- Highly successful product builder, team leader, and project manager with extensive experience with financial services leaders. Excels at producing customer solutions and promoting business growth and profitability. Passionate about customer engagement and the customer experience. Detail oriented and skilled at building bridges and presenting specifics to different business units and audiences.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Managed scrum team and business stakeholders through support of error during 2018 tax season which prevented viewing of tax forms in production. Directed internal response, managed third party vendor, and negotiated business expectations and impact on team deliverables.
- Directed scrum teams through two development cycles with no defects released.
- Led development of forms processing upgrades which expanded corporate eSignature capability.
- Manager - reviewed as an excellent communicator with team and with internal partners.
- Agile tracking in Rally and documentation in Confluence.
Confidential, Newark, DE
BANK OPERATIONS & SPECIAL PROJECTS MANAGER
- Managed biannual product upgrade projects with vendor, Fidelity Information Services, including new promotional pricing feature. Created test plans for all upgrades and new launches.
- Led business unit testing and introduction of new savings product in August 2015. Product launched with no unidentified defects. Defects tracked through JIRA.
- Managed presentations and communications with multiple business units and external stakeholders.
- Created analysis for account closure project for Bank Operations, which closed 30,000 inactive accounts and saved $27,000 annually.
- Directed the relationship with Bank Operations Vendors FIS and Social Money, and the fulfillment of Confidential Vendor Management Office recordkeeping requirements.
Confidential, Newark, DE
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS MANAGER
- Managed portfolio growth to $2B, attaining corporate target, while also meeting corporate budget and marketing channel requirements.
- Directed business line compliance; primary liaison with Compliance & Legal. Internal and external audits found no findings.
- Redesigned customer application flow to create alternate account funding process, which increased account funding rates by 40%. Created test plan and led testing prior to launch (no defects).
- Designed and managed development and introduction of 2 nd online savings product in 2011, and managed growth to $1.3B portfolio balance. Created test plan and worked with internal and external stakeholders for development and testing.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
SENIOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
- Directed portfolio growth & product development strategy for new online checking product and for FDIC-insured IRAs. Selected to join checking product team in August 2006 for product launch.
- Managed the development and steering of deposit product enhancements with technical teams.
- Developed and launched Confidential IRA product in February 2008, and built the IRA portfolio to $715MM two years after launch.
- Using Agile methodology, was team leader for IT development of new products and technical enhancements. Developed Deposit Business lines ’ IT coordination model promoting comprehensive information sharing between Business and IT.
- Developed acquisition and cross-sell strategies for Checking and IRAs.
- Created communication messages consistent with product and brand positioning.
- Was brand ambassador, and presented internal leadership seminar on Confidential ’s brand image.