- Core competencies include Test Program Management, Agile Testing Program Management, Test Strategy Consulting, Test Assessments and Building & Managing Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) Organization, Test Data Management.
- Strong experience with Waterfall and Agile Methodology (Kanban Methodology, Agile Scrum)
- Experience with Agile Test program management
- Extensive experience as Agile Test Program Manager for multiple co - located and remote software development teams of large corporate enterprises.
- Effectively mentor IT team members and business owners on Agile, Scrum, Scrum ban and sprint planning concepts.
- Extensive working experience with product owners to break down deliverables into User Stories that are ready for the team to work. Facilitated collaborative sessions of business owners and the IT teams.
- From Testing perspective, Assisted the product owners to keep the program and sprint backlogs groomed and aligned with their business priorities
- Strong Experience with Agile estimation techniques (Planning poker, Bucket system, T - shirt sizes etc.), Release planning, Iteration planning & Implementation
- Utilized standard agile practices to conduct sprint planning with a multi-disciplined team. Ensure a common understanding by setting expectations in accordance with the sprint plan, in order to align the stakeholders and Testing team members.
- Conducted daily Testing stand-ups and scrums meetings apart from overall daily project Scrum meetings
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment to ensure that the team is fully functional and productive.
- Conducted the sprint retrospective meetings and effectively implement lessons learned into future sprints
- Setup & Led Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE)/ Managed Test Center establishment effort including Assessment, Due Diligence, roadmap development, Demand & Capacity Management, Budget Planning, tools/environment selection, Framework /process/template development, training development, rolling out the CoE, Partner Engagement, Client Relationship & Vendor Management and Program Governance
- Successfully implemented metrics-SLA driven program, governance and encouraged innovation-culture within the project team and possess excellent working experience of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Possess more than 13+ years of Extensive experience with Test Management tools which includes HP Quality center (& Currently ALM), Jira, Bugzilla, Rational tools (RTM, RQM, RFT)
- Spearheaded and executed the System Interface, functional and Non-functional QA, Test data Management, Automation and Change Management, Project and Program Management role in multi-million dollar Program from Banking, Insurance, Hospitality, Media, retail and Manufacturing & Logistics
- Proficient in managing multi stakeholder teams (like FTE, Contractors, Vendors) and establishing effective communication channels to deliver outstanding results
- Involved in RFP evaluation & response and implementing delivery processes, best in class solution and standards
- Setting up Test Automation as a part of center of excellence by defining procedures and the processes that suit complex enterprise need.
- Automation Strategy, Automation Test assessment, Experience with QTP, Perfecto, LOAD runner, SOAP UI Testing Tools and frameworks experience in designing and managing complex, high value IT projects focusing on delivering within quality standards, deadlines and budgets
- Effectively planned/managed Resource Strategy and implemented Core-Flex model to optimize the resource utilization
- Managed a team of 90+ on/offshore projects from different geographic locations, defining and collect/Provide the data for account mining. Involved in RFP evaluation and response and implementing delivery processes, best in class solution and standards.
- Wide variety of hands-on experience with Test/QA, BA/QA and Development Methodologies
- Strong application testing with Continuous Integration environment, Continuous delivery Implementation experience for the agile projects including Testing Automation, Build & deployment, build verification.
- Working experience in Credit Card Services, Retail Mortgage Banking, Internet/Mobile Banking, Oracle Financial Services (Flex cube), Insurance, Manufacturing & logistics, Retail, Hospitality & Media domains.
- Managed Demand and Capacity planning to effectively forecast the budget and testing staff needs aligned with Large Portfolios and Domains.
Programming Languages: VB Script, VB.net, ADO.net, Visual Basic 6, ASP, XML, HTML, SQA Basic, Web Services, TSL Scripting.
