- A strong manager and technical analyst with extensive experience in customer care, client relations, data modeling, data warehousing, and systems development.
- Has managed a small business and has worked on several data warehousing and application development projects in a variety of roles including Project Manager, Business Analyst, System and Data Architect, DBA and Senior Programmer Analyst.
- Excellent communication, time management and presentation skills, working well in large team as well as small team environments.
- A self - starter, quick learner and takes on any responsibilities needed in a project.
- Has worked in several industry environments including hard cider, health care, pharmaceutical, and software development.
- Project Management
- Data Architecture
- Business Analysis
- Database Administration
- ER Studio
- Business Objects
- MS SSIS/SSAS
- SQL Server
- As a Project Manager, worked with many organizations to design and implement solid technical solutions to business needs.
- Worked with business and technical staff to provide clear communication and understanding between these groups.
- Provided basic analysis, requirements definition, project plans, system design and system testing deliverables.
- As a Data Architect, worked with business staff as well as system architects to develop data requirements.
- Worked with database design tools to create logical and physical data models as well as implementation scripts.
Business Intelligence Specialist
- Worked at all levels of business intelligence including source to ODS mapping, ETL script development and execution as well as datamart design and application development within the datamart environment.
- As General Manager responsible for all aspects of the business including production, packaging, finance, customer relations and marketing.
- Created datamarts to analyze order management, product fulfillment and invoicing analysis. Was also responsible for analysis and maintenance of legacy data warehouse built in Oracle.
- Managed the data warehouse team.
Datawarehouse Architect/Database Administrator
- As a Datawarehouse Architect responsible for all internal Business Intelligence analysis, database design, ETL development and analytical cube implementation.
- Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures, Integration Services, Analysis Services and MDX queries were used.
- As DBA responsible for all database administration duties as well as database development duties.
- Database administration duties included database performance monitoring and trouble shooting, database backup and restores, database creation, database mirroring implementation and monitoring and daily system check to make sure as was well.
- Development duties included database design, writing of stored procedures, XML XSD design and implantation, SSIS package development
- As a Senior Analyst created disease state specific databases and reporting suites using Oracle and Business Objects WEBI and Crystal Reports.
- Worked with medical staff to help them understand disease state and protocols from a data driven perspective. EPIC Systems Certified.
Sr. Systems Analyst
- As a Senior Systems Analyst responsible for introducing the multi-dimensional (OLAP) concept, created 6 datamart data models, implemented the physical database for the datamarts, wrote ETL scripts and created Brio reports.
- Served as Project Manager to coordinate development efforts within the data warehouse team to create user based reporting applications.
- Worked with several healthcare clients to design, develop and implement HIPPA programs and software solutions, including a medication error data warehouse and an automatic vending machine for prescription medications.
- Responsible for managing client staff members in a variety of projects.