- Project management professional experienced in the financial services industry with a concentration in mortgage banking and consumer lending information technology projects.
- Demonstrated history of delivering quality through the application of disciplines to plan and manage project scope, stakeholder expectations, resources, and budgets.
- Extensive experience in the application of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Management disciplines
- Highly skilled in the field of risk management, business analysis, project management, business process design and system design
- Experienced in preparing presentations, management reporting, dashboard reporting and status reporting
- Extensive experience in conversions
- Stakeholder management through the careful definition of project scope, objectives and success criteria
- Development of project schedule and work breakdown structure from requirements determination phase through implementation
- Implementation and post implementation planning and deployment of multi - phased geographically diverse projects
- Applied leadership and management principles to motivate and guide project delivery teams through all phases of project execution
- Management of internal and external resources
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Practical application of testing tools and techniques to plan and manage test execution ensuring the quality of project deliverables
- Knowledgeable in the regulatory environment and the impact on business operations
- Extensive knowledge with Government mandated HAMP, Consent Order and DOJ AG initiatives
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
ABT Project Workbench, MS Project, MS Access, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, MS Scheduler
Confidential, Mt.Laurel, NJ
Senior Program/Project Manager
- Provide Program/Project management for all phases of diverse technology projects
- Managed successful installation of Five9 Dialer System and major enhancements to the CRM Application.
- Managed successful installation of Quatrro Application, with resources stationed in India.
Confidential, Ewing, NJ
Senior Project Manager
- Provided project management for all phases of diverse technology projects
- Managed successful installation of Prophix and Salesforce.com, aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements
Confidential, Fort Washington, PA
Program Manager/Senior Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst
- Provided project management for system interface projects, client implementations and conversions
- Recommended and provided Information Technology and business solutions to both internal and external
- GMAC client base
- Managed software development, implementation, and training for a new front end loan interface/scrub application
- Increased revenue 25% and performance efficiencies 20% with strategic recommendations for process improvement and providing additional business services from applying knowledge, skills, tools and techniques that met or exceeded client expectations
- Utilization of budget control process and change control process to manage within allocated project budget
- Managed project implementations into phases to facilitate better management control and identify ongoing operation conflicts and scope creep
- Conducted weekly reviews to determine if initial project scope required refinement and to manage the critical path time lines to avoid project delays and budget overruns.
- Implemented process methodologies for budget control process and change control process to manage project scope
- Originated and implemented standards for documentation in support of production maintenance and on- going systems development/enhancements. Standards included table maintenance security, disaster recovery procedures, change management and control process
- Managed the New Loan Interface (NeLI) lending system; encompassing project development, systems testing, user acceptance testing, model office environment testing, customer training, implementation, and production support while maintaining system integrity and efficiency
- Strategic Project Manager/Team Leader for a major/critical system implementation allowing external clients to filter new loan data to a loan servicing system. This project allowed for a pre-loan scrub (Powerbuilder interface) of data prior to loading to the servicing system, thereby eliminating any delay in loan handling
- Increased incoming interest revenue and further allowed front end scrub of all loan data to assure 100% loan data accuracy.
Confidential, Wayne, PA
Senior Business Analyst
- Provide business liaison activities for major client, outside vendors, and other IT support areas
- Managed bi-weekly project meetings, status reporting, work schedule prioritization with major officers.
- Established on-going professional relationship fostering mutual respect
- Develop and administer project plan(s) and related budget(s)
- Manage system designs from initial conception through post implementation and production support
- Accountable for the overall integrity and efficiency of hardware and software to support the production environment for front end application processing/new loan boarding
Confidential, Lafayette Hills, PA
Advanced Business Analyst/Business Relations Specialist
- Perform total customer interface functions in an on-site/facilities management environment
- Responsible/accountable for resolving all operation/production issues, identifying/coordinating project prioritization and implementation
- Provided training in new systems and PC usage
- Proactively managed all conversions.
- Managed on-site technical staff, provided regulatory expertise, responsible for tracking/creation of monthly invoice.
- Increased revenue to Confidential by 30% during this time frame.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Perform customer interface daily functions.
- Assigned to oversee and coordinate all activities, projects and enhancements of two major business partners.
- Responsible for all year end regulatory requirements, cross selling of services, daily production support, conversions, work submission and prioritization.