OS/RDBMS: Windows, Unix, Mainframe(TSYS), Progress, Oracle, SQL Server and MS Access
Tools: MPP, HP s Quick Test Pro, BPT, Win Runner, HP s Quality Center, Application Life cycle Management(ALM), Selenium, Perfecto (Mobile Automation tool), SOAP UI Web service Testing, VSS, SVN, TOAD, Putty, WinSCP, Cognos Reports
Test Manager / Functional QA Lead
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Responsible for managing the overall delivery functions of multiple projects across JPMC merchant services
- Responsible for guiding project teams in effective planning and execution of the project phases, proactive identification and mitigation of project risks, providing functional and technical guidance as well as resource and logistical support, competency development of the project team members and motivating the project teams through various rewards and recognition's
- Deliver on IT Commitments and business value on Key Strategic programs by on time completion of release work
- QA/UAT Alignment: Ensure QA leads tacks and communicate schedule adherence to code delivery milestones during SDLC
- UAT Hand-offs: Identify Business UAT PM and establish communication method to enhance working relationship. Ensure Timely delivery of software to UAT environment
- Track Test Automation team for regression work for every release
- Cross training & knowledge enhancements between various CMS teams thereby implementing Core flex resource model work
- Test workflow standardization by executing standard checklist for each project in complaince with RCSA for all QA test artifacts
- Hire new QA employees as required. Conduct performances reviews for QA employees, recognition awards quarterly etc
QA Functional Test Lead
Confidential, Oldsmar, FL
- Lead the complete QA delivery for Single Panel Initiative Programs.
- Lead the entire QA team including Functional Testing, UAT, End to End Automation, Performance, Test data management.
- Conducted assessment, implemented new projects with Agile - NPI Iterative Kanban methodology, estimation, Service catalog, yearly budgeting, QC-ALM & Metrics customization and Core-flex team setup in in multiple geographical location (On/Off).
- Lead Multiple Teams and People internal (Vendor resources) and external (Nielsen User acceptance team)
- As a Test Program Manager, played role liaison between QA Delivery Head, Customer director and Vendor leadership team on the communication, planning, budgeting, On/Off resources, release management and Project Delivery.
- Facilitate Weekly, Monthly Business reviews with stakeholders at all levels to discuss Project status, Requirement gathering, Design, Quality Assurance (Functional/Non- Functional), Release Plan, Scope, Schedule etc.
- Review / Prepare Test strategy, Test planning, scheduling, estimation documents.
- Training / Facilitating required trainings to the QA team on Deliverables which Includes Agile Training (Kanban Approach), Basic Jira Training, HP QC / ALM Awareness sessions to QA / UAT teams, Planning Poker estimations sessions, Metrics Gathering with phases (Requirements, Test Design, Test Execution, Test closure), Preparation of Audit documentations, Test Planning / Test strategy documents etc.
- Connecting customer and VENDOR leadership team on the planning, yearend budget discussion, Governance meetings.
- Worked with other areas of the organization to clear any roadblocks to getting projects finished on time and within budget
- Test Metrics are measured/published throughout STLC phases
- Acted as the communication channel between quality analyst, testers and other departments
- Hire new employees as required
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- As a QA Lead responsible for setting up TCOE Testing center of Excellence & organize Enterprise QA model
- Setup & Led Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE)/ Managed Test Center establishment effort including Assessment, Due Diligence, roadmap development, Demand & Capacity Management, Budget Planning, tools/environment selection, Framework /process/template development, training development, rolling out the CoE, Partner Engagement, Client Relationship and Vendor Management
- Responsible for coordination and QA administration of a large IT Modernization Program for Hilton Grand Vacations, a subsidiary of Confidential .
- Responsible for setting up Test program governance, establishing communication channels identifying resource and logistical requirements for program execution.
- Responsible for Monitoring Program Execution, Co-coordinating with various projects teams, Providing Executive Status updates. Tracked the Application support Items with TFS / Jira / Rational Tools.
- Determined the appropriate quality initiatives to implement during each phase of testing
- Assisted with reviews & preparation of Test Strategy, Test Plans, Status Reporting, Test Readiness Reviews and post-implementation Reviews
- Responsible for overall relationship management with the client; identify new business opportunities, managing the overall budget, margin and revenue targets.
