Versatile professional focused on customer satisfaction, project success, and cross - functional team collaboration. Certified PMP with proven critical analytical skills and business acumen.
- Project Management
- Manufacturing | Supply Chain | Marketing | eLearning | Cross-Functional Teams
- Client-Facing | Pharmaceutical | Electronics & Chemical Manufacturing | Healthcare IT| Hobby Supply
- Marketing| Market Research | Analytics | Digital & Print Advertising | Social Media | Graphic Design| Video/Voiceovers
- Writing | for internal and external Customers | Work Instructions | eLearning | Information Mapping®
- Microsoft Word (proficient, multi-page documents/tables), Excel (proficient, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, design utilities)
- PowerPoint (proficient), Microsoft Project, Access, Outlook | Office 365 | Salesforce | Epicor ERP | Made2Manage ERP
- SharePoint | SQL (Intro course—24 CEUs) | Adobe Connect (managed implementation) | Google Analytics
- Ableton Live DAW for voiceovers | WordPress | YouTube video productions | Basic HTML
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Produced various project management deliverables for large-scale projects.
- Established and maintained project SharePoint site.
- Updated financial reports.
Confidential, Hunt Valley, MD
- Lead Project Coordinator supporting pharmaceutical company clients via email, telephone, and on-site meetings (wrote agenda and minutes). Hosted man-in-plant visits. Liaised with clients and internal personnel (senior management, quality, manufacturing).
- Supply chain—Initiated orders (using Salesforce), tracked/reported manufacturing statuses, and requested shipments.
- Created functional performance tracking and reporting tools in Excel using Vlookup and Pivot Tables.
- Coordinated efforts of cross-functional teams (production planning, manufacturing, quality, and shipping) to optimize on-time delivery of pharmaceutical products.
- Audited outgoing documents.
- Championed process and continuous improvement initiatives.
Quality Control Program Manager
Confidential, Sparks, MD
- Advocated for continual process improvement through application of Quality Management Program.
- Developed work instructions and other quality management system assets to optimize production.
- Defined and completed user-acceptance testing to deliver successful software products.
- Planned, conducted, and prepared reports for internal audits of all processes per the quality management system (certified to ISO 9001:2008).
Confidential, Sparks, MD
- Collected primary research data from personal interviews, survey questionnaires, literature reviews, trade shows, research databases, and Internet sources to identify market potential, customer preferences, and competitive landscape. Analyzed tabulated, quantitative findings and created presentations with fact-based suggestions to senior management for growing the business and improving profitability.
- Collaborated with sales executives to create outreach strategies for new markets including first-ever use of online meeting services.
- Selected consultants and vendors for new product-development projects and coordinated team activities.
- Analyzed website statistics for site optimization.
- Championed eLearning program for customers: selected and implemented webinar software; helped the Sales Department design and produce training sessions; researched and equipped a new audio/video recording studio; managed teams of subject matter experts, website/graphic designers, and presenters; directed videos; recorded voiceovers.
- As a volunteer co-chair of the Association of Water Technologies’ Student Program, successfully launched initiative to recruit new college graduates into the water treatment industry.