- Seasoned and versatile Certified Scrum Master , furnished with extensive experience in Agile project management .
- Display strong experience in overcoming organizational challenges of transitioning to Agile methodology from traditional project management and development.
- Display strong team player and interactive skills with the ability to build relationships across organizational levels and effectively deal with a team comprised of both local team members and off - shore team members.
- Leverage expertise in conducting analysis to recognize issues and develop effective resolutions; performing scoping to address business and technical needs.
- Exemplify strong ability to grasp new things quickly, as demonstrated by seamless transitions made between several technologies, tools, and libraries both in development and project management roles.
- Agile Methodology SharePoint Administration 2010/13
- Business Process Improvement Budgeting
- Forecasting and Planning Project Management
- Advanced Excel Modeling Project Life Cycle
- Cost Benefit Analysis System Development Life Cycle
- Business System Analysis User Interface/Experience Designer
- Risk and Issue Coordinator Organizational Change Management
- Supply Chain Management Customer Relationship Management
- Ability to work with functional teams in an AGILE environment
- Experience in translating the business requirements into Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD) and System Test Scenarios.
- Skilled in conducting Joint Application Design (JAD) and Rapid Application Development (RAD) sessions, brainstorming sessions, requirement reviews, system walkthroughs, and interviews.
- Developed User Stories throughout the Agile Lifecycle as well as proficient in analyzing and creating Use-Cases, Process Flow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Sequence Diagram and Activity diagrams using tools like MS Visio.
- Experience in performing Gap analysis, Cost and Impact Analysis.
- Broad knowledge of Test plans, Test cases and test scripts from the Requirements Document.
- Strong communication, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Handle the projects requiring information gathering, analysis and coordination.
- Flexibility in adaption to a wide range of work environments.
- Ability to work as individual and in team setting
- Experienced in multiple, rigorous critical thinking methods
- Ability to research and analyze pertinent information and data
- Ability to develop and maintain liaison and collaborative relationships
Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Plan & facilitate SAFe ceremonies for multiple teams including offshore teams
- Assist System team to manage their KanBan board and continuously work with architects to keep healthy backlog
- Assist in overall program/project planning and ensure cross-team dependencies are well-understood and modeled in project plans and timelines.
- Identify, document, and publish risks and issues related to the overall program and to define resolution paths where required.
- Continuously work to improve team performance and productivity:
- Encourage team accountability, self-organization, and empowerment.
- Share common Agile practices.
- Promote and support the development team’s automated processes.
- Facilitate Retrospectives which generate new ideas for process improvement.
- Maintain relevant metrics that guide the development team to more efficient processes in their work and in satisfying their Product Owner and stakeholders.
- Maintain effective information radiators that aid transparency and encourage clear communication between the development team, the Product Owner, and stakeholders.
Sr. Scrum Master
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Developed and delivered team and organization training materials and workshops, building knowledge and skills to facilitate the agile transformation.
- Established and supported communities of practices to promote organizational understanding of Agile roles and to help individuals develop into them
- Responsible to work with Activation office to implement Agile methodology enterprise wide
- Coaching Scrum Masters in conducting effective Scrum events, Sprint planning meetings / Sprint Review Meeting / Sprint Retrospective / Backlog grooming meetings
- Leading and managing onshore and offshore resource pool of 30 plus resources
- Responsible for resource development & planning
- Facilitating Scrum for offshore Scrum teams in US states and India.
- Working with Directors & AVPs to remove impediments that are preventing teams from accomplishing Scrum Team goals
- Assisting Agile teams in improving with facilitated conversations, metrics, feedback loops, and information radiators
- Implementing Agile development methodology using XP, Scrum and Kanban using Jira & Rally
Environment: Agile, Kanban, Microsoft Office, Jira, Github, Jenkins, ALM & Yammer
Sr. Scrum Master
Confidential, South Lake, TX
- Used Agile and Kanban frameworks to manage the product development workflow.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Scrum Masters on Agile values & Principles
- Facilitated Scrum of Scrums for the multiple teams
- Synchronized Boot Camps & Lunch and Learn sessions on training and facilitation with other Agile coaches
- Assisted multiple product teams to familiarize with Scrum events, resource planning, capacity management and facilitation techniques
- Coached teams in value based prioritization and challenge the norm, time to time to ensure focus is on delivering value. Coaching Product owner and team in writing effective user stories
Agile Coach/Scrum Master
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Facilitating Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective.
- Working with Product owner On Artifacts Such as Product Backlog, Spring Backlog, Sprint Burndown, and Release Burndown.
- Mentored teams, leading them to be self-directed with strong accountability, decision making, conflict resolution and transparency.
- Facilitating sprint planning as Scrum master for multiple Scrum teams
- Publicizing the team's progress and successes to make sure they are highly visible to product owner / stakeholders.
- Built relationship with Product owner and other stake holders to facilitate team's interaction with them.
- Assist Agile team with updating (prioritize & estimate) and assigning stories/tasks in RTC
- Keeping the team together all the time to ensure successful sprints.
- Managed project scope to ensure delivery was compliant to scope commitment.
- Tracked and managed product backlog, burn-up metrics, velocity, and task break-down.
- Re-Designed SharePoint site and created automated workflows for rapid communication.
Environment: Agile, Kanban, Microsoft Office, SharePoint Designer 2010/13, RTC, Waterfall.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.)
- Enact change and continuous improvement increasing the productivity of Scrum teams by 16% and the quality of deliverables by 22%
- Empowered teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionality
- Protect team from over-commitment, manage backlog, prioritize resolution of defects/bugs as evidenced by the on-time delivery of 33 major initiatives
- Met goal of addressing and resolving issues within 24 hours
- Manage the lifecycle of code development, from ideation to sprints to deployment
- Coordinate and manage code releases and shared APIs with other IT groups
- Communicate with other management, engineers, product managers and support specialists on product issues
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Enforced Kanban principles as a scrum master that resulted in reduction of Cycle time by 20% thus increasing team's throughput in less than 8 weeks.
- Enabled improvement in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints by identifying & tracking hidden tasks that increased customer satisfaction.
- Facilitated agile adoption Retrospective for the organization with the leadership and guided teams with outcome resulting in enhanced performance.
- Removed obstacle for the team by escalating an issue to leadership resulting in early delivery of customer issue solution. Customer provided positive feedback.
- Coached new SM and trained global teams, which resulted in early delivery of project and reduced process waste caused by lack of common understanding.
- Documented User Stories and facilitated Story Point discussions to analyze the level of effort on project specifications
- Direct and oversee multiple Project and team leads on complex projects.
- Responsible for Content Management for Enterprise Architecture.
- Worked with Enterprise Architecture and Knowledge Management to promote healthy Information Architecture and best practices throughout enterprise.
- Assisted ISD Directors in standing up the document library and created information architecture.
- Assisted Information Stewards Team with new SharePoint Landing pages and content types.
- Supported Enterprise Glossary team in arranging their document library and set up search scopes.
- Involved in training of end users and Documenting Training Manuals
- Experience building SharePoint solutions using out of the box features.
- Experienced in building Dashboards, alerts using emails, creating views.
Environment: Agile, Kanban, MS Visio, Microsoft Office, MEGA, SharePoint Designer 2010, Lotus Notes, Primavera