- Current project management coordinator (Jr. Project Manager) with twelve (12) years of experience working in the automotive industry.
- Educational goals include working towards International Business BBA at Davenport University. Professional experiences:
- Global Components Adhesives Design Release Engineer for Confidential
- Strong knowledge of emission label component with a high level of cross - functional responsibilities.
- Intermediate knowledge of International Materials Database System (IMDS) creation and processes.
- Intermediate to High skill level proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, Product Lifecycle (PLM) and SAP applications.
- Developed and maintained effective customer relationships, internal and external.
- Coordinated and responsible for many projects simultaneously.
Basic Web Design skills in: HTML
Digital Systems: Database Management, AS400, Access, Job Scope, S AP, BPCS, Matrix One, Intuition, QAD, Covisint Application ( Confidential system), Alliance Connect database Use of UNIX, Linux and Windows Operating Systems, TCE- Team center, NX PDM Cad system, NaviCAD, McAP (data analyzer graphing tool)
Completed programming courses: SQL, Java, PERL, UNIX/Linux Shell scripts (bash), XML and XSL.
Computer Skills and Blueprint reading: Microsoft Office Suite / Fasteners and Emission labels
Design Technician/Project Manager
- Work directly with scheduling, Permitting and Field crews.
- Intern Manager- Manage 2 employees downing summer internship.
- Employee Training- Train new employee on job responsibilities.
- Complete gas service design using CAD according to customer blue print or application.
- Coordinate planning, scheduling, and implementation of each project.
- Global Components Adhesive Design Release Engineer - Responsible for all design and release of Confidential emission labels for Confidential North America, Mexico and Japan. P rovided direction in the development of the label, evaluate and approve design changes, specifications, and requirements using NX CAD system and Confidential G2B (AS400). Approved PPAP’ s - validating label testing. Worked cross functionally with suppliers, purchasing, supplier quality team, vehicle teams and other project engineers. Established workflow process and created step by step manual for the design/release process.
- Analyst Engineer- Scheduled and coordinated project meetings for powertrain. Ensured appropriate follow-up action items were completed for U.S. project phase reviews. Facilitated departmental meetings. S harePoint administrator and coordinator. T racked the progress and quality of work being performed by test/design engineers. Created engine project master schedule and specs list. Lead support for all teams within Powertrain department. Analyzed road test data comparing P codes to government regulations vs. actual data output.
- Process improvement coordinator - Managed, updated and created work process and procedures. Responsible for maintaining departmental organizational chart and records retention management. . Created and maintained OBD (On-board Diagnostics) testing and vehicle shipping schedule internationally and U.S.
Quality Control Lead, Support
- Trained and supervised inspectors on seat verifying process, assisted production with problem solving and prepared work instructions.
- Maintained inspection equipment and gauges, including calibration. Identified, inspected, measured, and approved automotive parts prior to shipment.
- Responsible for completing bill of lading, labels and shipping information.
- Validated IMDS submissions for Confidential LLC and created material according to Confidential (Bill of Material) via MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) sheets for tier customers.
- Internally released, proposed & published materials in IMDS. Guide, assisted and trained customers on how to build, send and propose a material in IMDS.
- Maintained Access database and excel spreadsheets for Confidential vendors.
- Created and released new motor, suspension, mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and spare parts. Processed Work Order Changes (Change management).
- Analyzed and Processed Confidential (Bill of Material) Change Requests
- Created and maintained engineering parts list.
- Managed and overseen Co-op students. Created product service manuals, work manuals and procedures.
Product Data Coordinator
- Created and maintained excel spreadsheet to track IMDS id numbers.
- Cross trained internationally (India facility) to create and report materials into the IMDS system. Internally released, proposed & published IMDS materials.
- Responsible for all North American Confidential IMDS submissions and creations.
- Responsible for 5 Textron divisions within North America maintaining the creation of Confidential ’s (Bill of Material) (According to specs listed on customer drawings), released new parts, ECO (engineering changes). Analyzed, reviewed and entered Purchase Orders. Maintained document control for each division ensuring all documents are current and correct (Customer drawings, ppap, and customer quotes). Interaction with engineers, upper management and suppliers.