- History of orchestrating successful resolution strategies and development initiatives designed to decrease response time and increase issue resolution satisfaction rates.Strong background in benefits exchange processes.
- Schedule planning, management, and operations oversight experience, with six years in progressive roles with the health benefits exchange project.
- Refined relationship - building skills and experience working collaboratively with both internal and external customers as well as staff members.
- Curam V6.0.5
- Microsoft Office 365
- Sales Coaching
- Solve Problems Systematically and Effectively
- Effective Time Management
- Manage Teams Workload
- Created team of high-quality staff members reducing time to target software fixes by 34% over previous delivery strategy.
- Using intimate knowledge of business’ implementation and business process, was able to develop successful strategy to enabled the internal customers to set and manage priorities without interfering with current work flow
- Serves as point of contact between OCTO management and Confidential call centers to ensure application issues and concerns are properly addressed.
- Updated and maintained projects tracking database for over 150 people.
- Assisted Project Managers and IT Staff in varying project requirements
- Coordinated working session that resulted in the inception of the HBX Contact Center.
- Participated heavily in community outreach to share information about the Health Benefit Exchange prior to Go Live.