Proven IT Manager and Program / Project Manager (PMP) with 17 years of experience Confidential helping companies transform their business for optimal performance. Information Technology Solutions and Services experience in a wide variety of roles servicing clients within Energy, Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Transportation and other industries.
- Global Solutions/Best Practice
- Trusted Advisor / Communications
- IT Team Leadership/Mentoring
- Data Center Systems/SW Migration
- Program/Project Management
- Risk Management/IT Security
- Software Analysis/Evaluation
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Leader of multiple projects, initiating new PMO, manager of organization SharePoint, and consultant for operations metrics and staffing.
- Managed project plans and resource hours with Clarity, SharePoint admin. All managed ahead of plan for time and cost.
- Lead technical PM for business critical data center relocation project.
- Managing project to automate daily IT health checks for multiple insurance carrier healthcare insurance transactions and batch processing - completed project charter, cost model, detailed project plan. Project on track.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Technical Project Manager
- Leader of four IT Security work streams for a Health Care client targeting Confidential compliance.
- Managed project plans and resource hours with Project Server, SharePoint admin.
- All managed ahead of plan for time and cost.
- Access Control ( Confidential )/Role Mining and Centralizing access for business applications (SailPoint automation) - completed project charter, cost model, detailed project plan, developed real-time statistics tracker, scheduled various session to transition high risk applications
- Physical access control/badges project - developed presentation, project charter, managed vendor/Tyco, and project plans for badging systems/swap for 7,000+ staff
- Governance project to ensure CIS compliant systems - completed project charter, cost model, and requirements phase using CA Config Automation platform
Confidential, Bartlett, TN
Program / Project Manager
- Lead PM role for Network Infrastructure and Storage Infrastructure for a major Energy client in Houston, TX; implemented new high availability data center. Recovered from a one-month equipment acquisition delay, meeting client disaster recovery program schedule. Also managed integration of both network and storage environments with: Palo Alto firewalls; f5 load balancers; structured cabling system; and internal single-mode interconnects between three (3) primary locations.
- Project Manager of various work streams supporting the lead program manager for a Data Center Simplification project of a very large global energy client:
- Communications Manager - responsible for developing and implementing the project communications plan detailing who received what and when (users > execs)
- Completed Communications Plan months ahead of schedule thus enabling reallocation of resources to complete other program functions
- Application Analysis Lead - responsible for driving half of the project’s offshore team application data gathering, analysis, disposition recommendations, project plan development and obtaining client approval (scope = 325 applications)
- Managed (HP PPM) migration schedule and stakeholder register, managed risk and issues log, managed program schedule, developed specialized financial spreadsheets for client executives, trained technical staff, managed workshops for client analysts on HP software tools (Universal Discovery, Apps Portfolio Manager, Project Portfolio Manager)
- Lead PM role in upgrading firmware on 4,000+ HP DL380 servers with top Retail client in Atlanta, GA. Planning, Scheduling, Milestone Reporting, and Offshore delivery. Recovered from software error delay and completed two weeks ahead of schedule
- PM role in 4,000+ HP DS380 server deployment. Compressed schedule by 25% in final two months of migration. Utilized burn-down and graphic charts for daily reports.
- Senior PM for large Windows 7/HP Laptop roll out in Milwaukee, WI.
- Completed Enterprise Data Center Application Testing Gap Analysis for client
- Lead PM - Migration Data Center Program & Hub PMO. Milestone staffing reporting
Confidential, San Antonio, TX / Memphis, TN
IT Global Solutions Senior Manager
- Managed team of 80 global IT staff - Achieved Cisco Confidential status within 6 months
- Led Sales management
- Managed P&L, led setup of PMO/Project accounting - Achieved profit in 6 months.
- Developed key business services presentation materials; Quarterly Board presentations
- Program Manager for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP system implementations
- CISSP/Program Manager monitored Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery plan. Tornado struck primary center in 2008 (major damage) with only minor harm to staff and zero impact to customer service; center recovered within six (6) months.
- Provided leadership to IT Security business practice including CCIE Security team
- Managed strategic customer relationships; accuracy/integrity of customer deliverables
Confidential, Memphis, TN
IT Global Integration Services Manager
- Worked with leading edge customers within vertical markets for Retail, Financial, Hospitality, Healthcare, Banking, Utilities, Government, Education, and Entertainment deploying Advanced IT Networking Technology for competitive advantage
- Project manager for JC Penney network switch setup, auto-configuration, testing, and deployment to all nationwide stores.
- Project manager for DOW global network switch setup, auto-configuration, testing, and deployment to all global facilities.
- Led effort to define security requirements to invest in enhanced security system including cameras, security system, and digital recording for entire facility and labs.
- Directed creation of integration lab program, services and processes/procedures for Confidential & Confidential global network integration center. Defined requirements for real-time website to provide real-time secured status and physical/logical configuration data directly to enterprise customers.
- Provided detailed application requirements and oversight for all custom developed applications which used RAD with Borland Delphi software.
- Drove implementation of secure data center within labs utilizing redundant servers to manage: customer network configuration templates, configuration requests, configuration files, assembly and testing records, burn-in records, status of service requests and notes regarding conversations.
- Led invention of secure software provisioning and business solutions resulting in competitive VoIP server sales, provisioning, dial planning, and field services
- Led pursuit and win of key electronic retailcustomer through inventing new system enabling programmed VoIP server infrastructure migration, developer team patent.
- Developed secure wireless process solution enabling win of key ($500M win) Hospitality customer through inventing automated approach to provisioning of firewall and wireless routers
- Developed Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery plans and led table top exercises; tornado struck primary center in 2008 (major damage) with only minor harm to staff and zero impact to customer service; center recovered within six months.
- Developed metrics approaches and strategies for field and central lab teams, leading to ISO 9002 and TL9002 registration