- Technology liaison delivering world class solutions that resonate with strategic and tactical needs of Procurement and Supply Management Organizations. Interacted and maintained deep connections with customers at all levels and become primary voice of customer by identifying and articulating their tactical problems and strategic goals.
- Gained indelible reputation for delivering ingenious solutions to resolve problems in Source to Pay space, by organizing global resources, managing risks and build customer satisfaction levels.
- As a Project Manager delivered Global - scale Full Life cycle Implementation projects on Ariba Buyer, Contracts, Category Management, Supplier Enablement, Performance Management, Sourcing, Spend Analysis, Data Enrichment and Ariba Supplier Network for clients in Finance, High tech, Oil & Gas and BioTech industries which included integration with SAP, Custom eProcurement Systems.
- Lately, as a product manager I am responsible to manage multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service, Automotive Collision Industry vertical specific and Collaborative Procurement Platform that enabled commerce between Auto Insurance, Auto Repairers, Automotive Parts and Services Suppliers.
- Adept with current On-Demand Ariba Suite of Products.
- Have knowledge of Coupa Suite of Products.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Responsible to interact with customers, collect and analyze market requirements, solution positioning, and defining product success criteria.
- On the delivery side responsible to organize people and resources.
- Orchestrate the delivery of the product from Solution Prototype to GA Release.
- Designed and Managed delivery of Supplier Maintenance Portal that enabled Automotive Insurance Companies to discover and build preferred auto parts supplier base.
- Derived and implemented discovery best practices using the portal and based on Supplier’s Delivery, Returns Service, warehousing capabilities, and Quality Certifications which resulted in eliminating the costly supplier evaluation programs in Insurance companies.
- Designed and manged delivery of Supplier Self-Service Portal that automated Supplier enablement, provided ability to locate and mitigate catalog errors on regulated items which resulted in eliminating errors in Quotes and Purchase Orders, which in turn contributed to reduced returns.
- Designed and managed delivery of Supplier Demand Discovery Portal that matches the buyers with suppliers which enabled suppliers to target their marketing programs, reduce stock out issues.
- Designed and manged delivery of Supplier Integration Platform that is branded as Confidential TRUE Parts Network.
- This platform enabled quick integration of Suppliers using many of the Automotive Veritical specific Messaging Standars and Parts Catalog Numbering Systems.
- Supported integration between the Supplier Network Integration Platform and Parts Module in Confidential Estimating and Shop Management Software enabling the Customers to receive Spot Quotes, issue purchase Orders, receive Invoices from within their shop management software.
- This solution has on an average resulted in 25% reduction in returns and credit memos.
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
Delivery Project Manager
- Responsible for Application Development and Maintenance as a 24/7 Managed Service to a Global Bio-Tech Company with a Team of 24 with 7 members onsite and 13 members offshore. The project included Customization and Administration of Ariba On-Demand Suite, own and manage Service Levels on SciQuest, Concur, Taxport, Zycus and numerous applications serving Finance, HR and Legal Compliance Functions.
- Compliance Monitoring Systems and other SaaS products such as Sci-Quest, Ariba Supplier Network. Managed Systems Impact Analysis, Customizations, Testing, UAT Support and Hypercare.
- Providing Business Requirement Analysis, Technical Requirements, User and Group Administration, Approval Rules Development, Testing, and Hypercare Production Support.
- Delivered and Implemented Savings Tracking Tool using MicroSoft SharePoint by providing Business Analysis, Development, Testing, User Training.
- Delivered multiple and concurrent upgrade, implementation support projects on Applications that include OB10, Ariba Supplier Network, Autonomy, Zycus, Concur, 1099, CitiPayments.
- Delivered Full Lifecycle Development, Administration and Operations support on Regulation Compliance, Contract and Legal Compliance Monitoring applications.
Confidential, San Fransisco, CA
- Provided Application Development and Maintenance as a 24/7 Managed Service to a leading Investment Brokerage firm with 3 Software Engineers offshore. Project included Production Support on Ariba Buyer 8.1, Implementation Support on Ariba Sourcing, Category Management and Analysis, manage Ariba Data Enrichment Services from Ariba. by gathering requirements, configuring Sourcing Templates, supporting roll outs to various departments, and User Training. collaborating with department heads to derive the category management process, design the respective Project Templates, and User Training. gathering requirements for Reports, Customization of Ariba Analysis, Testing and User Training. customized the Project Template to select the relevant Risk Mitigation activities.
- Implemented an solution to automate triggering of Contract Mitigation and Supplier Risk Assessment based on the thresholds on spend accumulated with the Supplier which resulted in obtaining additional funding for Contract Workbench implementation.
- Implemented an ingenious solution to generate Requisition Cycle Time reports on interim nodes in the Approval Flow, not the complete Approval Flow, by customizing Ariba Buyer.
- Implemented ingenious solution that enabled Buyers to log Spot Sourcing Savings in the requisition, Analysis Reports.
- Provided Analysis work on Master Data Standardization, Supplier Information Management Solutions to keep track of acquisitions and mergers and accordingly accumulate spend against the right Supplier Organization.
Confidential, New York, NY
Business Systems Analyst
- Provided Production Support and Customization Support to a Management Consulting Firm on Ariba Buyer, T&E (dform) and Analysis with 3 Software Engineers offshore.
- Managed Ariba Buyer and Analysis migration between data centers by executing Systems Analysis, Testing.
- Managed Ariba Analysis implementation by gathering requirements from project sponsor, customizing Ariba Analysis and user training.
- Provided a inventive solution to submit Time and Expense reports using one page webform integrated with Ariba Buyer in the backend.
- Once submitted the Ariba buyer Approval flow is triggered.
- This resulted in cutting the preparation and submission efforts from 20 minutes to 5 minutes for the busy and traveling consultants.
- Provided Ariba Sourcing 8.1, Ariba Category Management, Ariba Contract Workbench, Ariba Analysis, Ariba Contract Compliance Implementation Support by Documenting Requirements for Customizations, planning test cases and User Training.
- Provided Ariba upgrade to 8.1 support by conducting functional system analysis, Test planning and Testing, post production support on the Ariba Upstream Applications of the above Client.
- Provided 24 /7 Application Administration Support, Requirement Documentation and Testing services to a Confidential in San Jose, CA and India.