Seasoned IT Project/Program Manager and systems integration specialist with over 17 years’ experience supporting Federal government agencies. I have been involved in and led all aspects of the development lifecycle from planning/initiation to closing. I specialize in the development, implementation and enforcement of enterprise standards, processes and process improvement.
Databases: Oracle, MS Access, Sybase, SQL Server, Dbase IV
Software: MS Office Suite, MS Project, Serena Dimensions CM, PVCS Version Manager, PVCS Tracker, ColdFusion, JAVA (J2EE), PowerBuilder, Visual Studio, PLS Turbo/Web, Adobe Photoshop, Lotus Notes, Domino, Adobe Acrobat, SSH Secure FTP, SQL Advantage, MS SharePoint, Toad, Visio, WinRunner/LoadRunner, Erwin, Jenkins, Sharepoint
Operating Platforms/Servers: UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris, IIS, ColdFusion, Weblogic, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, Windows 2000 - Windows v10
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Bethesda, Maryland
- Ensured all work products were complete, accurate and conformed to organizational standards in a CMMI Level 5 and Agile Scrum/iterative development environment.
- Served as the primary point of contact for various software development, system modernization and maintenance projects simultaneously for Federal agencies and provide overall leadership and guidance for all contractor personnel assigned on the projects.
- Develop and Manage Project Schedules, Sprints and Release plans.
- Assisted clients with the development and conversion of business requirements to user stories and technical solutions.
- Assisted projects with verifying requirements and software testing for Quality Control/ Assurance, as needed.
- Developed project management artifacts such as senior management reports, status reports, EVM reports, meeting memoranda and other documentation, as needed.
- Assisted with business development, proposal writing and delivering oral presentations for potential new clients.
- Prepared presentations and delivered project briefings to senior management and existing clients.
Project Management Consultant
Confidential, Laurel, Maryland
- Provided Project Management Consulting Services including: Requirements Management and Project and Scope Management.
- Developed Project documentation and Artifacts.
- Developed User Training Manuals and other Project Artifacts.
- Reported Project Status to Senior Management.
Confidential, Rockville, Maryland
- Oversee and manage the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Multifamily Housing Development Services (MFDCS) contract in support of Multifamily Housing Programs, Office of Program Systems Management using CMMI Level 2 processes.
- Administrative and Technical Management and supervision of project staff.
- Coordinate and enforce cross - business technical standards in accordance to HUD guidelines;
- Analyze, recommend and implement solutions to assist the Office of Multifamily Housing’s management and coordination of the Real Estate Management enterprise operational and reporting server databases and Data Warehouses.
- Development of project schedules and maintenance of the project budget.
- Represent the office of Housing and OCIO in technical infrastructure meetings with HUD management and other organizations.
- Development of IT related policies, procedures and standards to support release, database and data management and configuration management for Multifamily Housing business systems
- Manage and coordinate application, database and infrastructure releases.
- Prepare for and lead Integrated project team status meetings with application support staff and HUD management.
- Assist users in the development of functional and technical system requirements; perform defect analysis and troubleshooting on sub-systems.
- Assist HUD management in the development of enterprise technical and infrastructure plans.
- Manage the content, site design and workflows on project SharePoint portal sites.
- Develop and management of the coordinated Change Management process for Multifamily Housing systems.
- Assist the Office of Housing with all Capital planning and investment submissions and participation in IT Selects and OMB 300 IT submissions.
- Development of HUD SDM and PPM documents, project plans, schedules, manuals, procedures and other documentation as required.
- Assist in all company proposal development efforts; developing technical proposal content; delivering oral presentations; participate in partnering decisions.
- Assist corporate with business development and client management and retention functions.
Confidential, Rockville, Maryland
- Project, client and account management of both development and maintenance T&M and FFP contracts.
- Serve on company’s Organizational Change Control board (CCB) which duties include approving, authorizing and rejecting Process Improvement Proposals pertaining to changes to the organization’s standard processes.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports; Assist in technical proposal writing, reviewing and preparation.
- Develop, maintain and manage to developmental and budgetary project plans.
- Analyze, prepare and maintain project and staffing budgets.
- Ensure that system documentation is updated, cataloged and tracked according to government and company corporate standards.
- Administrative and Technical Management and supervision of project and subcontractor staff.
- Technical lead over assigned staff in technical and business functional areas; Prepare and deliver oral presentations.
- Assisted in the development of company specific key process areas in compliance with the SEI’s CMM/CMMI level 2 and 3 standards.
- Approve timesheets and leave requests and resolve personal conflicts with employees.
Team Lead/Senior Web Developer
Confidential, Beltsville, Maryland
- Management and development of several websites including E-commerce and GIS based trip planner sites using tools such as Cold Fusion, Microsoft Site Server and RouteMap IMS.
- Project, client and account management for the Maryland Transit Administration and other local State organizations.
- Create databases in Oracle and SQL Server for database-driven interactive websites. Manage and coordinate the development and conversion of existing Powerbuilder client/server applications to Cold Fusion/internet accessible, interactive sites for Maryland, Michigan and the National Park Service.
- Design and develop front and back-ends of content management systems in Cold Fusion to enable clients to manage their own website content. Assisted in the development of an e-Commerce Point of Sale (POS) solution.
- Developed a Defect tracking System to track testing results on development applications.
Confidential, Odenton, Maryland
- Converted existing client only Lotus Notes applications to Web applications using Cold Fusion, SQL, HTML and other web technologies as necessary.
- Developed complex financial data applications in Cold Fusion. Design included front end design, coding and database development in MS SQL Server.
Internet Systems Engineer
Confidential, Arlington, Virginia
- Development of Intranet and internal business applications, online training registration, applications surveys, and employee performance management systems.
- Migrated large-scale stand along MS Access database applications to Web environment using Cold Fusion.
Confidential, Silver Spring, Maryland
- Administered web server, designed and developed print graphics for marketing, advertising posters and signs.
- As marketing specialist, was involved with pre/post marketing to set up for upcoming conferences, tradeshows and expos.
Senior Systems Development Specialist
Confidential, Rockville, Maryland
- Designed Lotus Notes/Domino web-based applications including all front-end and back-end programming.
- Converted and redesigned MS Access databases for functionality in Lotus Notes environment.
Project Lead Information Management Specialist
Confidential, Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Design and development of interactive web sites, layout site architecture and graphic design
- CGI programming and development using search engine powered databases.
- Edited and developed both standard and web-based Lotus Notes applications.
- Design and development of LAN and web-based databases and interfaces, HTML editing, conversion and tagging.
- Redesigning of currently maintained web sites.