- Extremely Passionate Scrum Master and results - focused professional with more than 10+ years’ experience in IT industry (Finance, Hospitality, Health care insurance, e-Commerce and Retail).
- Experience in implementing Agile Scrum in Small & large projects for finance, healthcare and e-commerce domain.
- Experience scaling Agile/Scrum using Large Scale Scrum (LeSS) and elements of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Created content and led interactive training classes in Agile/Scrum.
- Acting Release Manager with end to end release management expertise on ZDD model with good exposure to DevOps and CICD tools like Jenkins/ XLR.
- Specialized with proven examples in overcoming organizational challenges of transitioning to Agile methodology from traditional project management and development.
- Facilitate and empowered 15+ teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionally.
- Expertise in overall financial direction for the projects on CLARITY to manage the development of budgets, controls and measurements to monitor project progress. Identifies potential risks within the project, proactively manages issues.
- Extensive experience in facilitating Business analyst, Development team, QA team of on-shore and off-shore teams, including hiring, mentoring, and performance appraisals and coordinating with Product owner, Directors and VPs to understand the vision of the project and communicating to the team in effective ways.
- Builds consensus among multiple process leads relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
- Knowledge of widely successful Agile techniques: ATDD, TDD, BDD,XP, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Agile games.
- Expertise in creating Agile charters & Release Plans based on specifications provided by the Portfolio Management staff and manages effective execution of the initiatives.
- Intuitive leader and motivator. Core values: Respect, Honesty, Empowerment, and Collaboration. I believe fully leveraging the knowledge, experience, and wisdom of team members is the single most important factor in a team or project’s success.
- Helped team mature Test: Driven Development (TDD) process for rapid and confident delivery.
- Managed Release Process from Release Branch to QA testing in staging environment to Production Deployment. Performed code builds through Jenkins, Release Orchestration using XL Release, and Environment Infrastructure consisted of OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes built on OpenShift.
- Coordinating creation of new AutomationTest Framework to be used by multiple teams across the entire digital acquisitions platform in AMEX(NightwatchJS/WebDriverIO/Selenium)
- Responsible for Production Issue Management through Splunk Queries and ServiceNow incidents.
- Good insight on AppDynamics for proactive application monitoring.
- Understanding of Stash (BitBucket) for Code Versioning.
SKILL SET AND TECHNOLOGY BACKGROUND:
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Business analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Change management
- Process improvements
- Customer Relationship Management
- Resource management & development
- Project engagement single point of contact
- Cost and Time Management
- Forecasting & planning
- Onshore-Offshore delivery model
- Quality Management
- Intra-personal skills
- Performance reviews
Scrum Master/ Technical Project Manager & Release Manager
- Designated Digital Acquisitions Scrum Master & Release Manager for facilitating highly complicated and Integrated up streams and down streams application.
- Facilitating end to end Release management with every 2-week release on Zero downtime deployment model.
- Responsible for creating yearly Release calendars, Release rollbacks plan/forward fix plan and Postmortem reports.
- Mentoring multiple teams on how to adopt essential scrum methodologies. Facilitator of all Scrum ceremonies (Stand Up, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Retrospectives).
- Establish program level cadence and drive program level ceremonies (PI Planning, Product Management Council, Scrum of Scrums, release train retrospectives)
- Work with other program leaders to drive the definition and refinement of the program backlog. Ensure cross-value stream coordination and collaboration.
- Coaching employees on Agile via Lunch-n-Learn and various training sessions.
- Supporting the adoption of emergent Agile techniques (TDD) that elevated teams to high performing status.
- Reviews current agile processes, drives process improvements and challenges team to innovate.
- Facilitating discussion and impediments or conflict resolution within or outside team. Acting as RTE within the portfolio.
- Managing and resolving delivery dependencies between project delivery teams.
- Single POC for the management & resolution of all the security vulnerabilities across whole Digital Acquisitions platform.
- Key panel member for AMEX Digital Acquisitions Talent hiring council for Agile.
- High-performing and motivated team created with record close to 95 % participation in agile meetings.
- Managing end to end complex finances of multiple projects using CLARITY tool.
- Responsible for project coordination including planning and implementing content across all work flows while ensuring that security, risk and compliance requirements were met.
- Collaborated with the Product teams to achieve maximum project ROI and meet sprint objectives.
- Measures and monitors progress of all projects in the portfolio ensuring that risks and issues are managed and that project are delivered on time, within budget and that they meet or exceeds stakeholder’s expectations.
- Lead sprint capacity planning, point estimation, & resource allocation.
- Acting as servant leader to ensure that team march to efficient scrum processes, managing development status, remove impediments, ensuring that stories follow INVEST model with robust acceptance criteria (BDD/Behavior Driven Development)
- Educated the whole portfolio on JIRA and Confluence best practices.
- Serving as JIRA administrator. Created dashboards, KANBAN boards. Provided metrics via burndown and other JIRA widgets to executive teams.
