- Results driven project leader with an outstanding record of delivering projects on time and within budget. Record of improving efficiency, productivity and profitability through automation and process improvement. Proven success in developing and implementing best practices. Outstanding interpersonal motivational and presentation skills. Recipient of numerous commendations for work quality, personal commitment to detail, service ethics and team work. Received 2015 PBC1 Top Contributor rating.
- Provide leadership/direction to GDC global teams and lead multiple worldwide projects within IGS
- Act as escalation point for issue resolutions, lead project meetings and present concise status reports to senior management
- Develop project plans and managed time/resource constraints to established business objectives
- Managed Annual Wall - To-Wall Hardware Inventory Projects ($110M - $479M) successfully for 6 years yielding over 99% accuracy (<$50K write-off each year)
- Performed vendor negotiations
- Identified and implemented IBM/Organizational efficiencies throughout
- Successfully completed multiple global projects
- Managed the High GAV project to achieve 100% reconciled result
- Led the RFID Integration project to produce substantial cost savings to IBM globally by utilizing RFID data to reconcile PIT Inventories
- Managed the RFID Spotcheck3 process, consistently attaining metric for 10 IBM Strategic Data Center locations
- Currently managing the Resiliency Services Wall-to-Wall project (165M baseline)
- Responsible for the strategic planning, budgeting, developing, operating and overall management of the Wide-Area Network and Communications infrastructure for Confidential Corporate Services
- Accountable for the software environment which included combinations of shrink-wrapped, in-house and vendor-developed proprietary mainframe, Distributed (WAN), and Client/Server applications
- Managed multiple vendors who provided hardware, software, help desk and telecommunication services (annual operational budget of $5M)
- Coordinated technology aspects of office re-locations, expansions and reconfigurations for field offices.
- Provided second level support for the Corporate Services Help Desk
- Developed project plans and managed time/resource constraints to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Evaluated current systems and provided recommendations for upgrades and new systems for hardware, software, cabling, telecommunications, cooling systems and electrical work.
- Successfully completed the Y2K project for Amex Corporate Services.
Confidential, New York
Senior Systems Engineer
- Provided hardware and software technical support to a Netware 3.11, LAN with 500+ nodes
- Performed network administration tasks which included maintenance of maintain user accounts, backups, installation and maintenance file servers, print servers and applications
- Developed customized application modules for various front-end database applications.
- Assisted users with technical support for major application packages.
- Wrote technical reference manuals.