- Work closely with other vendors to deliver projects to time, cost and quality requirements
- Code quality has been an issue with Vendor for Wells Fargo. As a Point of Person for WF assessed the Vendor code Quality (By means of proper Tracking Mechanism) which has been delivered to WF for the Global Branch Expansion (GBE) Flex cube project
- Defined metrics for Data Quality standards with ALM (Application life cycle Management)
- Daily Metrics Dashboard (Including Testing Defect Metrics) has been shared with Top Management which tracks the overall health of the project
- Re-defined exiting UAT process & Re-structured the UAT team which in turn ensured Overall quality process
- Involve in Manual / Automation Test Strategy preparation, discussions and Established Test Automation/Test data Management Center of Excellence Implementation team as part of managed services center of the Client Services IT organization
- Responsible for leading the overall delivery functions of multiple projects across JPMC World Security Services
- Responsible for sustainment and growth of existing relationships/projects by accomplishing all the targets vis-à-vis delivery, customer satisfaction, financial metrics as well as to ensure operational excellence.
- Responsible for setting up delivery procedure and quality function deployment and ensuring process compliance.
- Responsible for mentoring and facilitating the project teams for the effective deployment of defined quality processes & procedures.
- Responsible for guiding project teams in effective planning and execution of the project phases, proactive identification and mitigation of project risks, providing functional and technical guidance as well as resource and logistical support, competency development of the project team members and motivating the project teams through various rewards and recognitions.
- Responsible for providing support to Sales Team through RFP evaluation, estimations, response preparations etc.
- Key responsibility includes Testing Program Planning, Scheduling & Control, Scope/Change management, Risk Management, Client Relationship Management, Work & Resource Capacity Planning, Budgeting, Estimations & Costing, Managing Production Support, Risk Management, Processes implementation and Control, Invoicing & Billing.
- Communication management with client, Cognizant onsite & off-shore teams. Acting as Liaison between various application team, JPMC - WSS LOB Risk Managers, Access Mgmt Group Leadership team and Cognizant management & technical teams.
- Tracking the progress of the Testing program, status & metrics reporting to all stakeholders.
UAT QA Lead
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Lead the User Acceptance & support testing of Northern Trust TAI group(Test Analysis and Implementation)
- Effectively coordinated with the clients and ensured smooth production move after successful User acceptance testing of all the TAI projects
- Worked in client environment with multiple stakeholders & liaised with the client teams at onsite/offshore/ internal stake holders to carry out User acceptance testing
- Participate in Business review meetings and provided value adds
- Actively participated in daily status calls and account related management calls
- Prepare staffing plan for User acceptance testing & all other testing phases, Estimates Review and Billing for the projects under preview
- Review Test plan, Resource Estimation, Budget Plan, Schedule & work on projected project delivery dates from testing stand point
- Involve in performing Risk analysis / Estimation whenever challenges in the project
- Involve in Requirement / Test Plan / User acceptance Test Scenario reviews and provided inputs as appropriate
- Involve in all phases of Testing and defect tracking and effectively coordinated user acceptance testing
- Defined lead hierarchy within team to ensure issues /concerns are addressed at right levels
- Ensure Quality metrics are tracked in the projects
- Test lead Role, Responsible for effort savings/delivery excellence/Quality focus.
- Involved in SOW, Requirement Phase, Test Estimation / Scheduling, Test Planning, Test Design.
- Assigning the task to the team members and monitoring the progress of it.
- Handled Change management Process and analyze the impact of scope/cost/schedule
- Participated in SOW Review, Test Review, Induction, Health Checks, Process setup
- Communication of status reports, all test metrics and execution summary to the SVP, VP, QA Director on weekly basis and Monthly basis. Escalating Risks on time and delivered on-time to UAT/Pilot Phases.
- Coordinated the UAT/Pilot Plan with business users on execution/implementation...
- ADPART implementation, Automation QTP 10.0 & Selenium POC for Cross-Browser testing, Attending PMO calls and handling risks with mitigation/contingency plans in regular fashion.
- Adopted automation strategy to reduce cycle time on enhancement releases...
- Reviewed Test Data Created.
- Came up with an Collateral and Risk Based Testing methodology & carried out the project in Agile mode of execution whenever needed.
- Managed the UAT testing for Upstream Mainframe Retirement Program (Marathon)
- Has worked on streamlining Quality Center 10.0 for client needs.