Scrum Master/ Agile Project Manager
- Worked with architecture and engineering teams in distributed locations to drive planning, issue resolution, and development of platform and project specific technical topics.
- Facilitated all Scrum ceremonies (Stand Up, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Retrospectives).
- Created Scrum presentation materials and hosted KT sessions to team members and senior stakeholders.
- Acted as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master in driving parallel scrum teams for IOS and Android as part of a major initiative.
- Coached the team for Agile processes and transition from waterfall to agile by facilitating workshops.
- Coached teams on how to use relevant metrics that help the team see how they are performing.
- Collaborated with Product Owner to drive the definition of done (DOD) and backlog refinement for SPG that allows members of program to use their smartphone to book the rooms with credit card payment along with wide range of other parameters available for booking.
- Managed all Inter-team coordination (“scrum of scrums”- meeting of all cross functional stake-holders for initiatives. That includes All Business Stakeholders, Key Users, Product Managers, Architecture/Engineers, Tech Leads, and Infrastructure/Operations)
- Facilitated the team to self-organize and self-manage in a SAFe framework. Created project-specific plan for utilization of Scaled Agile methodology . Led SAFE inspect and adapt sessions.
- Managed sprint estimation resourcing using agile games (fibonacci,t- shirt sizes,planning poker etc), burn down, and velocity metrics on JIRA.
- Ensured adoption and disciplined adherence to quality-oriented development practices, including Continuous Integration, Automated Unit Testing, Code Reviews, etc.
- Served as an active participant in the Agile community, remaining abreast on current concepts and trends in effective Agile Release delivery.
Scrum Master/Manager Engineering
- Coached the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Monitored and documented project metrics (team's velocity, story variance, cycle time, defects density).
- Ensured quick resolution and communication of all issues, risks and action items.
- Coached the team for incorporating scrum using scrum management tools-JIRA/TFS/Version One.
- Coached the team to keep focus (e.g. by acting as a buffer between external distractions and the team).
- Managed Retrospectives and implementation of process improvements into future sprint cycles continuous improvement.
- Developed and tracked release planning and end-dates.
- Monitored and documented project metrics (team's velocity, story variance, cycle time, defects density).
- Responsible for defining, collecting and analyzing metrics related to PMO performance and effectiveness.
Scrum Master/Test Specialist
- Planned and facilitate team level ceremonies for Confidential project (e.g. daily standups, sprint planning, demo, team retrospectives, backlog grooming, etc.)
- Captured and tracked impediments, risks and dependencies until resolution.
- Responsible for incorporating scrum methodology in Confidential project to cope up with frequent changes in requirements.
- Maintained cordial relationships between cross functional teams like development, configuration management, program management, product managers etc.
- Maintained metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on team-level progress and quality.
- Responsible for managing dependencies between the scrum team and third parties, release managers, or between the team and other scrum teams.
- Ensuring the teams are practicing core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, removed impediments.
- Ensured highly motivated environment is creating in the team which ultimately results in quality results on/before time
- Facilitated scrum teams for Fidelity SIPP Retail pension plan project where customers are able to open Pension accounts through Fidelity itself by purchasing through a wide range of pension plans available online with credit card payment based on the eligibility criteria of customers.
- Managed scrum team for Fidelity e-commerce project and coordinated across other scrum teams.
- Developed Roth and Traditional IRA(Individual Retirement Account) project plans based on specifications and manages effective execution of the initiatives. IRA allows an individual to save for retirement with tax-free growth or on a tax-deferred basis.
- Participated in Design walk-throughs with SMEs to baseline the business architecture.
- Managed team creating detail project plans which includes; resources planning, tasks planning, budgeting, milestones set-up, and performed GAP Analysis, Impact Analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis & Risk Analysis.
- Maintained project schedules on extensive Gantt Charts in MS Project and this was made accessible to wholesale users periodically for reference purposes.
- Trained the team in using various scrum management tools like RALLY/JIRA/TFS/VersionOne etc.
- Participated in global scrum process reviews and best practices to provide and seek feedback on scrum methods across various teams in the organization.
- Conducted retrospectives using different methods to effectively gather feedback and implement changes to address gaps and ensure that processes that work are followed.
Software Engineer/Jr Scrum Master
- Developed User Acceptance Testing plan (UAT). Created a curriculum for content entry team to follow in union with UAT schedule.
- Facilitated the Scrum process (daily standups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint reviews and retrospectives)
- Developed use cases (condition and data) for health app that empower Patients by allowing them to store all their medical records (Consultation, MRI, CT etc.) and allow UHG health insurance Partners to reach its current and future customers effectively.
- Experienced in Mobile Testing (iOS & Android) includes Device, Tablet and App Testing.
- Executed test plan for testing of the functionality of the applications developed to ensure it confirms to analysis and documentation.
- Developed and Validated Claim Process according to HIPAA compliance. Gained excellent understanding on EDI transactions like EDI 837,835,270,271.
- Sole responsible for testing complex drug Inventory flow requirements with ICD10 codes and have successfully implemented in the running project.