- Resourceful, senior - level Executive Assistant who excels at building relationships, resolving issues, prioritizing and multi-tasking. Proactive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. Utilizes good listening skills, timing, sound discretionary judgment and a knowledge of the company and executive to ensure maximum productivity of executive and advancement of company strategy to create a win-win-win outcome.
- Senior Executive Support
- C-Level Communications
- Travel Management
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office, MS Visio
- ScanSoft OmniPage
- Personal Affairs Management
- Event Planning/Logistics
- Budget/Cost Management
- Vendor Management
- Technology Support/Training
- MS Outlook, Lotus Notes
- CorelDRAW Graphics
- Board Book Preparation
- Presentation Development
- Time Management
- Process Improvement
- Team Supervision
- MS SharePoint
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Support Head of Decision Sciences who reports to the CEO.
- Create managers’ expense reports; monitor and report fraudulent activity on credit cards.
- Research invoices, code and approve as appropriate.
- Heavy calendar management to reduce conflicts and maximize managers' time.
- Communicate and make arrangements to onboard/offboard employees, including those off-site.
- Track and approve time-off requests as appropriate; other projects as required.
- Arrange travel; maintain office supplies; assist employees as needed.
- Managed email, calendar and expenses for previous manager on two different systems.
Confidential, McKinney, TX
- Support the leadership team through excellent operational execution and delivery of a rewarding customer experience
Confidential, McKinney, TX
- Provided guidance and assistance to set up new, privately-held company.
- Developed bookkeeping system, form completion, vendor accounts, inventory management, customer records, logo creation and assistance in other areas.
Confidential, Irving, TX executive assistant
- Provided comprehensive and professional executive level support and acted as a Personal Assistant to the CFO and acting co-CEO of a privately held company which operated with a very lean management organization and experienced frequent reorganizations.
- Quickly organized and maintained the accuracy of an aggressive travel schedule for the CFO which had been a major concern with prior staff.
- Assumed many office management responsibilities which saved the company money and temporarily back-filled an additional role to maintain the continuity of office operations.
- Contributed to the development of a virtual document library which accelerated the company plan to transition to a more “paperless” and secure environment that reduced costs, promoted easier centralized document retrieval, and protected the confidentiality of corporate information.
- Negotiated office supply deals which were financially favorable to the company and guaranteed quick and efficient turnaround on orders.
- Adeptly coordinated Board level meetings and prepared quality presentation materials and Board books.
Confidential, Dallas, TX executive assistant
- Dean Foods Guiding Principles Compass Award - Guiding Principle: Personal Responsibility, 2010
- Supported President, EVP/Chief Commercial Officer, SVP/COO Ice Cream, SVP Human Resources and other officers during my tenure.
- Served as a highly effective coordinator charged with managing a changing set of priorities that included preparing well-researched and accurate documents, email and contact management, audio dictation, managing busy calendars for multiple executives and efficiently handling the daily tasks of office management.
- Functioned as the liaison for communications between executives, staff, vendors, customers and consumers.
- Quickly gained the confidence of the President who delegated important decision making responsibilities that moved a variety of projects forward and saved him time which he allocated to other critical initiatives.
- Effectively orchestrated all activities associated with the National Sales meetings, overseeing a budget up to $1.5M and accommodating over 350 guests, including managing outside planning vendors.
- Arranged domestic and international travel, visas, passports, and expenses, meeting coordination including communication, logistics, preparing presentation templates, collection and assembly.
- Coded invoices and worked closely with finance and accounting on budgeting, expense management, and variance analysis along with expense allocation and reclassification.
- Collaborated with executives to build effective, often complicated presentations that included independently creating detailed analysis charts from various spreadsheets along with art/graphic manipulation.
- Drastically reduced the number of ice cream skews by providing analytic support for an important EVP project that included expertly photographing and editing the ice cream labels.
- Assisted the SVP HR with various projects including a very large reduction in force, merit and personnel review processes, and other highly confidential projects.
- Facilitated project prioritization and the efficient handling of highly confidential materials.
- Selected by management to oversee a small field office after the termination of the management team required someone to step in immediately and handle all office related issues.
- Selected as a Microsoft Champion to provide technology support for the transition from Lotus Notes to Outlook and Office 365.