- Confidential has his Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, is a Certified Project Management Professional and Scrum Master with over 20 years of experience with IT / Business consulting.
- He has worked in many industries as Delivery Director, Delivery Architect, Senior Program Manager, Project/PMO manager and IT Manager.
- Confidential has managed budgets as high as $3 - 4M and managed both on-shore.
- He has stellar communication teams and a strong ability to bring enthusiasm to his teams, keeping them focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments
Business Domain: Procurement, Supply Chain, Source 2 Pay, Logistics
Project Management Tools: MS Project, Primavera, Clarity, Mingle, Jira, MS VSTS, Service Now
Methodology: DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Lean, ASAP, RUP, Waterfall, PMBOK
Modeling Tools: Erwin, Rational Rose (UML), VISIO
ERP: SAP, QAD, JDEdwards, Ariba, Aptus
Custom Development: VB 6.0, ASP, .NET. Java, J2EE, TCE, C++
Integration Tools & Methods: Biztalk, WebMethods, Vitria, XI PI, EDI, FTP, Web Services, Sterling Integrator
Databases: RDBMS (SQL Server, ORACLE), DB2, Teradata
BI, ETL and DW Tools: IBM InfoSphere Information Server (DataStage & QualityStage), Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, Neo4j
Web Technology: Various Application Servers and Web Servers
Confidential, Peoria, IL
IT Program Manager
- Manage an ongoing flow of incoming development projects for Enterprise Integration Services (Volume consists of active projects concurrently throughout the year). This includes analyzing incoming demand and forecast staffing needs to resource providers with identified skills, making sure existing resources are not idle by removing and addressing bottlenecks.
- Architect/Implement/Govern process for DevOps methodology
- Set right priority to the projects in the backlog and right resource in the pool to align to business priority and schedule.
- Set and Manage right metrics to monitor delivery performance.
- Address operational issues within teams/projects.
- Manage billing/invoices from/to vendor partners/Business units.
- Throughput improved by 40% by instituting proper risk and issue management.
- Improved cycle times by identifying and closing process gaps in DevOps processes.
- Developed standard work for the projects/tasks that are repetitive
- Achieved cost recovery targets within 3 months. (Turned Division as Profit Center) by implementing proper scope management and change request process
- Improved team’s billable utilization from 50% to 85% by instituting proper time reporting and resource forecast methods.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Senior IT Program Manager
- Lead a global team to conduct a cloud readiness assessment in North America.
- Defined future state reference architecture, road map for the migration.
- Generated business case for the transformation and developed use cases.
- Oracle Database Migration to Cloud - Objective of this project is to consolidate on-premise DB’s(~3000) and move to cloud (Multi-Vendor) to align to Confidential ’s strategy of zero datacenter by 2020
- Migrate R&D’s non-GxP data and analytical engine to Amazon Web Service - led global teams to define data lakes and data streams in Data Hub.
- Migrate HR’s Learning Management system to Cloud.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Senior Delivery Architect for Confidential ’s multiyear out sourcing accounts to develop and deliver CIO/CTO advisory services for application landscape optimization, enterprise architecture, cloud computing, cybersecurity, portfolio planning and multi-sourcing.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
Senior IT Project Manager
- Project objective was to extend Global Product Development Test Data Management (PDTDM) to Europe and Asia Pacific regions and to update the solution architecture for enterprise compliance (Security and Non Functional Requirements - load balancing, scalability and availability).
- Turned project status from red to green within 3 weeks of joining the team.
- Coached client and vendor resources on Agile principles and tools and aligned resources to related roles and responsibilities across all areas impacted by the project (first infrastructure project delivered using Agile framework).
- Facilitated user stories elaboration, sprint grooming, sprint closure / ceremonies and release session.
- Single point of contact for all internal and external communications.
Confidential, Peoria, IL
- Program Manager for the deployment of Source to Pay (S2P) processes and systems (Mach 1 - SAP solution for direct material procurement, MSC - Ariba based solution for indirect material procurement, EDI for B2B and ASC - web-based tool to measure supplier and facility performance) in Global Supply Network Division’s(GSND) Transformation Management Office(TMO).
- Helped teams to identify gaps which prevented in meeting the EDI enablement targets.
- Clarified the definition of connectivity and completeness and method to measure the completeness and for setting the priorities.
- Initiated and managed several long lead projects to accelerate EDI readiness for Transformational programs.
- Architected a web based EDI onboarding tool to prioritize and to collaborate with various stake holders.
- Architected a web based Tableau tool to provide EDI connectivity status to the GSND users.
- Architected web based Project Management Office (PMO) tool using SharePoint and Tableau to provide program / project health status to team members and stakeholders.
- Led the effort to develop methodology (S2P Playbook) to deploy Source to Pay Transformation program across enterprise
- Served as project manager for the enablement of EDI and bar code labels to improve facility’s ability to process procurement transactions accurately and receive shipments efficiently, which reduced grief and support period cost reduction and inventory optimization.
- Reduced material receiving cycle time from 130 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Grief reduced by 50%.
- Chaired weekly review meeting to review program / projects status and prepares weekly reports to portfolio managers.
- Responsible for developing Monthly Operational Reports for GSND leadership
- Led global project and support teams for the design, develop, implement and management of direct and indirect material procurement process and systems to support Confidential Global Procurement Organization.
- Developed process (deployment methodology using Agile framework, Architecture Review Board (ARB), change control Board (CCB) and tools (checklist / templates and standard work) to reduce deployment cost and time and to improve the team’s productivity, utilization and quality of the deliverables.
- Developed metrics and KPI’s for management review and to measure the quality of the solution / systems.
- Managed a team of 20+ employees and vendor consultants, approximately 90% of SAP technical work delivered out of the offshore facility in Chennai, India.
- Led the completion 3 LEAN projects within 3 months.
- Helped to setup data analytics CoE to provide service to various business groups/solutions.
- Involved in Request for Proposal (RFP), vendor selection and statement of work (SOW) preparation for the migration of procurement process / solution from on premise to on-demand cloud platform.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Delivery Architect
- Collaborated with various departments to define enterprise architecture principles, standards, and guidelines
- Ensured development and integration of business architecture with other architecture layers.
- Reviewed business strategic roadmap and proactively define enterprise architecture initiatives to establish capabilities to enable business processes and initiatives. .
- Ensured enterprise application integration, including defining the opportunities for integration, selecting the tools, specifying the shared data, defining the interfaces and data-flows and monitoring the success of integration.
- Chaired Architecture Review Board (ARB) to review project architectures, ensure alignment with the enterprise architecture blueprint and advice PIO / CS&TO on deviations to standards.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Led multiple projects during tenure
- Delivery manager for strategy developments and operational improvements.
- Responsible for solution design, development, implementation, financial tracking, budgeting, resource allocation, technical direction and serving as quality liaison.