An accomplished senior - level IT Professional with 23 years’ experience positioned to lead the next generation IT professionals and technology. Interconnected information manager with disciplines to deliver value-based programs with commitment, shared purpose and achievement of enterprise
- Enterprise Information Mgmt
- Performance Management
- Business Intelligence
- Program Management
- Data Governance
- Data Management
- Business Continuity
- Project Management
- Organizational Skill / Management
- Information Protection
- Vulnerability Management
NetApp, NUTANIX, VMWare VSphere 5, AD/DNS 2008 / 2012 environment, SharePoint 2013, VERITAS, NETBACKUP, F5, FireEye, Wireshark, Riverbed, CISCO IronPort and other IT / Security applications / data Analysis
Program Manager, Consolidated Service Desk
Confidential, MacDill AFB, FL
- Manages 60 personnel / $40mil budget covering three geographically locations supporting 70k customers on three separate networks.
- Provides results that exceed the Service Level Agreements (SLA) with the U.S Government customers.
- Completed 31 deliverables to client including Business Continuity Plans, Program Management Plan, Transition Plan, Risk Analysis / Assessment, training plan to support multiple critical business processes.
- Created process that has trimmed Remedy support incidents by over 60% and response time in half
- Developed strategy cutting customer account creations / transfers from an eight day turnaround to 24hrs.
- Delivered process improvements for 300 Knowledge Base Articles, FAQ’s, for user knowledge portal to improve customer usability.
- Reduced number of personnel from 74 to 60 staff while improving efficiency in support and mission.
- Lead effort to provide real-time analysis metrics / heat map that allows the shift of resources to mission needs
Enterprise IT Operations Manager
Confidential, MacDill AFB, FL
- Directly managed 25 IT professions and 23 other employees located in geographically separated areas worldwide.
- Provides senior level IT planning, engineering and implementation expertise to assist with developing innovative IT engineering technical solutions concepts and recommendations.
- Plans, designs, engineers, manages and implement funded technical solutions that improve efficiency and
- Effectiveness of critical IT services; analyzes critical network performance metrics. Performs remediation actions in compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Incident response manager for Special Operation Command (SOCOM) datacenter providing real world IT situational Awareness, ASI, and system administration of the 24/7/365 Tier II / III Global data center teams.
- Establish criteria for Incident Management support requirements, including equipment and service coverage, prioritization, characterization, incident classification, escalation requirements, communication requirements with government IT personnel.
- Manager of multiple application support and development teams, Blackberry, BES2 (SIPRNET Blackberry), Active Directory/DNS/PKI, LYNC/Skype for Business, Dell Quest Migration, VDI teams and projects, Sharepoint and SQL DB teams.
Senior Communications Non-Commissioned Officer
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Served as Senior Communications Non-Commissioned Officer to President, Vice President, Military Aides and key staff, providing Information Technology and communications support for $220M Multi-Network Enterprise.
- Lead communicator in the Presidents Emergency Operations Center delivering communications, command and control to Air Force One, Marine One and daily presidential motorcades; Afforded with authority to activate emergency actions to ensure Continuity of Government.
- Lead IT Project Manager for cyber security / risk, certification & accreditation efforts for the Presidents Emergency Operations Center (PEOC) as part of the $600Mil Integrated Operations Center renovation.
- Managed / trained and led team of 22 personal responsible for unique Federal Aviation System, Monitors Domestic Event Network and Secret Service systems, Missile Warning Command Systems, Personal Protection Division, Tiger Wall IT communication systems.
Intrusion Detection / Vulnerability Assessment Manager
Confidential, Hickam AFB, HI
- Managed theater-wide Cyber Security, vulnerability management, and intrusion detection ASIM sensor grid situational awareness from Tier 0 to Tier 3 and provide mitigation and improvement recommendations; perform analysis both verbally and in writing for all sensors, tool events, disruptions, outages and/or anomalies; coordinate, report and direct network responses through orders, policies, procedures and guidance from NSA, DISA, PACOM and the U.S Air Force.
- Analyze all network traffic utilizing Symantec IA, ESM, CSP, Source Fire, Air Force ASIM applications
- Developed processes and policy to action CAT events for 10 geographically separated military facilities spanning 1.2Mil miles.
- Performed network auditing / penetration testing / security inspections / hardening on PACAF wide network.
- Project manager of the largest PACIFIC Information technology exercise "Terminal Fury" for three years.
- Quick response XSS, SQL Injection, Path Disclosure, Denial of Service, Code Execution, Memory Corruption, Cross Site Request Forgery, buffer overflow vulnerabilities, securing multiple web applications.
- Disaster Recovery Plan manager responsible for the successful certification and execution of all company DRP’s.
- Served as training manager / curriculum development for IT organization for 130 personnel include responsibility for task assignments, performance reviews, and training of IT personnel in support of a 3000+ user and 40+ Windows network enterprise, all domain and infrastructure hardware including installation, configuration, and maintenance, Windows domain administration of permanent locales, Windows Active Directory design and implementation.
Special Intelligence Communications Leader / Messaging Program Manager
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Defense Message Center Test Administrator and Program Manager for the Intel Community representing DIA/CIA
- CSP Messaging Administrator for Intel Hub System processing 3 million messages monthly
- Decision Agent Administrator processing message traffic via Microsoft 2003 Cluster Server and Microsoft Exchange 2000 configurations and active directory for Defense Attaches around the world and LOTUS Notes for State Department
- Traffic Analysis/Vulnerability Manager on CSP, DMS and Exchange Message Traffic
- Office continuity of operations administrator for disaster recovery
- Network / System Administrator functions for MS Server 2000, 2003 / MS Exchange 2000 / 2003 on 5 multiplatform networks for 1200 personnel in Qatar and Iraq that including deployment and maintenance functions of all servers, backups, patches, vulnerability management, software management / implementation, upgrades and user level administration from June 2004 - January 2005
Help Desk / Windows Network Administration Manager
Confidential, Patrick AFB, FL
- Designed and managed a Windows NT domain including DNS, WINS, DHCP, and Exchange 5.5 and Exchange
- 2000 on 3 platforms using Cluster Server configurations. Customers located throughout the world
- Provided account, e-mail, application support including MS Office 95/97, Lotus SmartSuite, CHCS, Windows
- 95/98/NT/2000 support, computer hardware, printers, and backups, restores, and X-Merge
- Performed vulnerability assessments / management tasks, patch management, accreditation and auditing while
- Implementing the organizations first cyber specified technology operations