Accomplished Scrum Master with over 10 yrs of experience skilled in achieving operational efficiency and application support. Business process improvement, data analysis, and asset management expert. Employs root cause analysis to identify issues and develop process improvements that lead to exceptional planning and implementation capabilities
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Product Owner
- HP Service Manager/ServiceNow/Remedy
- SAFe Agilist Certified
- Incident/Event/Problem/Change Management
- ITIL V3 Certified
- RUP/RTC/JIRA/Confluence/HP Quality Center
VP, Scrum Master
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Change agent in the Agile transformation effort from waterfall where I not only implemented Scrum but also the SAFe methodology where the Portfolio configuration was implemented at the Portfolio, Program, and Team levels
- Leading all Agile Ceremonies, including: Daily Stand - up, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, User Story, Story Point Estimation, Sprint Review and Retrospective that Exceeded Confidential Goal.
- Established, tracked and improved metrics like Burn down, Velocity, and team Capacity to optimize Business Value
- JIRA/Confluence SME coaching value stream decision makers, developers and scrum masters as apart of the agile CoE on how to utilize the JIRA & Confluence tools for story tracking, BI reporting, and portfolio planning
- Developed a process to eliminate receiving emails for L3 production issues and enhancements by utilizing JIRA Service Desk and Issue Collector add-on where customer can submit a short e-form that generates a story on our program management Kanban board for prioritization that also links to HP Service Manager
- Currently Scrum Master for 2 teams (Chase Pay - Developer Center Legacy application and New Application teams).
Manager, Scrum Master
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Lead all Agile Ceremonies, including: Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, User Story, Story Point Estimation, Sprint Review and Retrospective that Exceeded Confidential Goal.
- Established, tracked and improved metrics like Burn down, Velocity, Quality, Efficiency, Productivity and Cadence to optimize Business Value
- JIRA/Confluence SME coached value stream decision makers, infrastructure engineers and scrum masters on how to utilize the JIRA & Confluence tools for story tracking, BI reporting, and portfolio planning
- Coached teams across departments on Agile, JIRA, and Confluence best practices using specialized approaches and skills that increased capabilities leading to reduction in time to market while delivering exceptional products.
- Scrum Master (Kanban team) for the Operations Support Break Fix and Stabilization team working mainly on BAU F5, Route/Switch, and Firewall changes.
- Scrum Master for the End of Life team managing several Capital One campus upgrades to bring building access switches, cores and telecom rooms to current standard.
- Worked with stakeholders and Scrum of Scrum teams to craft a portfolio backlog with goals, purpose and success criteria clearly stated leveraging SAFe framework.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Coached Agile/Scrum/Kanban principles to decision makers, infrastructure engineers and business analysts on how their roles change in an agile environment
- Developed and delivered team and organization’s training materials, workshops and skills to facilitate agile transformation.
- Supported the Business Applications organization with internal and external communication, budget handling, risk mitigation and servant leadership
- Managed serval projects, but as a high priority SAP middleware migration of interfaces from a legacy system to a new Microsoft PRO system
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
- Introduced Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodolgy to organization by coaching decision makers, infrastructure engineers and business analysts on how their roles change in an agile environment
- Facilitated backlog grooming, standup meetings, iteration planning, iteration review, and retrospectives with internal and external clients
- Created accurate project measures to show agile maturity through sprint burndown, team velocity, and improved actual versus estimated story and task point planning
- Lead Service Management activities which includes interfacing Service Now and HP Service Manager tools to interact with each other between Confidential and commercial clients
SAP Functional Analyst
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
- Built and delivered functional design requirements for development team to implement application upgrades.
- Developed user documentation as well as scripts for functional usability testing and system training.
- Analyzed, designed and tested break/fix requests and enhancements from level 2 support as a level 3 support analyst
SAP IT Project Lead
Confidential, Saint Paul, MN
- Participated in organizational change management representing SAP Transportation Management working with SAP Extended Warehouse Management and SAP Global Trade Services
- Worked with other Polaris functional teams to ensure various country integration activities meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the functional, security and operational requirements
- Participated in SAP systems & user acceptance testing, cut-over process and procedures, and was the business liaison to Confidential business and country deployments
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Managed support for SAP/Non-SAP applications within the ITIL governance model (Event, Incident, Problem and Change) for the Finance team which included engineers and rotational onshore/offshore contractors
- Managed the Operational Excellence portfolio which includes revising and continuously improving our support guidelines, training incoming support team members, and defining SLA’s for our Operational Performance Indicators and Key Performance Measures
- Lead the transition of our out of date tool HP Service Desk to our new Service Now tool, which involved timely communication, decision making, analysis, training, and adoption
- Facilitated conversation of old CMDB into Service Now CMDB by identifying key resources and guiding the discussion of complex and divisive issues and insights to engage and solve complex tasks.