- Over 15+ years of experience in Project/Program Management, Business Analyst (BA), Product Owner, Research and Analysis in various domains including Enterprise Architecture, Web Services, Marketing, HR - SCM, E-commerce. Extensive experience in Project/Program management, creating, implementation project plans and product roadmap, project schedules, prioritization, identifying risks and mitigation, change management, stakeholder management.
- Proficient in analytical thinking, consulting and influencing, writing and reviewing BRDs, FRDs and Test plans. Proficient in Use Cases, Epics/Capabilities, Features, User Stories and Process documentation.
- Experienced in Continuous Delivery, Iterative and Agile method of project management, Scaled Agile and “Agilefall”, SDLC frameworks.
- Excellent track record as a leader and team player with an eye on the Big Picture, excellent communication, influence and inter-personal skills. Managed issues throughout the project lifecycle and facilitate communication between stakeholders. Coaching peers/colleagues through sharing learnings, providing constructive feedback.
- Effective in cross-functional, virtual and remote teaming to manage multiple tasks & assignments concurrently. Comfortable operating in environments having ambiguity and frequent changes of direction and/or priorities. Ability to successfully balance multiple projects simultaneously within time lines.
- Proficient in workflow management, defect tracking and change tracking across the application lifecycle.
- Experienced in Gap Analysis, Data Analytics, Business Continuity Plan, Work Breakdown Structure. Architecture Models, designing Data Models and Relational Databases.
- Received Cisco Connected Recognition Awards for Innovation, Project Management, Strategy, People Deal - Benefit Everyone.
Methodologies: Scaled Agile, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, RUP, Iterative, SDLC.
Modeling/Frameworks/Concepts: Continuous Delivery, SAFe, Unified Modeling Language, OOP, Wikis, Architecture Modeling, Data Modeling, Data mapping, SOA, EIM, Web services, ITIL process Management
Architecture frameworks and tools: BOST, TOGAF, Troux
Tools: MS Project, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Visio, Rational Suit, Win Runner, Test Director, Load Runner, Gdocs, GSuite, Bugzilla, Adobe, Microsoft FrontPage, Dream Weaver, HTML, JIRA, Rally, Tableau, InTouch
Operating systems: Windows, MSDOS, UNIX
Database: Oracle, My - SQL, Access, SQL, NoSQL.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Key stakeholder in various aspects of the practice including R&R, Enterprise Software and MetaModel, Strategic Direction, Reference Model, Talent management including training/mentoring/certification, Best Practices, Community development, Data Governance, Change Management and Adoption.
- Served as a Product Owner using Scaled Agile to run projects as part of architecture Operations and Systems pioneering Agile execution enabling IT Business Operational efficiency with MVP Mindset.
- Facilitated Collaboration and requirements gathering with Service/product teams to develop project roadmaps and timelines used for fiscal year planning to drive strategic decision making and impact for the overall service.
- Planned Requirements and drove Systems Architecture metamodel and reference model improvements partnering with engineering teams that insured the ability for product teams to quickly respond to the company’s growing use of IoT to solve Real-time business problems.
- Managed continuous process improvements for Architecture Practice governance, enabling quicker decision making for IT and Business users.
- Optimized Enterprise Architecture Ecosystem’s roles and responsibilities through Stakeholder Engagement and collaboration with Internal Customers that impacted effective collaborations between 200+ Portfolio managers, architects and service managers.
- Received Cisco Connected Recognition Awards for Project Management; Innovation in EA Metamodel; Enabling Extended Team Culture and Strategy.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Lead Business Analyst
- Provided Key requirements and enhancements for Architecture systems. Facilitated JAD sessions with stakeholders for detailed analysis and refine business requirements.
- Owned and Facilitated IT Architecture Forums that’s used as a platform by 230+ architects for active collaboration and learning.
- Created and managed IT Architecture Modeling Governance and Maintenance processes used by Cisco Architecture community (230+ architects).
- Trained and Mentored IT Architects in use of Enterprise Architecture Methodology and deliverables, creating and maintaining IT Architecture Modeling/Tool Standards, Best Practices, User Guides and Procedure documents used by the 230+ cisco users.
- Owned review and approval of Architecture Metamodel improvements, access control and system integrations
- Defined and Lead enterprise guidelines and best practices for Data Integrity and Data Quality of Arch Artifacts.
- Awards - Cisco Connected Recognition for Systems and Technology Architecture Modeling Guru.
Environment: Windows XP professional, Windows 7, MS Visio, MS Project, Agile software techniques, Webex Social, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Open Project, Webex, JIRA, Cisco Docs, Troux Architect, System m Architect, BOST Framework.
Confidential, Palo-Alto, CA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Managed requirements gathering and analysis of content for the website through senior management and SME interactions. Facilitated JAD sessions with stakeholders to refine website requirements.
- Facilitated collaboration with Engineering team, graphic designers, testers optimizing resource allocation and driving the team for project completion under budget. Documented use cases, process flows using UML, Visio.
- Defined project milestones, schedules, monitoring progress and updating plans to keep the project on track.
- Developed website Prototype and presentation using PowerPoint, Dreamweaver. Proposed the website GUI design and participated in UAT to ensure bug free website.
- Developed, managed and maintained web-based content for the company’s Marketing and HR initiatives/processes.
- Initiated company-based HR and Marketing programs through the web in compliance to www standards.
Environment: Windows XP professional, MS Visio, MS Project, Agile software techniques, wikis, ITIL, MS SharePoint 2007, Cloud Computing, Web 2.0, Ajax, HTML, XML, MySQL, Win Runner, Dreamweaver.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Performed research and analysis of Workforce Supply Chain Management (WSCM) domain.
- Actively involved in the inception phase by promoting delivering HR processes through the web. Developed an understanding of different HR point solutions through SME interactions, stakeholder meetings and questionnaires.
- Performed R&D and analysis of real time requirements for Correlator through information gathered from SME interactions and users of the product.
Environment: Windows XP professional, MS office suite (Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project) UNIX/Oracle Platform, XML, Oracle Application server 10g, BugZilla, MS-Visio, Snag IT, RoboHelp, SaaS, SQL, WinRunner, LoadRunner, UML, RUP.