Project was over a year overdue. Developed new project plan, realigned project financials and deliverables.
- ERP & Infrastructure Initiatives - Managing ERP infrastructure upgrade project that contains various Oracle products, scope of project includes database, software and server upgrades. Simultaneously managed PeopleSoft & PowerPlan Implementation project.
IT Project Manager
- Simultaneously managed Supply Chain Management Interface Implementation, Pharmacy Vendor Change, ERP Software Update projects and HR, PeopleSoft & PowerPlan Implementation projects.
- Delivered initiatives on schedule, enabling corporation to meet delivery deadlines both with and without government regulation impacts.
IT Project Manager
- Successfully managed and implemented Confidential Code Upgrades, Business Objects Conversion and IT Business Continuity projects.
- Managed the LAN/WAN & Mainframe Storage Migration and Global Infrastructure Installation for Software Application projects.
- Managed all phases of systems development lifecycle (SDLC) for large scale corporate initiatives for custom CRM and new business solutions developments, from conception to production deployment.
- Throughout 2012 managed five separate software development projects involving the development of new applications, provider data enhancement & exchange and the integration of systems with the parent company.
- Project manager for a rapidly deployed Credentialing Verification Organization (CVO) conversion project involving the rollout of a robust, scalable and secure exchange of data and reports for over 100k provider records.
- Managed project to develop a Medicare Advantage network product and provided consultative service on operational preparedness. Worked with Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Legal & Regulatory departments to develop compliant and operationally efficient policies and procedures. Managed additional sub-projects for regulatory implementation initiatives. ed turnaround of $1.2M construction project that included facility design, acquisition of furniture and the merger of multiple site employees.
- Managed all construction aspects of union and non-union contractor relationships and deliverables. Negotiated cost savings contracts and change orders.
- Lead PM for an extensive business readiness effort for a multiple deployment initiative.
- Managed a team of 15 resources that consisted of consultants, executives and core business users that were located at multiple out of state sites.
- Project manager for a multi-million dollar construction of the company’s new 44,000 sq. ft. facility, along with the relocation of employees from multiple sites
- Introduced structured project management to organization including mentoring executive and leadership teams on SDM & PMBOK project methodologies
- Developed and implemented transition plans to assess multiple-entity PMO models, templates, and best practices for the conversion into one ePMO
- Received Executive recognition and compensation for outstanding corporate strategy project results
- Managed projects to align business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains
- Efficaciously governed executive level rapid deployment projects, creating detailed project plans, road maps, schedules and work breakdown structures
- Mentored incoming PM’s & BA’s in effective waterfall & agile project management methodologies and tool utilization
- Accomplished project milestones by dramatically improving the application of project management methodology, scope and risk management along with project team communication and collaboration process
- Streamlined operational productivity output by fifteen days through the implementation of business process improvements
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of data including the recommendation of project continuation
- Developed executive project status and progress reports that were successfully utilized at corporate board meetings