- A results driven, hands - on IT leader and solving business problems through process improvement and technology.
- Twenty plus years in Confidential 500 companies with a demonstrated track record of achievement across various industries in financial operations, IT management, manufacturing, material management, shared services, and human capital management.
- Adept at strategic planning and execution, defining capital investment, mergers/acquisitions/divestitures, and financial transition and consolidation.
- A dynamic forward-thinker, who excels at strategizing with leadership, executive communications and reporting, metrics, establishing an IT plan aligned to support business direction and executing to ensure sustained growth and bottom line contribution.
- Extensive experience in diversified technologies, platforms, custom applications and packages (ERP: SAP, Oracle, JDE), global enterprise support, and applications.
- Strong background in staff development, IT financials (budgets, forecasts, billings), back office operations, cloud based solutions, revenue management, supply chain, enterprise systems support, and global operations.
- Established capabilities in data and operational governance, SDLC, SOX and IT audit, PCI compliance, system and process improvement .
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- C Suite Relationship Management
- Alignment of IT and Business Strategies
- Staff Development and Improvement
- Governance and Controls
- Transformational Leadership
- Customer Satisfaction & Service Delivery
- Project Management Office
- Offshore and Outsourcing
Systems: Workday HCM, OneStream, Hyperion, SAP, Oracle EBS, Infinium AR/HR/PY, JD Edwards, Kronos, CAMS, BlackLine, Kyriba, VirtualPremise, CAMS, RedPrairie, Synygy (Rebates and Commissions), iCIMS, OMP, MKS, SharePoint, Office 365, Vertex.
Vendor based applications: OB10, Harbor Payments, eTrade, Serengeti.
Platforms: SaaS, PaaS, Client Server, AS/400(iSeries), IBM Mainframe.
Independent Program Manager
- Implemented Kronos’ Confidential Central SaaS application across all United States and Canadian businesses, with annual projected savings of $2.5M and IRR of 121%.
- Established global HR operations reviews with executive leadership, to develop system strategies, priorities, project reviews, feasibility and business case evaluations.
- Successfully completed financial transition and consolidation of three foreign and domestic acquisitions in United States, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, of a major ceramic tile manufacturer with value of $1.8B.
- Implemented 3 SaaS solutions in the Confidential to improve visibility, usability, and controls (Treasury and Office of the Controller)
Senior Director of Applications and Corporate Relationship Manager
- Managed corporate and business unit applications, consisting of package and in-house developed software for company’s north Georgia-based corporate and manufacturing business units with annual sales of $3.7B.
- Business applications included supply chain, manufacturing, sales reporting, sales commissions and rebates, EDI, logistics, enterprise financial and HR systems. Led 5 directors as direct reports, with 80 developers, analysts, project managers, and 22 off-shore resources, establishing and managed budget of $13.9M.
- Served as interim PMO Director, leading IT Audit, and created and enhanced existing SDLC process, and IT policies and procedures for 15 months.
- Implemented Workday HCM SaaS software solution, saving $2.5M annually with IRR of 37%, with implementation that included employee and manager self-service, benefits, compensation, talent, and employee spending.
- Implemented modifications to existing business unit’s custom logistics system, achieving $2.9M in annual savings through improving efficiency, reporting, and productivity.
Director of Applications and Corporate Relationship Manager
- In role as Corporate Relationship Manager, established prioritization and governance process with senior finance and human resource leaders.
- Ensured reporting status of projects, spending, and metrics, attaining 100% transparency of service delivery.
- Implemented Synygy Rebates and Commission system, with an ROI of 43.4% and five-year savings of $8M across multiple U.S. based businesses.
- Developed and implemented a custom contract and reporting system for the Corporate Sustainability office, monitoring $19M in annual waste sales.
- Completed financial integration of company’s first international acquisition, Unilin in Belgium and US, achieving integration of 27 separate financial systems for $2.6B acquisition on time for reporting financials to regulatory and investor entities.
- Implemented third-party printing solution, reducing operational printing costs by $600K per year across domestic United States operations.