- An aspiring software professional with 7+ years’ experience in software design, development, review and testing, seeking a technical lead position in an organization which entrust individual and collective responsibilities and where efforts and integrity are valued.
- Experience on various Mobile Application Frameworks including Android, Symbian.
- Worked on various desktop applications in Windows and Linux platforms.
- Acquired skill - set on wide range of technologies including .Net 3.5 C#, C, C++, Java.
- Very strong interpersonal & Communication skills and can blend smoothly into a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to fast changing technical environments and upgradation to latest developments.
Languages: C++, C, Symbian C++, VC++, Java, C#.
Domain Skills: Wireless Security Desktop Application Development, Mobile Application Development.
Operating Systems: Windows /2000/NT /XP /7, LINUX, Android, Symbian.
Tools: and Utilities Perforce, VC++ 6.0 Debugger,CodeWarrior IDE, Microsoft Visual Studio, WinMerge, VPN Client, Embedded Visual Studio Tools, Eclipse.
Environment: .Net Visual studio.
Tools: Bitbucket, SourceTree.
- Actively contributing on different feature developments - Licensing, License Generation Application, on the fly upgrades.
- Helping the team with system design.
- Code Review.
- On the project management side planning and execution of milestone releases.
Environment: Android 5 Lollipop.
Tools: Jira, SourceTree.
- Actively contributing in development and managing the sprint releases.
- Code Review, planning and execution of milestone releases.
Senior Software Engineer
Environment: Android platform, MyTouch 3G HTC Android Mobile, Linux.
Tools: Android NDK, Eclipse, cygwin, adb, Android Emulator, libxml2
Language: C++, Java
- Successfully rooted the My Touch 3G android mobile for making network sniffing possible in android mobile.
- Designed and developed the module that deals with detection of ports opened by a particular process.
- Designed and developed the parsing modules of different IP packets TCP, HTTP, UDP, DNS etc.
- Developed features to collect http metrics like redirection time, connection time, base page download time, first response time, number of retransmissions, number of TCP packets sent and received.
- Developed features to collect DNS metrics like DNS lookup time, domain name and resolved IP address.
- Designed and developed module for collection Battery metrics, collection of Radio metrics like signal strength, service state etc.
- Added a notification on start of the monitoring application, which provides an option for the user to stop the monitoring when needed.
Environment: Symbian platform, Confidential Handsets
Tools: Code Warrior IDE, ARM Compiler, Perforce, Bugzilla.
Language: Symbian C++
- Developed module for WMDRM support for media files.
- Developed a server application that can route the request to the WMDRM Engine and serve the request from the client
- Implemented support for Transport Control properties at MTP Media Data provider side, by using Publish-Subscribe mechanism. The module is responsible for monitoring the changes of properties and raising an event to the “Initiator” in-case of any change.
- Lead the team in successfully transferring all file formats to and from the device. Contributed in reviewing the code and verifying the implementation against specifications.
- Performed PFS testing.
- Functioned as the customer point of contact for MTP.
- Wrote C++ modules using STL
- Worked in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle
- Developed System tested most of the modules
Environment: Windows Platform
Tools: Brew Simulator, ++ IDE, Perforce, Bugzilla.
- Lead the Browser application, starting from requirement analysis.
- Prepared Functional Specification Documents and used case documents for Browser application and RSS application according to Vodafone R8 Specs.
- Was on-site coordinator for Browser and RSS modules
- Received several customer appreciations for commitment and prompt responses