10+ years of on - time, on-budget project delivery including digital, small to medium, complex, large-scale and global projects. Led collocated and international teams and control project/program budgets over $3.5 million.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- IT Strategy and Planning Project/Program Management Offshore Development
- Budgeting and Forecasting Vendor Management Risk Management
- Software Development Lifecycle Waterfall Agile
- SCRUM KANBAN SAFE
- Team Building and Mentoring Cross Functional Supervision Client Relations
- MS Project MS Office Power Point Clarity SharePoint 2010-2013
- Confluence/ JIRA Team Pulse Version One Rally TFS Visio
- AML DB2 SQL Server HP Quality Center
- Strong CMS and Data Warehouse concepts.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Sr. IT Project Manager/ Sr. Scrum Master
- Oversee multiple projects - Shopping Cart - e-commerce/Retail and Account Updater across all phases of development within the Confidential division in different methodologies.
- Monitor workflow and make timeline adjustments as needed.
- Develop detailed project plans, establishing milestones, defining the resources and funding required, and providing clear expectations for the project team.
- Manage s cope, risks, goals, deliverables, vendors and schedules throughout project's lifecycle.
- Coordinated with customer together requirements and manage expectations.
- Communicating milestones, progress and risk with internal and external stakeholders on assigned projects.
- Develop project status reports, cost estimates, and resource plans.
- Managing a budget of $2.5M+ through an iterative process including monthly project capital forecasting. A nalyzing financial and burn reports in order to mitigate risks and keep projects on budget .
- As a Scrum Master - leading a Scrum team, initiating and facilitating all agile ceremonies, removing impediments.
- Collaborating with Product Owner, engineers and cross-functional teams to plan, track, and execute iterative activities
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Digital Project Manager
- Working on a digital/mobile project SenseBot (www.sensebot.com), directly with technology team, which represents a new type of Web Search Engine that delivers a summary in response to your search query instead of a collection of links to Web pages.
- Make vital decisions and drive decision-making across project.
- Working with remote team creating a team culture that fosters collaboration.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and distribution of information.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Leading multiple scrum teams for Confidential digital Card Shop application. This is a major Web-based effort by the company to make their products easier to understand by users and better performing.
- Use Scrum/SAFE methodology to mobilize and lead teams of developers/QA through the SDLC.
- Initiating and facilitating all agile ceremonies and providing Agile coaching to teams on all aspects of the project management framework, mentored junior SMs with a strong focus on Scrum practices.
- Facilitating and documenting all scrum events (as needed) including daily stand up meetings, sprint planning, user demos, retrospectives, and backlog grooming for multiple scrum teams.
- Working closely with the Application Development Manager in sprint/release planning, product enhancement coordination and resource planning. Facilitating Web design and UX meetings, working with the users to review screen mockups to ensure the changes do not come at the last minute.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owners.
- Producing and maintaining artifacts to help communicate team successes, issues, deliverables, and timely
Confidential, Melville, NY (consultant)
Agile Project Manager/ Sr. Scrum Master
- Provided support to the team using a servant-leader style and leading by example. Escalate and resolve impediments to the team’s progress.
- Leaded Scrum of Scrum.
- Briefed project stakeholders and business leads on plans and status updates.
- Identified key project objectives, risks, and drivers and create plans, tasks and schedules to manage these elements.
- Provided team guidance, managing jr. Scrum Masters from agile experience/learning and day-to-day support to the scrum team.
- Organizing and facilitating project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint/release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings as needed.
- Tracking and communicating team velocity, establishing and updating Release & Sprint burn-down/burn-up. Updating agile tracking systems to show the status of user stories and to provide transparency on product and sprint backlogs.
Confidential, Tarrytown, NY
Sr. Technical Project Manager/ Program Manager
- Managing a Program as a part of PMO with more than a dozen projects executed by a global team utilizing Project Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Responsible for simultaneously managing multiple interdisciplinary projects ranging from small-scale maintenance issues to complex new product releases.
- Lead efforts identifying, scoping and executing on technology projects. Worked with partner teams, identified larger opportunities for new product development, and manage strategy and roadmaps.
- Orchestrated the entire project life cycle, including evaluation of requirements, prioritization, defining scope, and establishing project timeline. Responsible for efforts and alignment of deliverables between multiple organizations.
- Identified project objectives and created plans, schedules and milestones accordingly; work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Translate corporate business requirements into actionable IT plans and coordinate implementation efforts.
- Identify, prioritize and mitigate project risks. Integrate project plans and allocate staff and project resources for multiple projects. Assign tasks, track project status, plan releases.
Confidential, Brooklyn, New York
Digital Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Implement and maintained development best practices.
- Managed resource and capacity planning for projects.
- Managed local and offshore teams of BA, developers, designers, QA analysts, and database administrators.
- Managed third party vendors and technologies for client projects. Managed relationships with clients and ensured successful planning and execution of their projects .
- Managed client’s expectations on projects development.
- Initiated and facilitated all Agile ceremonies and assisted team to remove impediments.
- Provided all support to the team using servant leadership style whenever possible, and led by example.