- Dynamic project manager with extensive record in delivering complex $200K - $3MM web solutions (e-commerce, online banking & publishing, content management portals) and big data initiatives (parallel data warehouse, Hadoop clusters, cloud integration and analytics).
- Seeking position which leverages leadership, communication skills, knowledge of SDLC, PMBOK principles, ability to forge cross functional teams, apply targeted action plans to maximize productivity.
- Invaluable in coordinating and delivering solutions to wide range of global clients.
HIGHLY PROFICIENT IN:
- Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, E-commerce, Big Data, Confidential Content Management, Database migration, Change Management
Confidential, Aliso Viejo, CA
Senior Technical Program Manager
- Responsible for delivering 12 global customer APS (Analytics Platform Service) upgrades, Parallel Data Warehouse conversions and Azure cloud migrations prior to product end of support.
- Assembled project teams, projectized work effort per customer, created server rack designs, developed risk management plan, executed project schedule with MS Project, and maintained Power Point status dashboard.
- Conducted work breakdown, facilitated sprint meetings with cross functional teams including account management, finance, solution architects, software engineers and vendors.
- Successfully completed all platform upgrades and cloud migrations.
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
Senior IT Program Manager
- Upgraded development, QA, and production Apache Hadoop environments from 12 node HDP 2.2, cluster on Red Hat Linux 6.8 to 40 node cluster with HDP 2.5 and Red Hat Linux 7.3.
- Heterogenous data retrieval - Implemented HR data (text, video) retrieval system from vendor (Montage) Azure cloud repository using server based RESTFUL API connector, MoveIT, and SQL 2012 data server.
- R-Server- Developed R module retrieval system for big data analytic team.
- Employed Confidential ’s Azure cloud based MRAN repository, Mini-RAN server, leveraged revised network and complied with security standards.
- Underwriting Mileage Portal - Improved Underwriting claims entry into mileage verification application to web portal by 66% by web enablement of MS Access claim entry front end.
Confidential, Foothill Ranch, CA
Senior E-commerce Project Manager
- Asian market sought to increase online traffic by provision of regionally preferred credit services.
- Provided Japan Confidential website with simplified payment processing architecture with Cyber Source as gateway and payment processor, high volume credit cards improving online traffic by 38% and web sales revenue by 57%.
- Coordinated offshore teams and vendors in delivery of Confidential payment services for Confidential regional websites, resulting in revenue increase of 63% in first two quarters.
- Managed Hybris WCMS customization allowing for Confidential region with regional content catalog and page override functionality between country, region and global catalog entities
- Within 2 months, delivered first Omnichannel initiative allowing for Confidential retail stores to capture web orders from in store customers in time for 2015 holiday season.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Senior Project Manager
- Consolidation of residential property data from 1700 nationwide counties.
- Data from Core Logic and Data Quick data marts to be consolidated, complete ETL processes, and provisioned on web based MLS listings.
- Successfully analyzed existing processes, removed bottlenecks, introduced efficient communication management plan, and improved throughput from 30 counties to 120 counties per week
Confidential, Aliso Viejo, CA
E-Commerce Project Manager
- Coordinated business units, fulfillment team, off shore development team effectively managing project employing agile principles leading to delivery of Confidential Office 2013 pre-launch offer.
- Worked with Confidential, Confidential and vendors in successful deployment of Threat Metrix anti-piracy cybercrime software enabling prevention of software piracy of Confidential Office software. Successfully deployed Threat Metrix software on global Confidential store websites.
Confidential, Manhattan Beach, CA
Solution Delivery Analyst
- Established PMO, creating project document templates, introducing SDLC and PMLC standards, governances, policies and procedures for first project management office
- In 6 months, improved online banking customer satisfaction from 33% to 81% exceeding target of 75% by resolving outstanding issues, introducing formal project management framework and improved vendor management. Introduced code reviews, system analysis, provided timely project status reports.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Actively liaised between product development team and third party vendors as scrum master in facilitation of automotive landing page redesign for 6 Freedom subsidiary online news publication websites.
- Spearheaded the integration of Yahoo with news content from six Freedom websites in News ML format via RSS feeds in compliance with Yahoo’s News ML specifications and delivered project 24% below estimate.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Developed upgraded CMS platform for Orange County government and deployment of County’s consolidated services web portal employing ‘Site in a Box’ package.
- Conducted weekly project status meetings with development, quality assurance and vendor teams.
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
- Successfully managed CMS platform implementing initiatives aimed at improving online customer experience providing high net worth Confidential clients with web access to asset packages including travel, antiques, financial consultation and online presence to firm’s entities and services etc.
- Worked with Architecture and Engineering teams in implementation of customized, secure server architecture for firms 6 leading content management websites employing Confidential, IPlanet Webserver and IBM WebSphere